June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bible Prophecy Update: The Signs are Now in Place

Resources/Links: Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: talks about how all the signs are now in place pointing us to Christ’s imminent return in the rapture.

29 Likes

I found this interesting on King Nebo’s image measurements:

Our Lady of the Rockies is a cast concrete statue of the Virgin Mary and stands 90 feet tall and is located atop the Continental Divide overlooking the city of Butte, Montana. The statue was Bob O’Bill who promised the Virgin Mary he would build a statue if his wife recovered from the cancer she was suffering from. His wife recovered and O’Bill with the help of many in the city of Butte began building Our Lady of the Rockies in 1979 and in 1985 the statue was airlifted to its present location by the Army National Guard. Bus tours to the base of Our Lady of the Rockies are available from Butte and a tram that would lift visitors the roughly 2,000 vertical feet from Butte to the statue spread out over 1 mile is in the works…

2 Likes

Feeling a bit amped up after this one. Boy do I want out of here. Lord come quickly!

24 Likes

I don’t have a lot to say about this update. I have hardly looked into “The Giant,” so I can’t say much about it, it’s one of those things I ignore unless something crazy comes from it. too much hype in the news to focus on all of it. i agree that it still appears the world is on the path to destruction. and I still agree that Believers are safe from God’s wrath. but there just wasn’t a lot of news here today. that’s fine. a lot happens each week, but there’s not always a lot to share regarding news on prophecy. praying for Farag. praying for the church. praying for those whose heads are buried in the sand. praying for those who are scared, and those who are too proud. praying for everyone to find the one true God if they haven’t yet. and for the rest of us to stand firm knowing His Word is true. amen

23 Likes
2 Likes

Blessings to you Pastor JD. I look forward to your updates every week. Watching from Auckland New Zealand. Things are not as rosy as portrayed by the media here. The race card is in play, job losses due to no vaccine…

I’m praying for the lost including my family.
PATIENTLY WAITING AND WATCHING FOR OUR
SAVIOUR​:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

15 Likes

Here in Melbourne, Australia we cannot enter a shop, workplace etc unless we QR Code everything. Shop assistants guarding the doors to ensure you scan or record details, otherwise no entry. I find it interesting QR codes were introduced many years ago and now it seems very convenient as a quick rollout by the Governments. I sense it would eventually lead to the Mark.

17 Likes

Here also I need to scan QR code to enter shops plus temp checking. QR codes was original idea by China’s Xi when covid19 broke out.

3 Likes

Revelation 18: 23-24 is a small section of the woes to the great city:
23. And a light of a lamp will never again be visible in you.
And a voice of a bridegroom and bride will never again be heard in you
because your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all
all the heathens were deceived by your sorcery (Pharmakeia)
24. and in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and all those
who had been slain upon the earth.

4 Likes

May I humbly suggest you all watch this one year ago BP update by Pastor JD:

See how much those Great Reset team have achieved in one short year.

The current G7 leaders meeting in UK now are part of that gang. No masking, no social distancing, hugging and patting one another, hmmmmm

10 Likes

I was looking up the same re: 60 cubits in feet and the height in feet for a 10 story building

This also showed up by surprise when looking…

How tall is 60 cubits high?

As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height , as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said: "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height .

1 Like

How long is 90 feet?

It’s about as long as Baseball base distances

(MLB Official Baseball Rules specification)
According to MLB Official Baseball Rules, the distance between baseball diamond bases is 90 feet. While second and home base are located upon the corners of the 27.432 sq. m area created by the bases, first and third base are placed within that square, to better allow the umpires to judge whether a ball is fair or foul.

It’s about one-and-one-third times as long as a Cricket Pitch

In other words, 90 feet is 1.36364 times the length of a Cricket Pitch, and the length of a Cricket Pitch is 0.733331 times that amount.

(per Marylebone Cricket Council / International Cricket Council Law #6)
The length of a cricket pitch, from one bowling crease to the other, is 66 feet. The wickets at either end of the pitch stand 2.36220 feet tall including the bails.

It’s about one-and-two-fifths times as long as a Bowling Lane

In other words, 90 feet is 1.432 times the length of a Bowling Lane, and the length of a Bowling Lane is 0.69832 times that amount.

(USBC specifications; tenpin; including pin deck)
According to the United States Bowling Congress specifications, a tenpin bowling lane should measure 62.8480 feet. In a Professional Bowling Association game, the lane must be lubricated by about 25 ml (0.85 fl. oz) of oil.

