June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

3 Likes

Jesus words and Hope for the church in the Millennial reign of Christ.

Isaiah 61

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,

to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8 For I the LORD love judgment, (justice) I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.](ISAIAH 61:9 KJV "And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see...")

10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

source;
(ISAIAH CHAPTER 61 KJV)

Dear Loving Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day and for all you provide for us in mercy here in this life. Please strengthen with hope and comfort and healing your people today in all their afflictions. Please help us, and all those who do not know you yet, to turn to you dear Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes

Oh J.R.W. , this is so sad :cry:
(

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to search out these stories, they are all relevant and give insight to the workings of the deviant plan… they also give insight to Gods knowledge of their plan, and what he will judge them on, we are witnessing the evidence… I appreciate your time :heart:

2 Likes

@FoxMan @Maranatha @Tony @Faith @Myrrh @NamDoc to everyone!!..
Thanks for your words :heart: after telling about my brother last night, I lay on my bed and sobbed… I’m glad you were all there to offer a hand and give support… I knew I must forgive them, but forgiveness in the right spirit. I prayed on it, and asked for correction then fell asleep. Often when I have a problem I write it down and look for inspiration, I’d like to share where my writing took me today :heart:

How do I forgive the people who are doing evil things in this world, the corruption and genocide
Heart of stone… Heart of flesh…
Heart of stone, following Gods commandments that were written on stone… but not following them with love and compassion… A heart of stone, aggressively seeking the letter of the law, but without Jesus ’ teachings
Heart of flesh, think… having a conversation with the person/people who are doing these things. “You shouldn’t be doing this, if you understood Jesus, you wouldn’t want to do these things, because you would understand Jesus ’ teachings to love one another”
“I cant judge you, im not in a position to judge you, im not righteous I cant judge another person, only someone without sin, could do that”.
What I can do, as one person to another treating you as I would like to be treat. Is pray for that person, who is under the influence and a victim of sin… it is the sin I am against, not the person…
I can pray for the person who is a victim and is under attack and dosent have the holy spirit to help them, they are prisoners and I can pray for them to be freed…

If I keep this thought process, with Jesus word, I feel that I am able to forgive them… if I seperate the person and the sin, it becomes easier…
Thanks for being there, and being a supportive family, who I can turn to, and receive help in the spirit that Christ taught… blessings my friends, my family :heart:

simply working through a process to find resolve… through writing… and Jesus :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Finally A daily national newspaper reports that people are turning to the bible for answers… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@J.R.W Talk about walking the talk, You are doing great Julie. I don’t know how fitting it is to say here, but most of what I learned about forgiving I learned in AA, over many years. So here goes, hope you can find, a word to help.

1. Forgiveness is not an event, it is a process.
  2. You don’t have to like, who you have to love or forgive.
  3. Hanging onto unforgiveness, is like, ingesting poison hoping the other person or persons die.
  4. Sometimes it needs to be done over and over again, till the poison is purged. #1
  5. Be honest with God, " I still , ## hate so and so, but, I know I must forgive them, so forgive me and bless them" for me sometime has to be done.
  6. process, process, process, you are already forgiven yours, He loves you and understands, forgive yourself sister dear.
  7. I confess I can’t always walk my talk, but am stumbling forward.
    Blessings Doc
5 Likes

Done more tongue in cheek, given my post. I’m more of a Grace guy than Arminianism, don’t need as much forgiveness. TIC :wink: Boy bet this joke don’t fly. Doc

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha The Divine Publisher whose greatest written work is GOD’S WORD !!!

@wren and all readers

This truly is inexpressibly sad. “Life” is the most precious gift that God has given to us.

I have observed on the forum as well that we are running into people who are Christians, that express the desire to end their own life more and more as the time for our Lord’s return approaches.

This is exactly why the Word instructs us not to lean on our own understanding, or our emotions, but on every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God. We find this in the 66 books of the Word called the Bible (In context) emphasis added.

None of us have the “Right” to end our own life as we place our “free will” above the Will of God. Not even for mercy’s sake and we are on our death bed’s in great suffering.

Many on JD’S forum have shared their experiences and story’s fighting depression and desire to end it all. Some are in immediate need.

We must all remind them when this comes up to seek professional help immediately from their doctor and pastor. Our admin should be privately notified if you see it happening.

This might be the only plea for help that they make.

Agape,
Ken

6 Likes

Dearest Julie. Thanks for all the info. You might consider editing the first article here…as it presence visible profanity. Blessings.

1 Like

Thankyou, so much, that wasnt even the post I thought I’d added… I’m glad you spotted it :heart:
Apologies to anyone who has been upset by it :heart:

1 Like

What are the QR coding you for? Vaccine record?

I think “once saved always saved” is a fine line as it were. Hebrews 6 talks about those having and then not…(looking forward to JD’s teaching on this. I have a couple of friends who were real onfire Christians. Multiple events happened in a short time frame. They are no longer walking with the LORD. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

A lot depends on what one means by Once Saved Always Saved. Certainly if it’s legit (which I think it is), it belongs only to true believers. Anyone can say they are Christian, but only God knows the heart and who is really His.

8 Likes

Heb 10:35 says: 35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.

What is occurring I believe is the encouragement to receive a full reward (crowns) vs. those that shrink back and prove they are not saved. The context was unbelieving Israel going back to the law. We look at these passage with our Western 21st century understanding and this problem issue in Hebrews faded in 70AD when there was no longer an enforcement of law from Jewish ritual. Scripture takes into consideration context of time and transition as well. I believe we are trying to take doctrine from transitional as well as fading Israel context…not taking that into consideration can blur many lines. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

From co-conspirators of Event 201:

2 Likes

Hi Julie

Happy that you are here with us. I love your hunger for the things of God.

I was fortunate enough to have been born shortly after the big flood. :grin:

I was nurtured in that old time religion when the gospel taught was pure
and with beautiful hymns that exalted Christ and the wonders of our God.

I can remember at a very young age in church loudly singing
Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
that saved a witch like me-----
and my dear old grandmother looking down and
saying, “no child, it’s wretch.”

I certainly didnt understand the beauty of the words of that song then,
but my long life has given me much opportunity to personally understand wretchedness. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Many of the new singers have replaced the word “wretch” in that song
with “sinner.”
Its not cool these days to consider oneself wretched. :grin:

I know that but for the grace of God there go I, and if my eyes are open to anything it has been a gift from God. That helps me to quickly forgive.

10 Likes

I’ve struggled with this but something got me thinking about it again today.
Physical circumcision… circumcision of the heart, or spiritual circumcision
Once you’ve been circumcised physically you cant be uncircumcised
So God would God also have made a circumcised heart that couldn’t be uncircumcised
I think he would, why would they different it’s the same law.

Added later,
Anyone can say they are circumcised, when they have their pants on, you just have to take their word for it… but not everyone actually knows what circumcision is…especially if they were a child, we only know what things mean if we find out.

A bit later…
Being circumcised didnt stop some Jews from turning away from God, but they were still circumcised.

3 Likes

@Saved-by-Grace, Ed, I really think you have something here. This side of heaven, we’ll likely never solve the issue, but I certainly can see what you are saying.

2 Likes