July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

(comment deleted by author)

1 Like

I thought they changed that to 3 feet? Anyway…blessed to hear Alison. The joy of the Lord is our strength. Keeping in mind some we come in contact with may have lost someone to COVID or understood it to be that way too. On the 4th of July, someone started singing the national anthem in Walmart, and the store joined in. Joy is good, amen. Blessings to hear dear sister. :slight_smile:

https://binged.it/3y7FT7Q

And no one took a knee :wink:

2 Likes

And 2 masks per Fauci. Cuz we know that’s better, safer.

3 Likes

Lol…i’m workin through it too… maybe something like…

Something about having enough on hand…got both sides covered? Taking a stab :crazy_face:

The LORD Is Our Salvation

Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation—

whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the stronghold of my life— whom shall I dread?

When the wicked came upon me to devour my flesh, my enemies and foes stumbled and fell.

Though an army encamps around me, my heart will not fear;

though a war breaks out against me, I will keep my trust.

One thing I have asked of the LORD; this is what I desire:

to dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,

to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and seek Him in His temple.

For in the day of trouble, He will hide me in His shelter;

He will conceal me under the cover of His tent; He will set me high upon a rock.

Then my head will be held high above my enemies around me.

At His tabernacle I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy;

I will sing and make music to the LORD. Hear, O LORD, my voice when I call;

be merciful and answer me. My heart said, “Seek His face.” Your face, O LORD, I will seek.

Hide not Your face from me, nor turn away Your servant in anger.

You have been my helper; do not leave me or forsake me,

O God of my salvation. Though my father and mother forsake me,

the LORD will receive me. Teach me Your way, O LORD,

and lead me on a level path, because of my oppressors.

Do not hand me over to the will of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me,

breathing out violence. Still I am certain to see the goodness of the LORD

in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the LORD;

be strong and courageous. Wait patiently for the LORD!

source biblehub

21 Likes

Had to take it down someone flagged it :cry:

4 Likes

Latest imminent collapse: Tunisia, the first domino to fall in the 2011 “Arab Spring” that never sprang.

Citizens celebrate the fall of democracy in Tunisia…a sign of things to come.

Why would someone find that little cartoon offensive???
I certainly am not taking the bait to get the shots.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting this video.
I keep hearing about a future “food shortage” but no explanation of the cause. I keep hearing it mentioned here, there, and everywhere on the radio for instance. Are we being conditioned to expect a (manufactured) food shortage? I wonder.

5 Likes

Yes the food will be shortened by various reasons

• Government is buying from farmers and throw the food away or let it rot (there are some farmers who did videos and warned that the government wanted to buy all their food and I saw at least one video from russia, where potatoes were thrown away)
  • The flood (which is happen worldwide) will destroy many harvest globally

Klaus Schwab said there will be food shortages and it will be. Because they will create it to get the people take the damn shot and bow down to the New World Order!

I have here a video for you. The government worldwide is buying food and let it rot! Then the people will starve and are more willing to get the shot.

10 Likes

Same here in Bristol (SW UK). Certain sections in Sainsbury’s empty including salad, cold meat and fizzy pop??? Still plenty of toilet roll! :rofl:. Glad I do most of my shopping at Lidl.

Kids (20’s) say many of their friends deleting the ping app. So glad that despite not being believers, they’re converting a transit to a camper and installed the solar panels today. Not for survival but recreation. Youngest is doing well in the army, proving to be a respected leader and can hunt, shoot and fish……give a man a rod! Their disbelief and unwillingness to hear what I have to say pains me but I’ve cast my cares to the Lord to let him do it His way. With regret I know they’re destined to learn the hard way, as I’ve not held back about the rapture………but miracles can and do happen….just one big and unequivocal sign dear Lord to jolt the final few awake please? :pray::pray::pray:

10 Likes
3 Likes

Belize announced a moratorium on shutting churches for two weeks. No other institutions or public assemblies

are mentioned in the notice.

3 Likes

They are probably the person fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:, and throwing out the chum to see who bites.

11 Likes

https://www.rt.com/usa/530214-fauci-covid19-cdc-masks/

https://www.rt.com/news/530216-germany-vaccinated-freedom-restrictions/

5 Likes

What would you say to someone who holds to a pre-wrath view of the Rapture?

1 Like

I think I just heard that belief yesterday. Do you mean after the seals but before the trumpets?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You have to ask the following of yourself as a witness who is sharing the good news of the gospel message: Does it have any affect on salvation, sanctification or glorification?

Understanding we have sinned, are in a fallen state, need a savior and how Jesus was God in flesh, sent, was crucified, died, raised, was seen by many, and transfigured and that is return is upon us is to be the focus.

Other than that: our love for one another for that is how the world will know us.

The rest is divisional, which is the last thing the church needs, but we also do not need a diluted lowest common denominator. Issues such as ps83 and ez38 and gifts for today, pre, mid or post trib are not going to deliver the day.

BE BUSY ABOUT THE LORDS WORK, SERVE UNONDITIONALLY, SEEK OUT THE ORPHAN, WIDOW, WIDOWER, POOR AND DISPLACED AND GET BUSY. GET YOUR HOUSE AND THE PEOPLE IN IT IN ORDER. CONTINUALLY LOOK UP.

Let time unfold, realize none of us have it down 100% even the Bible references only now from behind the tapestry or through a dim glass.

LOVE and maintain your PEACE. If events are causing anxiety, fear, depression, then check yourself for as followers and believers in the Prince of Peace then peace should be our insignia.

10 Likes

They are already predicting a new virus coming from Greenland where “climate change” is melting the
ice read this article from 2017,long before a “pandemic”:

2 Likes