July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@Deborah2021 Amen, to that.

4 Likes

I listened to it again - still not hearing anything about the rapture. Can anybody tell me the approximate time stamp?

3 Likes

I agree that there are no signs for the rapture. My point was just that it is not like J.D. to not even mention the rapture at all.

2 Likes

@CLE

Hi Casey,
I think you are absolutely correct. The world is preparing to receive them.

The Birth pains are continuing to get closer and more severe.

I would say God have mercy on those left behind, but I know He wonā€™t.
Harpazo
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

Noā€¦I did not. :relaxed: The search continuesā€¦

2 Likes

:joy:

I realllllllly need to link that other post here. :laughing: My comment comes across as a little random (not that the other comment wasnā€™t also a little random, ya know, butā€¦). @Itsmywifesfault

The original random comment:

4 Likes

For those interested in Robert Kennedy Jr it is on now

6 Likes

Announcement: Lambda Variant from Peru

5 Likes

I am so sorry. I disregarded your mention of rapture. I just meant he gave good news specifically at the beginning, so as to keep people from thinking heā€™s just fearmongering. I donā€™t remember whether he mentioned rapture, I just note the specific moment he took time to remind us of our place with God. I donā€™t remember the exact words either. Iā€™m sorry for sending you down a rabbit hole. I just feel bad that people often tell jd that heā€™s not giving any good news. I see him going out of his way to try to prevent those types of reactions. a lot of bad stuff is happening, a lot of pastors are quiet about it, he has a lot to make up for while at the same time reminding us of the hope that comes with being of God. I am a quite somber person a lot of the time, quite sorrowful, so his flashes of hope really stand out to me, and Iā€™m sorry that I overlooked that you wanted to hear about the rapture, in my efforts to point you to where he reminded us of the good news. my mistake. thank you for coming back to ask about it and Iā€™m sorry that I donā€™t have an answer, other than the fact that he seems to mention rapture in every update, maybe not this one lol. Iā€™m so sorry.

4 Likes

@alllllz
Hi Alison,
I think this would be a good place to remind everyone, that the purpose of all JDā€™s prophesy updates, are to warn everyone of the pending Rapture. And to try to get as many to Christ, as fast as possible before it is too late.

We are all out of time literally. Never before in the history of mankind has all prophesy come together as it has in this day. The Rapture is now eminent according to prophesy, and this should bring all of us pure Joy
Agape,
Ken

16 Likes

i know this isnā€™t related to the update, and itā€™s not a tangent from another comment here, but I donā€™t want to be fake and frame a prayer request out of it just so I can post freely about it. and this is like my church so Iā€™m not sure where else I can turn to get potentially many thoughts from others on a topic like this. hope this is okay thereā€™s no section for it. just delete it if itā€™s a problem.

so my husband and I recently decided to try to not have kids for now. we decided to try before, and when I miscarried, we had already decided to take it as a sign not to try anymore, if I happen to miscarry. we had never thought I might ever miscarry so it was a huge shock. not looking for sympathy just telling you whatā€™s going on in a nutshell. but now months later Iā€™m questioning our decision process. did we do like that one dad in the old testament that promised God He could have the first person he sees when he gets home, and the first person he saw happened to be his daughter, and he sadly followed through on sacrificing her to Him in foolishnessā€¦ have we acted like that dad, in deciding a miscarriage should be taken as some spiritual sign that we should not try anymore? maybe that was wrong thinkingā€¦ and I just watched the most recent Current Events QandA with Brandon Holthaus, and he came around to talking about ā€œwhy. are Christians. so AFRAID?ā€ etc. I then remembered my miscarriage. was I just being fearful and looking for an excuse to be okay with no kids? the idea of becoming preg has always been scary but I figured Iā€™d grow into the idea of it. then having an abortion, really complicated things. it made it harder to EVER feel prepared for pregnancy. now we finally tried, scary and all, and it died, and itā€™s a relief since weā€™re so scared already. we have a house that badly needs repairs, we donā€™t have much money, we only trusted the Lord with our child, and it felt like a blessing in a way to have been given a child that was taken away without anything bad ever happening to it yet. we were able to have the joy of being parents for such a short while and it had a huge amazing impact on us as a couple we are even stronger now. but we reasoned itā€™s a terrible time to have kids anyway, I mean, look at what we are headed for. who wants to watch their baby be killed etc?? so we decided to wait it out for that. but are we just being ā€œafraidā€ like Brandon Holthaus is saying? the Bible talks about woe to nursing women etc in the end timesā€¦ FURTHER pressure to not have one. but we want one. Iā€™m not sure what to think. I have been prayerful but Iā€™m not one to ask for much. I am careful about what I bother to ask for. I am too meek before God to make it a point to ask for something and then wait to see it. and i donā€™t like letting myself down by misunderstanding Godā€™s answers to prayer. so I didnā€™t want to make a prayer request out of this, Iā€™m working it out, but am interested in your thoughts if I can have this here. thanks

8 Likes

Hi Ken, my husband posted this and when i heard it just had to share it.
Many Blessings!

