July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you, Ed. Actually, I had to edit to add “when we admit we…”

1 Like

@FoxMan I am gonna train these bad boys to sic ‘em! (three fox kits that own our yard)…

2 Likes

We must also remember that a forum (this forum even) is not a church. The church is not a building, or a virtual forum. The church is a body of members.

These forums then can not be held accountable as a church is.

Let us not treat these forums as a church, but each other as the church. :wink:

9 Likes

Dear romans 8 - thanks for your post, as I enjoyed hearing of your heart for the Lord. I sometimes feel like I have to lean on our Lord for companionship —- my wife has to remind me at times that in her life before we were Married that she had to lean on and rely on Jesus to get her thru the day. I do like reading on this forum as something to do to keep my mind on our savior as we all await his return for us ……what a blessing to have this in todays world. Blessing to you and all our brothers and Sisters in Christ -maranatha!!

4 Likes

Oh, they’re so cute!!:heart::heart::heart: I wish the screen wasn’t in front though…can you get a clear picture? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amen Jack!:pray:Sometimes it’s the yes or no decisions that make it easy to see for yourself where you’re heart truly lives! Mine’s with all Gods children. Although some days I struggle to love my enemies. Their name is legion because they are many.:wink:
Looking up everyday! Waiting for the knock at my door!
Coming soon… Jesus Christ! :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t believe in OSAS because I found it dangerous, not clear, lazy… Be holy because I’m holy said the Lord. It’s a race said Paul…

The foolish virgins were not saved, it’s a fact.

1 Like

And the baby’s could not eat meat until they grew …. Matured by studying and taking in bible doctrine …. The man on the cross with JESUS WAS saved even though he was a sinner

And a Rottweiler sign :grin:

1 Like

You have 3 foxes, I have 4 kitten (2 black, 2 gray) :grin:

1 Like

Awwww! I bet you enjoy your playful kitties, @hotchiwawa!

1 Like

Sadly, @Saved-by-Grace, they would. :cry: Nice set-up!

1 Like

@1jewel, THAT is the challenge. Often, by the time I run to get the iPad, they are gone. Today, however, when I went out to the garden, one was at the edge of the yard and gnawing on something. It looked up at me and didn’t get spooked. Maybe I can snatch better pics in the future. Will share if I do. They are beginning to learn that we won’t bother them and they don’t bother us.

3 Likes

We are all seeing things speed up. With Biden and others talking about going door to door, requiring ALL to take the vaccine, we know things are going to get worse for us. While I am so thankful for the knowledge of who is truly in charge, for God’s grace and mercy and having given my life to Christ I cannot pretend this does not cause me some anxiety. God does not promise us protection. Many in other parts of the world are being killed for their beliefs. I find myself feeling more anxiety than ever before. I have to limit my time in front of news and sometimes even prophecy updates and videos on what is coming. I know JD does this to warn us all but at times it really frightens me.
I have family who still do not believe. I see what is happening in this world and it is heartbreaking looking around to see so many who are deceived, who are blind to what is happening right in front of them. I wonder, in time, how many of my friends and family will turn on me, want to turn me in to authorities some day. I pray that God will take us all out before things get to that point. I know He is an ever loving God and He is in charge but I also know he will allow the world to continue going down the tubes. I fear what is to come.

10 Likes

…feeling the same with everything you said :heart:Lately I’ve been praying for fear to go away. I don’t think I’m so afraid to die or do without as I am of feeling intense fear. I so hate that feeling of anxiety and fear. I just remembered that verse about perfect love casting out fear, but not sure what exactly that means…how do we apply that?

3 Likes

Beautiful! Yes I do feel frustration too. I am in my late 50’s and we never had such times as these of uncertainty where our lives were so upended and the world so topsy turvy. Every day we wake up not knowing what is happening next…But God! Without stormy times, anxiety, fear, we would not need Him.
@Romans8_38_39 thank you. Thank you also for the suggestion of Psalms. I w ill be reading them for sure.
@1jewel I know when I go to God and pray and ask Him to take away my anxiety, it works. I take it as His perfect love can cast our our fears and anxieties. I know He is in charge and that does bring me peace but I also know He will allow things to progress. We just have to keep praying he keeps us safe and brings unbelieving family members to Him. I do see things progressing quickly. I understand why JD warns us and do not feel he is doing anything wrong. I have to step back sometimes to take a break and be alone with my prayers and have some quiet time. I think to myself if I feel this way now, how will it be months away? I have to live in the moment and not go to the future.

4 Likes

My ex husband ( we are still pretty close ) has some chickens…this was cute picture…his cat didn’t know what was going on the week he got them, lol…you see the little chipmunk the cat is eyeing in the 2nd picture? Hehe

6 Likes

Okay, so it probably means if we trust and ask Him, He will cast out our fears…anymore though, even when I’m praying, intrusive, scary thoughts pop up out of nowhere. Mornings are rough…waking up realizing this is the new reality…and it’s downhill from here unless He comes back soon for us. I’ve got only until august 13 to get the vaccine, or I’m losing my job. Maybe the Lord doesn’t want me there anymore though. It is a very pro LGBTQ company, and stressful job. Maybe he wants me flipping hamburgers with teenagers so I can speak the truth to them? Idk.

4 Likes

I was praying (actually crying) to the Lord about my fear of what’s coming, just this morning. A good friend was telling me she and her husband were going to get the shot today, because their adult son told them they would not be able to see their granddaughter (first grandchild) if they didn’t. I had been sharing with her and praying, but she told me last night her husband decided he was going to get it,(since all the conservative radio hosts he listens to have!) and I was really concerned she would too–and I could understand given the terms.

Anyhow, I started thinking as you wrote, about what is coming. What will happen when I don’t answer my door to these “volunteers” or make myself gone for days at a time – which friends or neighbors would tell what they know, and which family members would turn me in. Who knows what they will hold over them?

I am looking at these people in the government and all I see are Nazis, cruel, heartless, demonic beings. The looks one their faces, their eyes, all dead. I imagine what it was like for the people who did not play along in 1930s Germany. It is hard to remember to pray for these officials, especially the unelected ones. Their agenda has nothing to do with this or any virus; it’s all about control and breaking our will. And I will not submit.

I shared Romans 6:16 as a last effort to convince my friend this morning, and told her I know this injection business is not of God, and that reason alone is enough for me to refuse it, no matter what. Thank God, her decision to not take it, after all was said and done, caused her husband to back off and not get it either. For now anyway. The pressure is intense.

I am all alone, except for my little dogs; everyone has died. I have decided I will have to get used to the idea I may be taken from my home and put somewhere else. I was thinking about the others that will be in that place, and we will all have a lot in common! (Before I knew the Lord, I used to joke about going to hell and that it would be fine because all my friends would be there too.) Well, here’s what came of my tears this morning: Should the Lord tarry, we will be with friends and will be able to comfort each other, to hug, hold hands, recite scripture, sing and worship, pray together–something most of us are missing right now. Many new friends to meet. So, instead of focusing on the worst case scenario (of which I am a master), let’s imagine God putting together His Church for the “finale” on this earth. Then, soon and very soon, we will all be going up to meet Him in the air together!

Immanuel, our God is with us…and if God is with us, who can be against us? Our God is with us, Immanuel! (Michael Card)

12 Likes

Oh my, that’s a lot! How many eggs do you get a day? My ex husband only has 2 chickens, and gets exactly 2 eggs a day, lol…he is getting 2 more chickens next week, because someone told us that he needed for more for them to stay warm together in the winter? No roosters allowed in town though, so his won’t be multiplying :slight_smile:

2 Likes