I Googled for metric equivalent is 27.4 meters height for 90 foot.

1 Like

The are 2 The Giant movies made in 2017 and 2019:

Another video clip about the Giant:

Called “The Giant” it’s a programmable, moving statue that’s 10-stories tall and covered with millions of LED pixels that allow it to take the form of any person — even Spider-Man.

2 Likes

Have to wonder will it take on the image of the AC in the days ahead

2 Likes

The second beast will command the unsaved in this earth to make an image of the first beast in Tribulation period. I believe this is a preparatory stage for the world. Just like the tower of babel in ancient times.

6 Likes

Rev 13 re: the FP

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

2 Likes

From another article on the Giant

While every Giant is bespoke for its city and country, each is also a member of a family that can digitally communicate with other Giants around the world. Global events will engender global communities and these trendsetting events will become a defining social feature of the coming decades.

4 Likes

JD says he wept when he saw the children wearing a mask. i weep at the thought of those parents who have (a) offered their babies up to Pfizer for ‘clinical trials’ of the ‘vaccine’. (b) those who have offered up their children under 12 for the same and (c) those who have willingly had their children injected for purpose of travel etc. Note that the ‘vaccine passport’ is the coercion to those who are wavering to come forward. We have this in Australia by our so called’ Christian’ PM- due to come in October-to be able to travel interstate. Note that Israel did the same- first got adults, then took their ‘green passports’ away until they had their children jabbed. Once they had hit the maximum, they withdrew the passport, and still people cannot travel. However can now enter usual services. Don’t let the propaganda fool you- there are less coming forward for this injection than we are led to believe.

26 Likes

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/12/official-data-shows-more-people-have-died-because-of-the-covid-vaccines-in-6-months-than-people-who-have-died-of-covid-19-in-15-months/

2 Likes

2020 WAS THE TRAILER, THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! THIS SHIP IS SINKING!

20 Top Signs in Eschatology – When These Things Begin to Happen!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/20-top-signs-in-eschatology-when-these-things-begin-to-happen/

:microphone:I think of what Pastor J.d Farag says…Prophecy has a shelf life, something’s got to give!!

We are living at a time where good is called evil and evil called good!

ALL THE SIGNS ARE STARING US IN THE FACE!

We who are students of Bible Prophecy today and as Bereans (Acts 17:11) can clearly discern the times we are living in !
The Sons of Issachar as told in 1 Chronicles 12:32 … had understanding of the times, but people did not discern the signs of the times during Jesus’ first coming even after over 300 detailed Bible Prophecies had foretold of it!

While the Scoffers and Mockers(:open_book: 2 Peter 3:1-10) play their part in fulfilling Bible prophecy,we have e conomies across the world are crashing , an ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy, an ID2020 patent, quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage, “Digital certificates”, artificial intelligence, contact tracing, gene editing, civil unrest, digital surveillance, global pestilences, global plagues! Damascus (Isaiah17) is like a compass that points towards Ezekiel 38 and we know that in the words of Pastor J.D Farag, the Isaiah 17 rubber band is about to snap! Think about COVID-19, the lockdowns, the economic crashes, the mandatory mask wearing, the race riots, ANTIFA, ID2020, Bill Gates, Black Lives Matter, the Declaration Of Human Fraternity, Chrislam, ponder for a moment on all of it! Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the Great Reset, and it is all driving towards the same outcome, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare the people for the arrival of Antichrist! The global elites who run things have masked it as ‘The Great Reset’, and it is nothing but the New World Order!

Think about COVID-19, the lockdowns, the economic crashes, the mandatory mask wearing, the race riots, ANTIFA, ID2020, Bill Gates, Black Lives Matter, the Declaration Of Human Fraternity, Chrislam, ponder for a moment on all of it! The global elites who run things have masked it as ‘The Great Reset’, and it is nothing but the New World Order! The globalists who control and fund the mainstream media have ‘Masked’ the truth, and what lurks beneath the ‘Mask’ is an agenda called the Great Reset!

