June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you for that wonderful blessing of a reminder. :sparkling_heart: Good one!

Leaves are all natural, zero pharma and God- made goodness. Chems are caustic man-made lab poisons that get locked up with the devil in the pit for a thousand years.

p.s. just a cool tid bit. God made olive leaves and they contain a wonderful substance that can stop viral replication in the RnA within 24 hours. Have seen it wipe out the flu in a day. Same with Vit. C, zinc, D3, K2, selenium, and lomatium Bear and Osha root…which grow out West. No need for ivermectin or any lab gunk at all.
But shhhh. No one is allowed to know the truth, it might topple the whole pharma empire overnight if people knew that God already has us covered.

disclaimer: not medical advice, if you want that, you have to see an allopath. but caution, many may prefer to only treat symptoms, not root causes of illness, hence, turn you into a permanent patient with lots of health pokes and chems.

2 Likes

@J.R.W
Truly Sick Julie. The parents, and those who are encouraging her should be jailed.
Ken

1 Like

@KDG
Great article Neil, tons of great information.
Ken

@Matthew82

Hi Matthew,
He says welcome to Las Vegas.
My guess is that it is at the Air Force Base firing range.
Ken

1 Like

Well said, and explained @FoxMan , but my bet is, not all have ears to hear [YET]
It’s always the first kick back to the [true gospel] from day one, starting when Paul preached it, all the way to JD’s forum. “nothing new under the sun”. It’s the same for over 2000 years, and on this forum.
Paul answered:

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Amplified Bible
What then [are we to conclude]? Shall we sin because we are not under Law, but under [God’s] grace? Certainly not!

“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospelwhich is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.” (Gal 1:6-7)

Doc

3 Likes

Another thought: Even Peter said; about the Gentiles…
“So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as He did to us, and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers or we were able to bear?”
Acts 15:8-10

I’m done let the onslaught begin [joking] not going to argue. Said my peace [pun] and moving on.

" Eph, 1:17 “that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge of Him. 18 I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe.”

Doc

5 Likes

these are exactly my thoughts too!

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, it IS important. I hesitate to re-enter the conversations regarding this, as to avoid conflict, but I really do feel that it is important to consider. I feel ill-equipped to discuss much because, as with so many things, I have been under varying doctrines in my life. It keeps me at a “compatibility” level because I can too often see points on more than one side of certain issues, and that is frustrating for me. Don’t even get me started on election and predestination…ahhhh. I guess it always brings me back down to my own personal accountability. I feel called to be accountable with my own life. Regarding others, I believe we should—as did Paul—warn and guide and then trust the Holy Spirit’s convictions. One day, we’ll know for certain.:point_up_2:.

4 Likes

I do have to ask this of everyone interested. What of the various Christian musicians who have recently stepped away from faith in their claims of unbelief? Were they never true believers, were they apostate from the get-go or we’re they merely secular and unsaved? Were they deceiving themselves? Can any of them possibly be true believers…and what now?

5 Likes

Amen to the broad brush. I agree.

2 Likes

perhaps the reasons can vary, but my quick instinctual answer is, “they never really believed.” there is a South Park episode where Cartman gets the idea that he should form a Christian rock band because he’d automatically have so many fans, just because of the Christian labeling. and it worked once he tried. I don’t watch South Park anymore lol but that concept stuck with me. I don’t know the individual reasons people choose to go into Christian music, but when they leave it on the grounds of unbelief, it makes me feel their faith was shallow if it ever existed at all. some Christian artists have assimilated into mainstream music once they became famous, and once again it just says to me that their career was never really centered on God in the first place. don’t know if I’m wrong. just my take <3 the more I type, the more I realize how unique each situation can be, and I can’t speak any more on it lol. so as to the question of whether they are true believers… I doubt it. it’s hard to believe though, when they themselves supposedly wrote such beautiful lyrics that seem scripturally sound. lots of questions there. who really wrote the songs? if they really wrote them, were they based on some childhood church experiences, encouraged into the industry by family, without ever really clinging to God in their hearts? how did this happen? you have good questions and I don’t have a full answer. <3 interested in seeing what others say.

4 Likes

That’s true; they may not have personally written them. I never considered that, but that’s true. Also, so many lyrics are so vague that the listener can apply them to anything secular.

5 Likes

I will pray for her. What good is an eduation if you are disabled or dead? My advice is sit out college until it is safe. She should try to get a job in the mean time that does not require the jab.

1 Like

Christians continue to struggle with sin. A person does not become sinless or immune to sin once they become a Christian. As Paul writes in Romans, there is a struggle between the flesh and spirit. We must be careful not to take hope away from people. Now, of course, renouncing Jesus is somethig completely different. Also, if a person says, “I’m saved so now I can do anything I want,” that person is not really saved.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed that CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) News seems to be pushing the vax and leaning Left in some areas?

1 Like

Amen, and excellent tip for us all and also for us to share with young believers, especially.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you for sharing these.

1 Like