2 Likes

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Erased From History Books

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/07/06/mrna-vaccine-inventor-erased-from-history-books.aspx

6 Likes

Dear sister, my heart goes out to you. I will pray that you and your husband receive clear guidance as to becoming parents. Looking back over my years, I will share with you that I lost my first child at the age of 8 due to a congenital heart defect. I lost my second baby at 20 weeks gestation. Of course, I look forward to meeting her in heaven! My third baby is 40 years old and he has given me two grandchildren who are my joy. I also have a daughter adopted from Korea whom God gave us in the aftermath of losing our son. She has given me two grandchildren who are my joy as well. Through the mourning and the joy, God never failed to give us more than we could ask or imagine! I know that my husband and I have made mistakes, but God! He has blessed us in spite of us getting in the way. I hope my rambling has not offended you. I just wanted to respond because you have stirred my heart.

8 Likes

These books, chapters, verses happened to be in my normal study progression and what I saw was a tapestry of prophecy of the rapture (Rahab and family) and the Tribulation. See if you agree.

Deuteronomy 7:9-10
Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments; and He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slack with him who hates Him; He will repay him to his face.

Joshua 6:15-16, 20-24
But it came to pass on the seventh day that they rose early, about the dawning of the day, and marched around the city seven times in the same manner. On that day only they marched around the city seven times. And the seventh time it happened, when the priests blew the trumpets, that Joshua said to the people: ā€œShout, for the LORD has given you the city!ā€
So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
But Joshua had said to the two men who had spied out the country, "Go into the harlotā€™s house, and from there bring out the woman and all that she has, as you swore to her. And the young men who had been spies went in and brought out Rahab, her father, her mother, her brothers, and all that she had. So they brought out all her relatives and left them outside the camp of Israel. But they burned the city and all that was in it with fire.

Isaiah 25:9, 12
And it will be said in that day:
ā€œBehold, this is our God;
We have waited for Him, and He will save us;
This is the LORD;
We have waited for Him;
We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.ā€
The fortress of the high fort of your walls
He will bring down, lay low,
And bring to the ground, down to the dust.

Praise be to our God; We are waiting for Him, and He will save us!

7 Likes

This would be best left in Godā€™s hands, for He is the Creator of life. Live and love and give it all to God! You can trust Him with everything :heart:

6 Likes

I work in the medical field and Iā€™ve seen it with my own two eyes: Hospitals are censoring information in a medical record for adverse side effects of the COVID death jab.

True story: Patient got the 2nd dose Moderna vaccine and started experiencing nausea & vomiting and an extreme headache by that night. Symptoms continued and was admitted to the hospital a few days later with a brain bleed from a ruptured basilar artery aneurysm. Pt was in the hospital 32 daysā€¦only the EMS report and 1 progress note documented anything to do with the vaccine. You know how many notes and consultations are done for patients in the ICU and acute care setting every day? At least 2-3 x 32 days. So over 100 notes for this stay and only 1 actually documented anything with the vaxx. When asked for clarification for cause/effect documentation, management shut down that query. Even more odd: When a query is placed and gets deleted, it stays in the chart as deleted. With this query they actually REMOVED it from the chart. And another odd thing was that my boss actually went in and completed the account out while I was on lunch break. This has only ever happened when I have been on vacation, and even then most of the accounts are still there for me when I get back. When I questioned the reason for shutting down the query, I was told it was a high dollar chart and they wanted to just get it out the door. So management AND the doctors are 100% in on the scam as well. There can only be 1 reason - they are getting some major monetary kickbacks for hiding the truth.

19 Likes

God continue to keep those patients affected by this wickedness.

May God have mercy on the souls who are perpetrating such evil. I doubt they will ever be held to account in this life but unless they repent, they will most certainly stand before the Judge in the next.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not in management so Iā€™m not getting the talking points. Only 1 doctor mentioned anything to do with the vaccine in all the notes - I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he gets disciplined in some form or fashion for it. Iā€™m sure there are many other charts where there has been a correlation, but the doctors are just not documenting it. In fact, Iā€™m in another brain hemorrhage chart nowā€¦no mention of a COVID vaccine, recent or otherwise, so it is hard to know if this was organic or not since they arenā€™t documenting it.

I have had several charts where there HAS been actual documentation of an adverse side effect, but those have been the medical problems that arenā€™t as serious (rashes, etc.), but those are few and far between regardless.

Interesting times we are living in. I am so ready for Jesus to come back!

4 Likes

Uh oh

7 Likes