In a recent prophecy roundtable Jan Markell said, “The Great Reset is the great tribulation.” I could’nt agree more with her! Here is what our sister in Christ Jan Markel had to say in her article…
“It would be so blatantly obvious that we are in the absolute last of the last days, in fact the LAST HOUR! The stage is clearly being set for the tribulation, yet most people are clueless because Bible prophecy has been deemed irrelevant and inconvenient. The world is being prepared for a domonic saviour, yet the masses are not only clueless but they will run pell-mell into his arms! He will promise to restore order out of this choas! He is waiting in the wings! His title is the Antichrist! You never thought that you would live to see this day, did you? We’re are not just end time kooks wandering down Main Street warning about a zombie apocalyse. We’re warning that the Bible predicted some things that would set the stage for the final moments of history as we know it! The church would be removed before the curtain would go up and that final dramatic scene would be played out! There isn’t a storm coming the storm is here!! The globalists will seize this opportunity to install what they think is their perfect form of government and that is a one world system but they have a major obstacle…the Church is still here!”

A picture from ‘THE GIANT’ video! Do you see it guys!!!?

Prophecy shows us the roadmap of the tribulation and the tribulation is casting its shadow right here right now, that roadmap includes the unleashing of Satan for seven years. The Bible is our infallible evidence that at some point in what clearly appears to be the very near future, the world will be flipped upsidedown by the catastrophe of the Tribulation which will include the coming of the Antichrist, a one-world government, a one-world religion, a one-world currency, plagues, famines, the mark of the beast, death and destruction. The ultimate domino or trigger that flips the switch will be the Rapture that occurs before the start of the 7 year tribulation! The tribulation is headed full speed like a train speeding away on the tracks, there’s nothing that can stop it and when it does begin, our world will be transformed into something totally unrecognizable compared to what we see today. You think COVID-19 has already made our world unrecognizable? Compared to what’s coming, let me suggest that we ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Unfortunately, much of the world, including a large number of Christians are not watching for Jesus.

Bible prophecy is converging and flying off the pages from the Bible! The miraculous rebirth of Israel as a nation was prophecied in Isaiah 66:8 and on May 14, 1948, Israel became a nation in “one day”! This sign alone tells us we live in the last days before Jesus’ return to earth.

I see all the fearful masses lining up to be jabbed in the arm with untested pharmakeia injected into them because people in white coats told them it was the best thing to do and never to be questioned. There is so much news out there being quieted and removed or made excuses for that show how deadly these “cures” can be. They are gene manipulating as well as just making humankind more sick with poison. There is a more sinister agenda at play. It is evil beyond evil and it goes hand in hand with all the mocking, scoffing and flat out ignoring the warnings just “ As In The Days Of Noah ”.

Paul wrote this in Romans 8:23, “And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.” As we compare other verses with this one, it becomes apparent that the apostle is speaking of the rapture.

In Philippians 3:20-21, a verse that most agree refers to the rapture, we see of the elements contained in Romans 8:23, that of the eager expectation and the “redemption of our bodies.” There Paul writes, “But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.”

In 1 Corinthians 15:53 Paul tells us this about the rapture, “For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.” This very much sounds like what the apostle referred to in Romans 8:23, does it not?

The apostle did not shy away from including the “Rapture” when he proclaimed the Gospel. The receipt of glorified and imperishable bodies was the Gospel hope that Paul proclaimed to the lost. Jesus promised eternal life to His followers (John 10:27-28) and He gave further revelation about it through the apostle Paul.

Paul’s statement in 2 Thessalonians 2:5 is more than a little remarkable, “Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?” What is the apostle talking about here?

First, it includes the defilement of the temple by the “man of lawlessness” or antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2:4). Second, the apostle told his new converts about the start of the day of the Lord (2 Thessalonians 2:3; see also 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3). Third, his new converts knew enough about the day of the Lord to cause great panic in their midst when someone told them it had started already (2 Thessalonians 2:2). Fourth, the Thessalonians knew all about the work of the restrainer in preventing the appearance of the antichrist on the world scene (2 Thessalonians 2:6-7).

In other words, after the apostles brief ministry in their city, his new converts in Thessalonica knew far more about future things than the majority of believers today and this was over forty years before John wrote the book of Revelation!

The world is still rearranging the furniture on the deck of the Titanic :ship:. Brothers and sisters, as the Spirit leads, please warn as many as will listen to get on the Lifeboat that is Jesus Christ, now. This world is like the Titanic, ripped by the iceberg of sin, taking on water, and sinking fast! The icy waters of Daniel’s 70th week, which will claim the souls of billions, await all who refuse their place on the Lifeboat. Urgency is in the air! No man is promised our next breath!

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:

Here is the article on my website…
AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING!: AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

24 Likes