July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes, not worried - I take quaratin, zink, vita c, e, etc - plus get lots of sleep tp keep immune systems healthy -also I keep ivermectin, etc on hand just in case-at 75 I am am old healthy Boy Scout thing to be prepared - ps MARANATHA

5 Likes

Disgusting
Unfortunately for them God thinks so too

I’ve been blowing mine! Hubby got me a shofar

Very well expressed RoseLilly, I believe that we have the same Spirit.
I feel exactly the same about everything that you are expressing here.

May the Lord keep leading his remnant church with open eyes, fully recognizing the season that we are in.

1 Like

I carry on with no fear of the virus, and for the most part do the same things. The only thing I do differently now is take a multi vitamin each day to aid the immune system. For in the early days of the rona I did read several medical reports where they mentioned a Vitamin D deficiency, and later a news story mentioned that 80% of Americans were vitamin D deficient.

Where I work, company put up signs saying “fully vaccinated don’t have to wear a mask.” I am fully vaccinated against polio so I think I am good, they never said for what we need to be fully vaccinated for.

11 Likes

Reading the Bill & Melinda Gates story about donating 1.4 billion dollars over the next 5 years for population control.
It say in the story that 46.2 million babies were aborted last year in the world.
If the world keep this up for 50 years, 46.2 x 50= 2.31 billion babies aborted. This world has totally gone mad.

We follower of Christ are only pilgrim in this evil world now, the world has totally rejected truth, truly sad.
Dear Lord , open the eye of your church, and let not waiver, being totally committed to our King of Kings. “Come Lord Jesus”
We thank you Lord for your great mercies, and Salvation that you purchased for us on Calvary Cross.
Truly there is none like you, my LORD.

6 Likes

That is so brilliant! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I love how Abba leveraged that for you!

1 Like

Not concerned. I’m more concerned about the person that goes to the bathroom and doesn’t wash their hands!!! I am that person that uses a paper towel to open the door! :slightly_smiling_face: Every time I shop I come home and immediately wash my hands, which were all habits pre-COVID. Other than that, no worries. Everything was over hyped and the PCR tests gave false numbers so…I’m as concerned about getting the flu or a common cold as COVID. And this is coming from a person that never once wore a mask to shop. Take vitamin D, zinc, and vitamins.

Have some ivermectin on hand “just in case”. You can go through American Frontline Doctors for this, or go the route I did and get the horse syringe from local feed stores. One syringe is enough for a 1250 pound horse. Just dose per your body weight and squeeze. Taste is terrible, so I put it in applesauce. The horse paste is 91 mcg/pound (lb) for horses. However, the usual dose is 150 micrograms (mcg) per kilogram (kg) (68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose in humans (per Mayo Clinic). 1 pound = 2.2 kg.

Alternatively, you can use chlorine dioxide (no, this isn’t bleach). Look up MMS (master mineral solution) and see all the great benefits and uses, such as fruit/veggie wash, cleaner, etc. Was just at the Red Pill Expo in SD, and Dr. Manuel Aparacio from Mexico did a presentation on the success rate of treatment of COVID using chlorine dioxide. Chlorine Dioxide to Treat COVID? YES, Says Dr. Manuel Aparicio - The New American

*Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. Please do your research on all suggestions listed above.

7 Likes

Interesting, also, how the structure of graphene is three linked hexagons – 666

3 Likes

@alllllz
@Reepacheep
@Tony
@MakeDisciples

Hi Alison,
Yes this is the right place as far as I am concerned.
As your older brother in the Lord I do need to correct one error I saw both for you, and others who responded to you.

It is a pretty simple error to make and I have seen many make it in the past. It is just reading the Holy Scriptures out of context.

Lets look at what Jesus actually said.
Matthew 24:19

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Mark 13:17

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Luke 21:23

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people.

Ok so let’s get this into context.

Using Matthew 24:19 in the NIV as an example, then you can figure out the rest.

Mat 24:15-21

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.

18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

How, where when why what?

The what: How dreadful it will be for everyone, the Bride of Christ (us) were raptured up 3 ½ years before this happens.

Who is this prophesy to: The Jews

Where: in Judea in Israel

When: 3 ½ years into the 7-year tribulation in Judea. The Anti-Christ proclaims that he is god, in the temple in Jerusalem. The wrath of God then comes down upon the entire world.

So, for everyone who has had an issue with “woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers during those days.”

If you are a Christian, you are long gone at the wedding feast of the Lamb in Heaven.

If you are not a Christian, and are left behind, and are in Judea when the Anti-Christ proclaims that he is god.

Then I would suggest that you drop what you are doing and flee to Petra with the Jews asap.

Why risk it. It is the will of the Father that no one should perish. Tell all to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior into your heart. It is as simple as the ABC’s.

God Bless you all.

Agape,

Ken

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @DMP

Targeted community by community door to door outreach

• Door to Door vaccines

Gestapo will soon be at your door… and before long black bag night raids…

How they can push an unconstitutional thing with such ease publically…

We’ll see when they get to the doors in my area…

6 Likes

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

4 Likes

Just a quick warning on ivermectin dosing by weight - do not follow label directions if it’s meant use in animals. I use the 1% ivermectin solution (not the paste) as heartworm prevention for my dogs. (It’s about $50 for 50cc bottle.) Dosing by weight, for dogs, is 0.1ml/10lbs. I would highly recommend getting the recommended dosage for humans before taking ivermectin for use in animals. One of my mastiffs nearly died when I dosed by weight, as the label instructed for use in cattle. It’s also given by mouth not by injection, so that’s another thing to be aware of.

2 Likes

Ugh, yeah, sad, but I’m afraid you are correct dear friend! :frowning:

8 Likes

Marking the unvaxxes with David Star:

4 Likes

Maybe tell him your testimony.
How you came to Jesus (a quick summary).

Maybe explain him that catholics are not real Christians.

If he is cartesian, tell him life is not there by chance. Explain what the first cause is (God). Before that cause there was nothing.

By experience if people are not ready to “jump”, they will never do it.

Even knowing A, B, C, D… if the guy is not able to join the dots and the coin doesn’t fall in his mind that going to God is the only solution for him (even knowing what hell is, that God exists…), he will never do it because he will always think that God is good, that hell is not for him or contrary he will think that he will go to hell that it’s a safe place like Earth… or that after death there is nothing.

Just plant and another will give water. (But maybe you are the guy who gives water). Find strong sentences that will work in him day and night like “Jesus loves you”, "Jesus died for you Tom… (give his name). I said to a friend: “who will talk to you about God, when I will leave my job?!”. I also gave him a Bible. Unfortunately he’s not saved yet, but maybe one day…

By experience don’t waste too much time with one guy. The garden is big!

1Corinthians 3.6: I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

1 Like

As a pastor said in his video (Marcelo Tunasi): if they send you to prison, don’t be afraid, take the opportunity to build a church in prison. They also need to hear the gospel :blush:

2 Likes

Just put up a really big ‘ABC’ sign on your door and pretend you’re not home. Lol.

5 Likes

RE: HHS Becerra story, how the government has the right to know who has not been vaccinated

Wow – “We want to give people the sense they have the freedom to choose.”

Wow. I think that’s the statement that ought to grab our attention and the one he needed to clarify.

When the government fears the people, there is freedom. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Any question as to where we are currently?

6 Likes