June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This one is going to be packed!

First, I don’t want to alarm anyone but I have the NKJV of 2 Thess. 2, the most accurate translation of the Bible. Below are verses 1 through 8. I will cut and paste them first, then copy that with details. Just wait… you’ll see!

" Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming."

That was the text itself. Now I copy it below with parenthetical inserts explaining some key details. And… you’ll see!

" Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,
(The coming of the Lord, AND the rapture as one event at the end, I will indicate this event with the label “Event A”.)
we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
(It had not come yet at that time and they were worried that Event A had come, Paul consoles them that it had not.)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first,
(That Day is also Event A, again the same event. Paul explains that Event A will not occur until the falling away comes first. So the falling away must happen BEFORE Event A. The falling away is the apostasy of the church, otherwise known as the great apostasy, which has been going on for more than twenty years now. Many discernment websites have documented this. Anyway, the falling away is translated as apostasy, not rapture, sometimes there is confusion there. Now the falling away has occurred, so that no longer stands in the way of the rapture and return, Event A.)
and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
(Now there are TWO prerequisites, the apostasy or falling away, AND the man of sin is revealed before Event A can occur. The man of sin is the antichrist. So… Event A cannot occur UNTIL the apostasy AND the antichrist are revealed. So the antichrist must be revealed BEFORE the rapture of the church and Lord’s return. Most get that backwards. But more good news is that he already HAS been revealed, so that no longer stands in the way either. His unveiling comes in stages. It will become obvious in the years ahead who he is.)
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
(Most claim that this is the church. BUT. There are two buts here. The first but is that there is no Biblical evidence that this is the church. The second but is even bigger. The church symbolically is a SHE, the BRIDE of Christ. The Bride is NOT a HE! The world may confuse these gender pronouns, but the Lord certainly does not! This could be one of the arch angels. There is a time when he is to be revealed and that’s when he is not held back any longer. The Holy Spirit also plays a role here in stepping out of the way. But one thing is for sure, it’s not the church.)
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming."
(The AC is revealed in his time. Then the Lord destroys him at His return as we know. Again, Event A is the return and the rapture at the end.)

Next the statue. There is a direct connection with the image in Revelation and the statue and idol set up for worship in Daniel 3. It is also connected to the image of the man in Daniel’s dream of the layers of kingdoms and empires. In the end, it all represents man. It’s all about ‘human potential,’ and secular humanism. The belief that man can do all things and solve all the world’s problems without God. It was the claim of communism and other tyrannies in world history including the French Revolution’s aims. Even dominionism claims that the church can usher in the kingdom of heaven without God and His return. The pope has his ‘humanistic education’ that was launched just around the onset of the great reset. (One of many hints, it’s a long list.) All the numbers with sixes are symbolic. Six is the number of man. Seven is the number of God and completion. Man is incomplete without God. But man wants to think otherwise. He wants to worship himself and man’s accomplishments. He does not want to acknowledge his need for God and insufficiency without God. This has been going on since the garden of Eden of course. There will be much more about ‘man’s potential’ in the coming years. It’s in education as well, as if man’s potential is unlimited if he can just ‘believe in himself’ and ‘put his mind to it’ and ‘try harder’ he can achieve and realize his ‘unlimited potential.’ The problem is in the word ‘unlimited.’ Nothing wrong with reaching one’s full potential, but it is limited, not unlimited. It’s all about man and not God. Of course this is a big appeal to man’s ego and the devil knows it. We see it in false doctrines of the church, making man ‘sovereign’ and not God by ‘speaking things into being’ in numerous subtle ways that are disguises for witchcraft. Playing God, trying to manipulate and control the universe instead of bowing before the will of God and not our own will, as Jesus did when He prayed, “Not MY will, but YOUR will be done”! It is God’s Word, not our word that is sovereign, God and not us.

Yes, it’s all leading to the mark. It is not here yet but it is leading to it. It is conditioning humanity that we can’t proceed without this or that proof of something, compliance of something, submission to something. It’s such a network of agendas for the end times rolled into the covid stuff, but that is one aspect of it. It’s just a slippery slide down the slope to the mark. For those who complied all along, it will just be one more inch to move to keep their kingdoms intact. Scary thought, most will cave to it too. This whole thing was designed that way.

Be on guard!
Blessings!!!

