June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Julie, I hear ya, and it has baffled me, as well. I am so sorry.
I’m also sorry about his turn-down of the gospel. Loved ones around me have their walls up, too. God, though…we just pray and keep on praying.:cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thanks Tony,

Absolutely perfect advice that I too will have to follow.

Shalom!

1 Like
3 Likes

I think Kelly is correct. It is a traveling selfie…marker of our age.

2 Likes

Thank you Teren.

But no, never a writer - often a wronger - currently being edited by the Holy Spirit whilst awaiting the final celestial reprint.

12 Likes

70 times 70… Forgive as you have been forgiven.

“Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Pray always. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Do you vaccine or test or is it for contract trace?

why’d someone flag this?

4 Likes

What’s the video about? Looking at the icon it looks like that channel is dropping it vids like marketing itself. Spamy like?

2 Likes

not sure, I didn’t feel like clicking on it lol. just didn’t see any misbehavior in general so I was confused.

1 Like

You didn’t miss much. It was just a brief announcement. They have 185 subs. It looks like it is just trying to build its audience. So yeah I think spam. Seems like someone that likes JD but also has a history of spamming here too for their videos.

1 Like

I want to thank you for the link to Gregg’s Restive and Rest video. Thank you as I definitely needed it. Blessings

1 John 2:2
He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.

"It is finished"

He even paid for the sin of UN-forgiveness, when (((I))) can’t/won’t forgive another.

The sin we see in others, was already forgive on the cross.

When I don’t forgive another, I am saying, my judgement is greater than His forgiveness. I am playing God. Knowing this, I fail many times, thank God, He forgave that also.

Rom. 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Doc

4 Likes

That post got screwed up somehow, going to 2 people.
Supposed to go to @J.R.W
Forgive me !

2 Likes

I think you quoted JRW’s text in my comment and replied to me. :slight_smile:

Nothing to forgive. :wink:

3 Likes

Well obviously he was deceived. Goodness, healing etc does not come from Mary but only from God almighty!

It’s a 10 story public art display image of a giant using technology to celebrate humanity and the so called great people of this world.

Revelation 13:15 specifically mentions an image people will be forced to worship.

Revelation 13:15 New Living Translation states: He was then permitted to give life to this statue (giant) so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.

3 Likes

Aloha ke akua everyone:

JD’s Update stimulated two thoughts for me:

First: The giant golden image wasn’t the only thing constructed, and used, in Daniel 3; the furnace itself appears to be constructed along with it.

I think this is so because of the fact that the heat of the furnace could be controlled (i.e., made “seven times hotter”). The image/idol and the furnace functioned together, as object of worship and means of punishment for defiance.

Temptation in Scripture often appears in this mode: There is the desired response to the stimulus (bowing down before the image at the sound of music), the payoff for engaging in the desired response (being permitted to live) and a cost for not engaging in the desired response (dying from being thrown into the furnace). It’s a trifecta.

Second: Human experience most often marches forward incrementally, except for certain key periods (such as at the terminus of the church age, where we are at right now) when things move very quickly. An important marker for such times are events and processes that make people ask “How did we get here so quickly?!”, or elicit declarations like “I never saw that coming!” and “There’s no going back from this!”.

Incremental progression does boil the frog as the proverbial water warms, degree by degree. The poor frog might see some convection and tiny bubbles. But once that water reaches 212ºF/100ºC it’s boiling. Also: Cover that pot and put a plasma torch under it and you have instant-cup-o’-frog-soup.

Having just written this, I notice that both thoughts involve heat.

Thank God for the cool waters of His grace in Christ!

8 Likes

Thank you so much Faith1. I know you are dealing with a tremendous amount of grief on these matters as well, and my heart really goes out to you. It seems so ironic that it is precisely because we love and care about these people so much, that we go through the level of grief and mourning that we do. It is hard to describe or even talk about. We pray for and grieve over those who take the jab, and especially the poor innocent children who are being subjected to this now.

Also heavy on my heart are those left behind in the wake of this hoax upon humanity, and those left to pick up the pieces of the poor misinformed choices of others they tried to warn, but who would not hear, read, or listen. The carers are the ones who seldom have any support or prayers in their grief, and those are the ones I’ll be praying for and being supportive of. The ones who take the jab, who didn’t once stop to consider the risks or consequences of their choice upon their loved ones or themselves… It just seems so reckless and sad, all round. But someday, by God’s grace, this whole mess will be a distant memory, perhaps an erased memory in the Millennial kingdom. (Isaiah 35 and 61)
God bless you, Faith1. and thank you for your prayers for our friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you for your beautiful prayer for our friends.
When I replied to Fath1 initially, it was in acknowledgment of her grief and the touching empathy which she expressed for the children and those left behind in the wake of what this experimental jab is doing to families and loved ones far and wide.
There is, as you can imagine, an inexpressible kind of grief which occurs when a friend tells you that they took the jab, not out of fear, (as you had assumed previously in your note) but instead took the jab to hasten a leaving of this life, to join the “light”. We not only had discussed and emailed our friends months ago, and JDs prophecy update info, but they called us to say there was no way taking it, by their own decision. It is very sad. Thank you for your prayers for them.

3 Likes