June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

No one is qualified. Its God in us who do the work. And I dont see many people here who are willing to ask questions.

Well youdo have a valid point. I ask questions because I am a teacher.

1 Like

While I think the jab is in some way RELATED to the mark, I hold to the belief that JD and the other pastors saying it’s NOT yet the mark itself are correct.

I also totally agree with what you are saying about Satan being the author of doubt and since I have a daughter who is jabbed, this conversation has been unsettling.

However, to be fair, I think @RuthandGiovanni DID answer the questions put to her and while her initial posts came across strongly, she has since clarified several few times that she doesn’t know if or at what point a jabbed person could possibly be in danger of having DNA changed and thus losing salvation; that she does not feel that the shedding causes anything except perhaps sickness/infertility; and that the mention of the test was a warning that it was questionable and might be dangerous.

Perhaps this has been overlooked?

2 Likes

I just want to say that I think vax or virus shedding causes all those in the room to change by their DNA and if they were saved become unsaved and if they were not saved have now mutated out of human range to ever become saved. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry just had to get that out of my system. It was too fun a thought to reject.

Bless you dear sister. I agree with Jaimie and Roman1013 positions. But you are a peace maker…and WHAT DOES CHRIST SAY ABOUT YOU? Be called a son or daughter of the Holy and all knowing God. :slight_smile: Bless your heart Violet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou Ruth for spending all that time putting together the information and sharing it. I had been thinking along similar lines. My very first thought when vaccines were suggested by governments and pharmaceutical companies was, I’ll take a bullet a first. and then saw others thought the same, Why did I decide right away and others didn’t? That’s the big question. Why are so many decieved. After we’ve been warned to be alert for deception.
Another thought, we know that we wont be able to buy or sell, that means hunger, homelessness spending time in some kind of concentration camp. I imagine there will be some Christian’s that have been saved will not be able to stand the mental and physical punishment and will eventually take the mark, making themselves unsaved.

2 Likes

Dear @RuthandGiovanni ,

Your concerns are appreciated as are your impassioned warnings which have now been clearly and innumerably expressed and duly noted as evident by many responses.

Personal interpretation of current events as they relate to eschatology remain just that; personal interpretation. By your own admission the position you are adopting is…

You will accept then that great care must be taken when expounding on such nascent/fledgling eschatology.

In the absence of solid scriptural support and sound exegesis we should avoid being overtly dogmatic on such matters and instead cleave first to His word and in accordance with a well established principle of Bible study:

“When the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense; therefore, take every word at its primary, ordinary, usual, literal meaning unless the facts of the immediate context, studied in the light of related passages and axiomatic and fundamental truths, indicate clearly otherwise.”

As many here have already highlighted there are elements of this emerging hypothesis that should rightly be subject to intense Scriptural scrutiny.

12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13

If God says what He means, and means what He says, then an assessment of current affairs would need to comport to all of the above in order to fully arrive at the assertive conclusion being promoted. And that’s without even asking Daniel 9 and Matthew 24 to the party.

JD Farag has never subscribed to the notion that the current covid-19 vaccination is the literal mark of the beast as per Revelation 13:16.

Whilst there is always capacity for debate and discussion on this, please bear in mind the primary purpose of this forum and fellowship is edification and celebration in Christ as opposed to explanation and fixation on the world.

In summary Ruth (and Giovanni) please remain cautious that in your no doubt sincere attempts to raise the alarm you don’t inadvertently raise your voice above God’s word.

Yours in Christ

13 Likes

Well said!!!

sigh

5 Likes

Jaimie, I get your point, but then to be fair why would it apply only to @RuthandGiovanni when other members contend regularly that folks can be unsealed, lose salvation, and not be able to get it back?

4 Likes

What they did unintentionally I suspect was raise the issue of A: of these vaccines being THE MARK and B: that it might be possible that another individual’s choice to accept the vaccine would put someone else at risk of losing their salvation. This further compounds the same debated question of OSAS. I prefer OBAB sincerely, Once Believing Always Believing.

When I do not receive straightforward answers backed up by directly quoted scriptural references then my answer is given. Can we be unsealed yes or no give me the scripture. That is an example.

If there is no reference to scripture that can give me an answer then I regard the information as a personal opinion of the poster. I WILL NOT go through more mental hell as this always boils down to the same argument, can we lose our salvation ?

2 Likes

I love you, brother, and know you meant this in the best way. But I have to admit it had me ROTFL. I grew up in the south where this has a whole nuance of meaning. :rofl:

1 Like

@TCC Aaaargh, you have just ruined ALL of my childhood memories!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, actually no. I was in high school when I listened to them and even without knowing about Rockettown (which I didn’t​:hushed:) anyone who had eyes to see & ears to hear could spot the slow cozying up to the world.
The Christmas album cover you posted, not sure if you’re suggesting that he’s in the same rune position that you circled in the font, but it reminded me of a much later photo of another contemporary Christian artist of the late 80’s & 90’s.
cd7ae99f911c394bc0d15556a2e82c28

Someone took a photo of him and said he looked like an arrow pointing to heaven.

