June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

How do I pray for these people?.. all that they’re doing, how do I forgive them, ?..

2 Likes

Content removed by author

8 Likes

Do you know when this happened-several incidents over las vegas-is this recent? Thank you for response!

I’m so sorry @J.R.W It’s so hard when we just wish and pray that people have eyes to see and ears to hear. Especially our loved ones. It is heartbreaking. I will pray for him and for you. Hang in there.

3 Likes

Julie, I hear ya, and it has baffled me, as well. I am so sorry.
I’m also sorry about his turn-down of the gospel. Loved ones around me have their walls up, too. God, though…we just pray and keep on praying.:cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thanks Tony,

Absolutely perfect advice that I too will have to follow.

Shalom!

1 Like
3 Likes

I think Kelly is correct. It is a traveling selfie…marker of our age.

2 Likes

Thank you Teren.

But no, never a writer - often a wronger - currently being edited by the Holy Spirit whilst awaiting the final celestial reprint.

12 Likes

70 times 70… Forgive as you have been forgiven.

“Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Pray always. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Do you vaccine or test or is it for contract trace?

why’d someone flag this?

4 Likes

What’s the video about? Looking at the icon it looks like that channel is dropping it vids like marketing itself. Spamy like?

2 Likes

not sure, I didn’t feel like clicking on it lol. just didn’t see any misbehavior in general so I was confused.

1 Like

You didn’t miss much. It was just a brief announcement. They have 185 subs. It looks like it is just trying to build its audience. So yeah I think spam. Seems like someone that likes JD but also has a history of spamming here too for their videos.

1 Like

I want to thank you for the link to Gregg’s Restive and Rest video. Thank you as I definitely needed it. Blessings

1 John 2:2
He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.

"It is finished"

He even paid for the sin of UN-forgiveness, when (((I))) can’t/won’t forgive another.

The sin we see in others, was already forgive on the cross.

When I don’t forgive another, I am saying, my judgement is greater than His forgiveness. I am playing God. Knowing this, I fail many times, thank God, He forgave that also.

Rom. 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Doc

4 Likes

That post got screwed up somehow, going to 2 people.
Supposed to go to @J.R.W
Forgive me !

2 Likes

I think you quoted JRW’s text in my comment and replied to me. :slight_smile:

Nothing to forgive. :wink:

3 Likes

Well obviously he was deceived. Goodness, healing etc does not come from Mary but only from God almighty!