July 31, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What the Bible Says About Being "Awake"

Gotta love that Jan Markell! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness SongSparrow, I’m on the same page as you are here! My family also : all vaxxed-all asleep. Just yesterday i lost my peace over a conversation i had with my mom. As i was still praying about this this morning, i got a good answer from the Lord through my devotion reading! Also, at the beginning of covid the Lord gave me this scripture from Isaiah: In returning and rest you shsll be saved. In quietness and confidence will be your strength." He reminded me of this this morning too! Thank you Jesus! I feel better now! I’m sorry for letting the urgency of the hour override my faith in You for my family…again. Still praying and watching too! I’m gonna add all our unsaved family members to my prayers for salvation! God bless and protect you and yours! :heart::dove:

10 Likes
3 Likes

So helpful to me today @Waitin4Him ! Thank you!!!

Father, thank you that you hear every prayer, see every broken and anxious heart, and that one day we will understand and see all of the ways that you’ve been at work in each life we’ve laid before you. We stand in the gap for each other until the rescue comes! In the name of our precious Savior, who will one day be theirs, we pray. All glory and honor are yours, Father, now and forever!! Amen

10 Likes

The state of the world today August 2, 2022 is dire. Are you prepared? Stay sober. Pray.

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

1 Like

Theme….

The theme of this year’s event will be “The Role of Leaders of World and Traditional Faiths in the Socio-Spiritual Development of Humanity after the Pandemic.”

2 Likes

I really appreciated JD’s update, especially the part about how pastors should be shouting from the rooftops about what is going on. I continue to be frustrated by my pastor. He will not discuss current events at all in relation to prophecy. He also won’t preach on Revelation. I have asked him about both, and he was dismissive.

I sent him some information about the Covid injection injuries and deaths, and he replied “there’s a lot of information on the internet.” I told him I got the numbers straight from VAERS, CDC’s database! He didn’t reply.

I wouldn’t have brought it up at all except in his sermon he referred to the vaccine and said, “It’s not what goes in you that defiles you, but what comes out.” I thought it was tacit endorsement and wrong for him to say this, so I later asked him about it and sent him the numbers.

I can’t believe what is happening. I keep reading about people suddenly dying, yet no one questions why. Yesterday I read about a six-month old and 11 year-old dying after the injection. Tragic and unnecessary if the parents had simply known the facts. Look at Justin Bieber and his wife. He has facial paralysis and she had a blood clot. They’ve both likely had these due to the jab. They’re in their 20s. Yet People magazine does a cover story and doesn’t mention it! it’s like the media is following the same script. No one mentions that it could be related to the jab!

It’s like most of the world is blind or has gone insane, and yet they’re saying WE are the crazy conspiracy nuts. It’s not a conspiracy if it’s happening! And the WEF isn’t even hiding it! It’s reality!

My husband likes our church and doesn’t mind that the pastor skips all of this stuff, so that’s another issue. We aren’t on the same page. I’ve looked for other churches and visited several in my area. My current church is the most conservative one I’ve found.

I also liked the part about being “awake” vs. “woke.” Interestingly, about two years ago I had a window decal made for my car. It says: I’m not woke, I’m AWAKE to this truth: Jesus Christ is Lord."

I guess I was ahead of the curve, because lately I’m hearing other Christians say they’re “awake.” The Lord is good as he gave me the idea for the window decal!

If anyone has advice on how to warn family and friends about the jabs without angering them, please let me know. I’ve tried and they stopped talking to me. My sister said her family was all “healthy and boosted” and I should mind my own business. So distressing!

14 Likes

Highlight from your post in response:

3 Likes
4 Likes

IMG_1067

War with China has been preplanned long time ago:

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

‘Humanity Is … One Miscalculation Away From Nuclear Annihilation:’ U.N.'s Guterres - 9 hours ago

1 Like
3 Likes

Interesting fact- a lady from the comments of this article said Noem in her language of Romanian means non human! Transhuman city!

1 Like

Food for thought: why Joseph is doing this?

[Gen 47:21] And as for the people, he caused them to go into the cities, from one end of the borders of Egypt even to the other end of it.

Wait, but i thought Joseph was a good guy?

Yes SongSparrow! Thank you! Such a beautiful prayer! :heart::dove:

I’m wondering the same thing. HOW do we get through to others. I overheard a conversation with my DIL and her father who had tried to share some disturbing info. She replied, quite firmly, “STOP WATCHING THE NEWS!” I started this journey trying to warn my mom. I told her EVERYTHING I’d learned of concern and hoped she would just wait. She listened to her Dr and her sister and went ahead anyway. Thankfully, she did not suffer any severe side affects. . . At least not yet. . . I tried to warn other friends and church family. . . One of my SILs told me she wasn’t concerned about shots and I should mind my own business. No one took me seriously. Now I’m praying that my son and DIL will not cave in to pressure to give it to their children. I want to share more information but it is so terrifying that I doubt they will be able to take it in. My husband points out that most people don’t pay attention unless/until it impacts them personally. So . . . What to do?? All I know to do is keep laying it all at the Lord’s feet and speak when I sense He is nudging me too. I hope to have a conversation with my son this weekend and again offer to homeschool our grandson. I’m also doing everything I can to put away food for my family in case the time comes when they can’t afford it. Who knows, we might need to be able to offer a place of refuge until the rescue??

May our gracious, all-knowing Father direct out steps and give us the words to speak! :pray:t3::two_hearts:
Would love to hear how others are approaching all of this from a practical “Martha” type perspective.

10 Likes

He was.

This was in the heart of the famine. There were no crops anymore. The people were running out of food and their options were quite slim.

Basically, the people became government workers. They couldn’t farm anymore, there was famine raging. Had Joseph just given them money, they’d have probably put seed in the ground which would have basically been wasted seed. They were in the midst of famine. And Joseph knew it wasn’t past yet.

If you look at stories like the prodigal son, you find that “servants” were not necessarily so bad off. If they served under a Godly master, they probably had things better than many who were not servants at all.

That’s kinda my take on it. Others might see it differently. But it’s an interesting topic.

2 Likes

Brenda, I understand. I have decided that I have done all that I can do. And I will not discuss it further unless they initiate convo or the Lord tells me otherwise. It was/is the only way I can live wo worry. The Lord is able to show them any way He chooses, and I pray for that.

I too collect food and supplies thinking “ who knows who will need this but God”. Otherwise I try to live ‘normally’ for my sanity’s sake all the while seeing/knowing what is coming. But when? How long? Idk.

But I enjoy the word and the Lords presence more and more and that is the greatest gift I could have! Except going home🤣
Hope to see you soon!

12 Likes