June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bible Prophecy Update: The Signs are Now in Place

Resources/Links: Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: talks about how all the signs are now in place pointing us to Christ’s imminent return in the rapture.

32 Likes

I found this interesting on King Nebo’s image measurements:

Our Lady of the Rockies is a cast concrete statue of the Virgin Mary and stands 90 feet tall and is located atop the Continental Divide overlooking the city of Butte, Montana. The statue was Bob O’Bill who promised the Virgin Mary he would build a statue if his wife recovered from the cancer she was suffering from. His wife recovered and O’Bill with the help of many in the city of Butte began building Our Lady of the Rockies in 1979 and in 1985 the statue was airlifted to its present location by the Army National Guard. Bus tours to the base of Our Lady of the Rockies are available from Butte and a tram that would lift visitors the roughly 2,000 vertical feet from Butte to the statue spread out over 1 mile is in the works…

2 Likes

Feeling a bit amped up after this one. Boy do I want out of here. Lord come quickly!

23 Likes

I don’t have a lot to say about this update. I have hardly looked into “The Giant,” so I can’t say much about it, it’s one of those things I ignore unless something crazy comes from it. too much hype in the news to focus on all of it. i agree that it still appears the world is on the path to destruction. and I still agree that Believers are safe from God’s wrath. but there just wasn’t a lot of news here today. that’s fine. a lot happens each week, but there’s not always a lot to share regarding news on prophecy. praying for Farag. praying for the church. praying for those whose heads are buried in the sand. praying for those who are scared, and those who are too proud. praying for everyone to find the one true God if they haven’t yet. and for the rest of us to stand firm knowing His Word is true. amen

26 Likes
2 Likes

It does seem like things are overloading us these days.

Used to be hundreds of years between events, then it was decades or years.

Now multiple things are happening weekly or daily.

We are getting so many signs and hints of prophecies that it is hard to keep up.

Amazing that we ARE that Generation.

No matter how bad things get there is always one thing we can do and be safe;

Ephesians 6:13 (KJV) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

35 Likes

Blessings to you Pastor JD. I look forward to your updates every week. Watching from Auckland New Zealand. Things are not as rosy as portrayed by the media here. The race card is in play, job losses due to no vaccine…

I’m praying for the lost including my family.
PATIENTLY WAITING AND WATCHING FOR OUR
SAVIOUR​:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

16 Likes

Here in Melbourne, Australia we cannot enter a shop, workplace etc unless we QR Code everything. Shop assistants guarding the doors to ensure you scan or record details, otherwise no entry. I find it interesting QR codes were introduced many years ago and now it seems very convenient as a quick rollout by the Governments. I sense it would eventually lead to the Mark.

18 Likes

Here also I need to scan QR code to enter shops plus temp checking. QR codes was original idea by China’s Xi when covid19 broke out.

3 Likes

Revelation 18: 23-24 is a small section of the woes to the great city:
23. And a light of a lamp will never again be visible in you.
And a voice of a bridegroom and bride will never again be heard in you
because your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all
all the heathens were deceived by your sorcery (Pharmakeia)
24. and in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and all those
who had been slain upon the earth.

4 Likes

May I humbly suggest you all watch this one year ago BP update by Pastor JD:

See how much those Great Reset team have achieved in one short year.

The current G7 leaders meeting in UK now are part of that gang. No masking, no social distancing, hugging and patting one another, hmmmmm

11 Likes

I was looking up the same re: 60 cubits in feet and the height in feet for a 10 story building

This also showed up by surprise when looking…

How tall is 60 cubits high?

As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height , as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said: "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height .

1 Like

How long is 90 feet?

It’s about as long as Baseball base distances

(MLB Official Baseball Rules specification)
According to MLB Official Baseball Rules, the distance between baseball diamond bases is 90 feet. While second and home base are located upon the corners of the 27.432 sq. m area created by the bases, first and third base are placed within that square, to better allow the umpires to judge whether a ball is fair or foul.

It’s about one-and-one-third times as long as a Cricket Pitch

In other words, 90 feet is 1.36364 times the length of a Cricket Pitch, and the length of a Cricket Pitch is 0.733331 times that amount.

(per Marylebone Cricket Council / International Cricket Council Law #6)
The length of a cricket pitch, from one bowling crease to the other, is 66 feet. The wickets at either end of the pitch stand 2.36220 feet tall including the bails.

It’s about one-and-two-fifths times as long as a Bowling Lane

In other words, 90 feet is 1.432 times the length of a Bowling Lane, and the length of a Bowling Lane is 0.69832 times that amount.

(USBC specifications; tenpin; including pin deck)
According to the United States Bowling Congress specifications, a tenpin bowling lane should measure 62.8480 feet. In a Professional Bowling Association game, the lane must be lubricated by about 25 ml (0.85 fl. oz) of oil.

I Googled for metric equivalent is 27.4 meters height for 90 foot.

1 Like

The are 2 The Giant movies made in 2017 and 2019:

Another video clip about the Giant:

Called “The Giant” it’s a programmable, moving statue that’s 10-stories tall and covered with millions of LED pixels that allow it to take the form of any person — even Spider-Man.

2 Likes

Have to wonder will it take on the image of the AC in the days ahead

2 Likes

The second beast will command the unsaved in this earth to make an image of the first beast in Tribulation period. I believe this is a preparatory stage for the world. Just like the tower of babel in ancient times.

7 Likes

Rev 13 re: the FP

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

3 Likes

From another article on the Giant

While every Giant is bespoke for its city and country, each is also a member of a family that can digitally communicate with other Giants around the world. Global events will engender global communities and these trendsetting events will become a defining social feature of the coming decades.

5 Likes

JD says he wept when he saw the children wearing a mask. i weep at the thought of those parents who have (a) offered their babies up to Pfizer for ‘clinical trials’ of the ‘vaccine’. (b) those who have offered up their children under 12 for the same and (c) those who have willingly had their children injected for purpose of travel etc. Note that the ‘vaccine passport’ is the coercion to those who are wavering to come forward. We have this in Australia by our so called’ Christian’ PM- due to come in October-to be able to travel interstate. Note that Israel did the same- first got adults, then took their ‘green passports’ away until they had their children jabbed. Once they had hit the maximum, they withdrew the passport, and still people cannot travel. However can now enter usual services. Don’t let the propaganda fool you- there are less coming forward for this injection than we are led to believe.

26 Likes

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/12/official-data-shows-more-people-have-died-because-of-the-covid-vaccines-in-6-months-than-people-who-have-died-of-covid-19-in-15-months/

2 Likes