July 29, 2021 - Isaiah 34-35 - The Highway of Holiness

:bible2: The Highway of Holiness – Isaiah 34-35

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about the highway of holiness, what it is, and how it is that we can get on it and even stay on it until it’s fulfilled in the Kingdom Age in a verse-by-verse study through Isaiah 34-35.

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

Watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Isaiah Bible Study Video List: Here

9 Likes

e7ebe3916ef099994b07bc361ebc2c1e

7 Likes

I especially appreciated JD’s opening prayer. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes, heartfelt prayer! :white_heart:

i appreciate Pastor JD’s love and honesty for our Lord! :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

3 Likes

I, too, found the opening prayer especially moving, and my heart swelled when he spoke about the verse that sometimes trips us up. . . “May you be found worthy to escape”. . . I’ve been praying that often these days!! When Pastor JD said “you are worthy “ I just felt such a release of tension I’d not even realized I’d been carrying. . .and I seemed to sense the Spirit saying “you can stop now” . . . I can stop praying that I will be found worthy to escape and start just thanking Jesus that I AM worthy of escape because HE is worthy!! Worthy is the Lamb!! Hallelujah!

8 Likes
3 Likes

Yes! We are, because He is!:revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Praise God, Praise Christ, forever and ever, amen!

4 Likes

:cry::pray:I too have been struggling with that one.
GREAT BIG THANK YOU to JD! It was so needed and spiritually up-lifting!! I’ve been reflecting on what a struggle it must have been for our first saints… they sacrificed everything to ensure we have Jesus today! The world is giving up on him. But we can’t!! We MUST keep him alive for future generations! (God willing) I feel that our best hope in the immediate future is going home! Can’t wait to meet you all at the tree of life!! :deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you Jesus for blessing us with Pastor JD that loves you and feeds your sheep with your word.

5 Likes

this was wonderful! Thank you for posting it. We are worthy because He made us worthy through His precious Blood! My first reply here as I just joined but have been watching the Prophecy updates for more than a year and am starting the Bible studies series Isaiah. JD makes so many things so very clear. Thanks and God bless.

6 Likes

Welcome @Jesuslover1985 ! So glad you have joined the conversation! I just know the blessings will flow and you will find great treasure as you dig in to the field here!! Blessings!

4 Likes