4 Likes

I think that this meme can help bring people to Jesus. It will make skeptics think. Modern science points to God not away from God. The non-biblical information in this meme is from Meyer, Stephen C.,Ph.d, (2009), Signature In The Cell DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, Harper Collins, New York, p. 26 and p. 16. If you want to download the meme, right click on it and select “save image as.” DNA

10 Likes

Where’s the outcry??? Or are they being silenced?

Amen to this dear brother in Christ, Ed. We may be wobbly as we stand, yet by God’s grace we’re still standing…and looking up, for our redemption draweth nigh. We watch and …:pray: :pray: :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for another great update, pastor JD. We will miss you while you’re on vacation but you deserve it!!! I get so upset when I see people with their masks on and I just want to rip them off their faces and tell them to get rid of their muzzles. Children with face masks make me even sadder than that :cry: .

What are your thoughts on OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved), pastor JD? When I read my Bible, I would say: “No, I don’t think that’s true” but then I hear some respected pastors say that OSAS is true , and then others say it’s not true, and it’s so confusing to me.

For example: Let’s say there is this girl who got saved (supposedly?) at age 12. She said: “Yes I believe that Jesus died for my sins on the cross, was in the grave and rose from the dead.” Then as an adult, she renounces her faith and says: "Nah, I think Jesus was just a very great tribe leader and I still believe in him, but I also believe in Buddha and I give him my worship too. " I would say that this person isn’t saved??

I would like to hear people’s thoughts on this too btw :slight_smile: . Of course it’s none of my business to say who is saved and who is not, but I want to know if OSAS is true or not.

Then I would say, that the girl wasnt saved. If a person is saved, there will be always fruit of faith. And I never heard someone that he/she got saved and later then mocks Jesus and worship someone else instead of him.

If you are sealed with the holy spirit, you cannot get unsealed. Once saved, you are always saved. Without that, it would be a work based religion that we as humans have to do something to stay saved. But the Bible is very clear about that we cannot do anything to save us or to stay saved.

There are people who confess to the Lord, but dont believe it in their heart. They can turn away. But they were never sealed with the Holy spirit. For me, it makes me always sad, to read that some are truly believing, that they can get lost. How can that thinking make a positive impact in your life?

I am glad that I know that I am saved and sealed and there is nothing that can separates me from the Love of the Lord! :heart:

God bless you

And I know that here are people who want to discuss this. I just want to inform everyone that I wont discuss this matter. For me the bible is very clear about it and there are discussions that bears no good fruit, so I try to stay away from them. And this is one of it.

12 Likes

Pastor Andy Woods is critiquing Partial Rapture theory in that video.
Amir was exposed for promoting this doctrine. First the vax, now this partial rapture is evident in some Christians.

I was researching and compare how many statues here has 90 feet tall comparing to Nebo’s image. This is one of them.

8 Likes

thanks Kris. That’s exactly what I would think too. I know there are people out there with a different opinion and it’s confusing to me.

2 Likes

We must keep our eyes on the Lord Jesus … if we don’t we will be vulnerable.
This I found interesting …

2 Likes

I think so!

JD- In response to your question

alienjd

Without these guys, you are only getting half to the prophetic picture. Rest assured they will have a promanent role right after the rapture. As either Walter Martin or Chuck Smith said, “We go up and they come down.” These guys are more of the missing piece(s) to the prophetic picture. They will usher in the one world religion. Has not mankind worshiped them in the past? The hebrew scriptures has many references to the Israelites worship the ‘fallen ones.’ These guys are part of the great deception. That is why if you reject the Gospel (faith comes by hearing) and the rapture happens and aliens appear, you will perish because by sight you have been deceived by this great deception. One of their lies would be that our ‘evolutionary progress’ has stalled and they have come to help us ‘ascend’ so we can become like them. Who wants to believe in silly aliens? There are no aliens in the Bible. See, perfect set up to be deceived.

Obama: new religions will arise after contact with aliens [Watch]

THERE’S YOUR ANSWER JD!!
How the Covid Vaccine May Be Related to Alien Disclosure

6 Likes

You know the Autor of the confusion. Its not from God. And now we are in the last days here, in the spirit realm the war is in full force. Just hold on from what you know and dont let anyone make you doubt that maybe you are wrong in your thinking.

Hold on - our redemption draws near :heart:

9 Likes

This reminds me, what happened to the UFO report the government was supposed to release this month? I haven’t heard anything about it in awhile.

