July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I tend to think that if you are, then your name and jab date information is put into a data base that can be accessed by all government medical entities.

5 Likes

There are people especially some brave nurses who are telling the truth. Last year some told on Youtube that they are killing the patients by putting them on the ventilator! Of course they were censored and fired. It doesnt matter anymore. A deceived person wont believe you - even if you print out the facts.

6 Likes

Here is people register for vaccine online or app.

An appt date is given to go to vaccine centers. Each person receive a card to prove vaccination.

As for digital version, still work in progress to get it in an app. Including vaccine passport for overseas travel.

Not everyone here can afford smartphones and mobile data charges, hence manual registration is on-going for poor and villages people.

Hence the “mark” will be introduced in near future, the quantum dot tattoo.

4 Likes

So very true, sad to say.

Pastor JDs update really helps to understand the why and how of an otherwise perplexing denial of the blatant evidence happening all around the globe in these days. It just defies reason. But God.

4 Likes

This was produced a little over a year ago. See how it applies and will apply to the situation we find ourselves. It helps to understand and recognize these techniques.

2 Likes

No need to apologize. Just want to know why J.D. is not talking about the rapture. I seem to be the only one that noticed.

3 Likes

thank you Ed. and normally I’d agree with that. but if we are truly in the end times, and it says “woe to nursing women,” - all of them, I ask? - then does that mean women are guaranteed to especially suffer if they have a baby in these times, and even should avoid it? or what is the point of that verse otherwise? I don’t really understand its point. thank you if you have any help.

1 Like

whew I worried over that for nothing. THANK YOU for this info. that helps shape my perspective. I appreciate your help.

and I appreciate everyone else’s kind notes as well. I have been lifted up and I feel loved. thank you all <3 <3

8 Likes

well guys it’s a huge step closer now. psaki has announced they are launching a door-to-door campaign to get everyone vaccinated. praying for us all. stay strong and let your spirit be Christlike in the face of this. prepare yourselves for when this comes to you.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Oh yeah! Then their plan is to fabricate or release another “virus”, tell us it’s deadly, then drone to every home one of them! I love how they say,” We’re all in this together! But ‘You’ll’ own nothing and be happy!” Not “we”??? Black rock and Vanguard have destroyed our planet and now they want to blame us… Isn’t it marvelous that we were “all in it together” to reap the financial windfalls too?!? Ha!
I’m watching everyday for our Savior’s return. That’s who I’m waiting for to knock on my door!

12 Likes

amen angelwarrior!!

5 Likes

Any one listening for the trumpet? Maranatha

14 Likes

I actually heard a tornado/fire siren the other day and ran outside hopeful it was time to go up!! It was remarkable because for a moment I was disappointed… then I considered all the unsaved and I felt relieved there is still time!

5 Likes

If you are referring to Matthew 24, it is talking about Jewish women living in Israel at the mid-point of the Tribulation. It is not talking about Believers who have babies before the rapture. That has always been my understanding at least.

6 Likes

thank you so much Beth!! <3

1 Like
2 Likes

Just watching a video about magnetite and graphene found in the PCR swabs and likely in shots. There are links to investments, by politicians, in mining for these elements.
Are Leaders Being Threatened by the International Public Health Mafia?

2 Likes

Regular reliable updates from watchwoman 65

1 Like

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-zealand-health-minister-govt-will-be-chasing-out-unvaccinated-people/

@K7

1 Like