July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Salvation is of Grace/ all of God…He gets all the glory for this miracle of rebirth, not us…it is the Holy Spirit that quickens us…we are sealed and sanctified by Him. I am thankful that a God is sovereign. It is not a license to sin to believe we are OSAS…if it was a true rebirth, our desire to sin will be diminished as we grow. The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth and convicts us of our sins,…we will not like the grieving of the Holy Spirit…and we won’t like the barrier sin puts between ourselves and the Lord. you are correct in what you’re saying, please don’t let a couple of people cause you to leave…Man always wants control. All false gospels start and end with man making his own way to God. I think Jesus explained it so clearly to Nicodemus. It is of God. Please stay :heart:

4 Likes

What often happens is there are those who still do not understand the difference between sanctification and salvation. It is often incorrectly thought that sanctification and salvation happen continuously.

Salvation occurs only once, sanctification is then a lifelong process.

I have also been in the same position you have. It may be a kneejerk reaction due to this misunderstanding.

Do not let it dishearten you. Do not take it personally. Put on your armour.

The moderators are reasonable and will probably have a chat with you, as they have done with me, on a few occasions. They will explain decisions or ask you for your thoughts on the matter.

Whatever your decision God bless you and keep you.

6 Likes

I merely posted the article. :slight_smile:

I do find it curious though how much fear mongering is being put out there.

To me it seems a sales pitch to get more vaccines in place.

Some one here said it better than me, to the effect and I am paraphrasing it…

I’d rather rely on my God given immune system than that of men, thereby changing my trust in men over God.

My choice is easy, and is clear… :wink:

4 Likes

I was ok with not all forum members understanding, I actually saw it as an opportunity to help them. But the forum moderators themselves telling me I’m wrong to correctly define the gospel and try snd save others?? That made me think “what is going on here?” - it feels like the ones speaking truth (the true Christians) being persecuted. It just hurt and really surprised me. I appreciate your encouragement though :heart:

2 Likes

I actually feel the ones promoting false doctrine (works salvation) should be the ones flagged, not the other way around. I would love to take those posts to the moderators but they are the ones telling me we should be “open and understanding of all views here”, I mean that tells me right there some of them don’t care about false doctrine being promoted, and worse yet to slap my hand for speaking the truth?? Just really is the opposite of what should be happening. :cry:

2 Likes

… to be clear about what’s going on here Forum Code of Conduct

1. • Do not make posts that speak of any moderator/staff action related to you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts).
    and
  2. • Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.

that is all. If anyone wishes to discuss this further my inbox is open.

8 Likes

You may not understand this, so if you do I apologize for bringing it up. :slight_smile:

Anyone as a member can flag a post or comment. Mods and Admins look into a flagging afterwards.

A forum such as this is a public one where everyone can say something. It’s only after some reveal themselves and what they believe that we can fix the problem.

I would say that you should not leave, but join with those that you do agree with and avoid those you do not.

Not every post or comment requires a response. Silence and/or disengagement are valid answers as well as tactics to combat false messages.

To answer is often a distraction and waste of time since these individuals came here just for that purpose, to tie us up in debate or worse.

We should stand together against them. :wink:

17 Likes

:heart:Readytofly, just take a small break…since we are all still learning in different stages, myself too. Anyway, there are many who believe as you do here. If someone belongs to the Lord, and is wrong about a doctrine in the Bible, eventually the Holy Spirit will lead that person into the truth, myself as well. We kinda need everyone to stick around…don’t leave right now while we’re still in the race!..

8 Likes

@Ready2Fly22 as some have said we are all in different stages of sanctification. We need to remember that just like children there are some that have been crawling and are learning to walk.

It can be frustrating for them when they have just taken a couple of steps and then have a fall and then the temper tantrums start.

Understanding scripture is for me very similar. I find that as soon as I have understood what is being said it challenges previous ideas I thought were true which then makes me have a temper tantrum for a bit.

We need to discern the spiritual newborns, from the infants, to the toddlers, the kids, the teenagers and then the adults.

When you say something that you know to be truth, say it once and leave it there. Many on this forum can see the humdingers I have had with others and it is not pretty.

Just let it go take a deep breath and like Jack said take a break and next time don’t get involved or don’t say anything.

Always be ready to agree to disagree agreeably for the sake of the Body of Christ.

10 Likes

@Ready2Fly22, please reconsider, OK? I have come to understand that we have varied stances on the forum. The only thing that I full out disagree with you on is in telling people that they are not saved if they don’t exactly believe OSAS. Don’t we all agree that we are saved when we admit that we have sinned (are sinners), when we believe on Christ as our personal Savior, and when we confess that? Let it stop there. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I took me three looks to see that the video was titled “Uniqueness of Christianity”
instead of “Ugliness of Christrianity”. Needless to say I am pleased to have
been wrong.
:grinning:

In all seriousness I dont think you’ll find a better group of people
who come together to reason.

8 Likes

Getting back to the Door to Door vaccine thing…

Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man is a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is set securely on high.

17553803_10158669543810647_422290860189213544_n

7 Likes

Glad we are not fruit inspectors. :slight_smile: :grinning: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Because all but the fruit of the Holy Spirit is rotten. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, Ed. Actually, I had to edit to add “when we admit we…”

1 Like

@FoxMan I am gonna train these bad boys to sic ‘em! (three fox kits that own our yard)…

2 Likes

We must also remember that a forum (this forum even) is not a church. The church is not a building, or a virtual forum. The church is a body of members.

These forums then can not be held accountable as a church is.

Let us not treat these forums as a church, but each other as the church. :wink:

9 Likes

Dear romans 8 - thanks for your post, as I enjoyed hearing of your heart for the Lord. I sometimes feel like I have to lean on our Lord for companionship —- my wife has to remind me at times that in her life before we were Married that she had to lean on and rely on Jesus to get her thru the day. I do like reading on this forum as something to do to keep my mind on our savior as we all await his return for us ……what a blessing to have this in todays world. Blessing to you and all our brothers and Sisters in Christ -maranatha!!

4 Likes

Oh, they’re so cute!!:heart::heart::heart: I wish the screen wasn’t in front though…can you get a clear picture? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amen Jack!:pray:Sometimes it’s the yes or no decisions that make it easy to see for yourself where you’re heart truly lives! Mine’s with all Gods children. Although some days I struggle to love my enemies. Their name is legion because they are many.:wink:
Looking up everyday! Waiting for the knock at my door!
Coming soon… Jesus Christ! :blush:

3 Likes