July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hey forum what do you think of this ? I’m vary of new biblical productions would really appreciate your input please if this would be good to share with unbelievers ? Thanks :pray::pray:

1 Like

I agree♥️

1 Like

Me too. It just seems so wrong to me, that the world is trying to undo what God has fearfully and wonderfully made in us- our immune systems. It reeks of Satan …that he wants to be in control of our health to control us…even choose if and when we die…playing God. I would feel so very sick emotionally if I caved in and took the vaccine. Praying I don’t.

2 Likes

I don’t know a whole lot about chickens yet, but I’m learning…so you only have three females?..are there some females who never lay eggs? How old do they have to be before they can?

1 Like

I love all you guys :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing I will check it out I really enjoy these type of presentations and believe they also help the youth.

Shalom

Yes, Karyn, you have us! We are here all hours of the day and night and all around the world! Don’t despair…this is only temporary and we will all face the tough times together. Some days, I’m melancholy, but I recover and have some bright spots. I always know I can pick up my Bible for comfort, or come to the forum and pray or rejoice with you all. The worship songs we all post together are one of the joys we share.

And I must confess…(I hope you’ll laugh)…for months I thought your user pic was an oyster shell with a pearl in the middle until I zoomed in to see it was an apple with a sprouting seed. Cheer up, sweet sister! Much love to someone who always encourages and entertains me and many others,I’m sure. :pray:t2::raised_hands:t2::heart::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you appreciate you taking the time to check it out :pray::pray:

@JoshuaYeshua, God holds His children fast. My mom died by suicide…at the age of 80, no less. Actually, she lived for a couple of days afterward, and I know she was ministered to in the hospital before we reached her bedside…so actually had time to confess…but even so, she was already the Lord’s. She was saved and just could not climb out of her pit. It was difficult for her to feel so out of control. Even in her note to my brother and me, she said that we were not to worry; she was resting in the arms of Jesus. I trust that. She believed.

Tell me/us that you are doing ok, @JoshuaYeshua, right? Are you OK?

1 Like

Yes, its like a bad movie for sure.
Only this one is for real and for us isn’t it?

I used to ask the same questions when I watched the old war movies relating to Jews and Christians ,wondering what I would do.

Well for right now my concern is more for Jews in the USA I know the believers in Christ are next but focusing on them now makes me think less about the trials for us a short time later.

I am not bucking the jab as much as for what’s in it but spiritually speaking to use as a tool to point to Christ and his warning about what is coming with The Real Mark.

I am putting faith in the scripture that came up in an earlier conversation pertaining to this now time of testing…

I believe Yeshua will be here right on time no sooner and no later just as Abraham was about to take his son in faith may the Lord take us also.

Proverbs 3:5-7
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding…

Daniel 3:17
If it be so , our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

Jeremiah 38:20
“They will not hand you over,” Jeremiah replied. "Obey the voice of the LORD in what I am telling you, that it may go well with you and you may live.

Shalom

2 Likes

@JoshuaYeshua, I see now that you were more or less making a point. Keep trusting! I will pray for you just now, anyway, because life…well…sigh…

1 Like

And miss the most amazing time in history? I can understand that thinking, many if not all have come by that road a few times along the way.

But I do want to accomplish what Abba created me for so checking out before my time would defiantly destroy that life mission.

Amen, what a comforter we have in our times of trouble.

Shalom

4 Likes

Nothing is off limits except what God says is, isn’t that correct?
Maranatha

Factcheckers…

Now kids will be marked…

4 Likes

I completely agree on that my friend.

Shalom

1 Like

So hard to make such a scary and tough decision but know God has something in mind for you already whatever that may be. Ask him to show you and give you discernment and to lead you to what he wants you to do. Giving over our life to God and trusting Him to show us the way shows true faith. I have done this at times and while my flesh isnt 100% in I do it on faith. If you ask HE will show you!

1 Like

I believe that is in the category of a sacrifice for the Lords work. But maybe it was a selfish act to get even with those evil one? I have wondered about that very thing.

Yeshua saved us all but could have called a legion of angels into serve but his purpose was above his own life. Thing is we are called to live for Christ and if we find ourselves in a situation then maybe to die for Christ.

Either way I see forgiveness in the Lord on this subject.
Shalom

To remind us last year about right of state to force vaccination:

Dershowitz was quoted as saying, “Let me put it very clearly, you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, you have no right to open up your business,” he said. These are extremely troubling words coming from this law scholar.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/are-mandatory-vaccines-a-violation-of-international-law

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210709-covid-19-french-scientists-warn-95-percent-may-need-to-be-vaccinated-to-stop-delta-variant

1 Like

Yes, in the U.S. - West Coast states.