Thankfully in college someone introduced me to Rich Mullins’ music. A Christian musician who never pretended to have it all together, or at least was far more open with his struggles & his need for Jesus than the others, and he was quite vocal about the problems in the Christian music industry as well as the church.

1 Like

Then my honest sincere opinion is that we are walking on a tightrope that God can choose to cut from either end.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand why anyone has taken such issue with @RuthandGiovanni . I felt she(?) was simply being clear about what she believes. we don’t always include a disclaimer saying, “there could be error in my words,” but a disclaimer isn’t always necessary. as for me I am not getting into the topic at hand itself. just want to say that from watching this unfold, I didn’t see anything wrong with the way Ruth outlined her thoughts, and hey perhaps she’s open to other points of view. but she is being treated as though she’s deliberately ignoring parts of messages, or deliberately telling lies. is that going to convince her to consider what someone else has to say? maybe, but it’s become less likely that she will be able to fully soak in the rebuttals, based on how she’s being treated. she’s being led to not feel understood, and yet I think she’s been very patient in her responses. I didnt see any ill intent, I only saw a fellow Christian (who has a great handle on the corruption regarding covid) stating why she is considering that perhaps the vax is the mark itself. (and despite Farag saying over and over that it leads to the mark and isn’t the mark itself, I found myself intrigued by Ruth’s viewpoint, I don’t have my own view outside of what Farag and a couple other prophecy teachers say. I think Ruth made excellent points, and it’s fair for someone to disagree…) I just would expect a little more love and patience from those who want to innocently challenge her viewpoint. that is not the reaction I saw. just what I think guys. <3

6 Likes

I don’t have time to read your whole message right now but I want to clarify that I did not disagree with you, I don’t know what to believe, I was enjoying the convo and didn’t understand why anyone ganged up on you so I finally spoke up even though I can’t speak on the topic for myself lol. I’ll come back to your message to finish reading, love your contributions I’ve seen.

I have seen many wolves come through here with the goal of convincing us there’s nothing wrong with the vax. you’re not one of them. I’ve learned to just avoid engaging with people like that, as much as I can help it, because it’s fruitless. so whether you’re right or wrong, which I don’t know, I was just happy for you to be here since we have common ground in the most important ways. thanks for being here <3 and for sharing your biblical perspective. we are all learning in one way or another and should be here to discuss.

3 Likes

Seriously! :slight_smile:

If you have to do something to maintain it, it’s not really salvation. :wink:

The whole reason He came is because we couldn’t do it.

8 Likes

I appreciate the serious warnings about the shots and the truth from the manufacturer’s own words. This is definitely a precursor of what is to come and the fact that so many are deceived about them is unsettling. We don’t know how soon Jesus will come, lets hope soon so that the people who did make a choice to take the shot, will hopefully not suffer very much and will not have significant changes made within their God-given bodies. End times deception folks. Do not fear, trust in the Lord, and lets love our brothers and sisters who are warning us (in love). We can only pray for those who are and have been deceived about this.

1 Like

Where has this whole mess ended up ? Exactly where I thought it would. Salvation has once again been brought into question as it always is.

Who flagged the original post I did, why ? Some dangerous stuff mixed in with a bit of scripture. We can have differences of an opinion which are not salvific. This was more than that. It was putting faith in an already completed work done by Christ into doubt.

I asked questions like anybody who reads something that doesn’t seem to add up. If trying to understand the reasoning behind it all has caused so much strife because of this then I will say sorry to all and ask for forgiveness. I AM NOT sorry for asking questions about statements made, that were apparent to me, putting God’s Word into question and causing doubt and confusion.

Would this make sense in any way from what we know of God: You get strapped down and injected by force, what now ?

Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WAKE UP !!! The church age, US, IS NOT FINISHED YET !!! We are in A tribulation now, we are not experiencing The Great Tribulation. Do you have any idea what that is ? It is literally hell on earth. If you are feeling like this now and we have not even arrived at that point, how will you stand ?

OUR BLESSED HOPE is coming for us. Yes in this life we will have trials and tribulations we will suffer as Christ suffered. However judgement is coming upon this world and we are not appointed to God’s just and holy wrath as we deserve. We have been imputed with Christ’s righteousness. Do you think human imperfection can nullify what Godly perfection has ordained from the foundations of the earth ?

11 Likes

I can add I don’t think it is the Mark yet; scripture is pretty clear people will be warned about that before taking it, the anti-christ will be on the scene. Holy Spirit /restrainer gone and church gone. In any event, what becomes of these people who are left behind who took these shots is a scary thought. And, again, I appreciate the warnings. With as much propaganda coming at us to take these (becoming more and more - including from Israel today telling kids to take them), we need to help remind each other to stay away and to be vigilant. They are coming for the evangelicals next (another article I saw today). I don’t want to alter my God-given body in any way; I don’t need to be an experiment for this plandemic. I don’t want to be part of the satanic plans for the soon future of these shots.

5 Likes

I have ignored the original poster but I am completely enraged at what this has caused again. I cannot explain it as I have never been so furious about this before.

2 Likes