6 Likes

I read it was ‘inclusive.’ It’s not time yet for full disclosure. After the rapture.

6 Likes

Guess their going to wait till millions suddenly disappear before they announce ET.

5 Likes

I’ve never written anything like this before, as you all know my bible knowledge is only small, but growing…

How do I become the best Christian I can.?..follow Gods rules, the 10 commandments, if they are observed and followed closely… man would be sin free… But Gods standards were too high for man. So when man sinned, he had to atone, the Jews had rules to follow. Through confession repentance prayer reconciliation and sacrifice of animals. A covenant is a contract it’s also like a lease agreement. Set by the owner of the property you agree to abide by their terms and conditions Deuteronomy 12:20
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them all to observe ALL things that I have COMMANDED you to, and lo, I am with you always (dont forget about the laws) even to the end of time.

Where am i going with this…
The original terms and conditions ie sacrifice were changed by Jesus death, sin debt, paid for anyone who believed. But we still have to follow the commandments, right? We just dont have to mess about with sacrifices of animals. So what I’m asking is, WHY do we only keep 9 of Gods commandments if we are still supposed to be following them.?.. we have broken 1 of Gods commandments
Deuteronomy 5:12 Keep the sabbath day, to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God commanded… COMMANDED ! sounds like he really meant it to me… so which person changed the word of Godt? And why? Rev 22:19 and if any shall take away from the words of my book of this prophecy God shall take away his name out of the book of life. So who changed it? Our Lord Jesus didn’t he worshipped on a Sabbath, his disciples continued to worship on the sabbath, The person we worship, was, is, Jewish.
It stands to reason we should be Sabbath keepers. The Jewish of the world continues to worship on the sabbath so nothings changed in the law.
In Deuteronomy 5: The Commandments, it dosent just mention sabbath once, like all the other laws, kill is mentioned once, yet sabbath is mentioned 3 times, 5:12 5:14 5:15 was that so we would notice it?
Do you think God really wanted us to stick with the sabbath? He didnt say, I command you, after any of the other laws…
Deuteronomy 5:2 The Lord made NOT this covenant with our fathers but with us, even us, who are alive this day… ALIVE THIS DAY… that’s us … and no matter which way you try to translate that verse, it still means “alive this day” here and now
The Living Bible, Matthew 5:17 Dont misunderstand why I have come, it isnt to cancel the laws of moses, and the warnings of the prophets, no I come to fulfill them,and to make them all come true, with earnestness I have i say. EVERY LAW IN EVERY BOOK will CONTINUE until its purpose is achieved. And so if anyone breaks the least commandment and teaches others to, he shall be the least in the kingdom of Heaven. But, those who teach Gods laws and obeys them shall be great in the kingdom of Heaven

Looking for more evidence
You can read the bible from Genesis to Revelation and sun day isnt even mentioned, why? Because sun day was the pagan satanic day to worship the sun, and it was a Roman, Constantine who changed Gods Law to fall in line with the worship of Roman gods …
Have we been tricked or deceived by satan?
Paul and his travelling companions were still worshipping on a sabbath after Jesus’s resurrection
Acts 13:14, 27, 42-44, 15:21, 16
Psalm 119, blessed are the undefiled in the law of the lord.
this is an attention grabber! Psalm 119 is the Longest chapter in the bible ( counting each verse)
It has 176 verses its at the very centre, THE HEART OF THE BIBLE and almost every verse mentions
GODS WORD, HIS LAW!
JOHN 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God
Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning and every one of thy righteous judgements (law) endureth forever
So all this thinking, and looking at the Law or Gods Word, came about, because as I’ve mentioned before, when I see bad or evil people, pushing something, it makes me want to know why?.. why are they doing that? How does it benefit them?.
I saw this article about the Pope wanting Sunday observance made law… and I thought, that’s stupid, we already keep sundays… I thought about it for a few months, then I saw that the Pope had written his cyclical, called Loudato Si. Which in English means praised. Just praised, not praise God or anything…
His cyclical has been backed by Barrack Obama (and his full name is in the bible!) So I thought straight away, I smell a rat…
In his cyclical he gives reasons why we should worship on a Sunday (or sun worship day) it really means a lot to them, to change Gods law
1 Sunday is the first day of creation, ok, but God didnt rest on the first day, he was working that day
2 Sunday is the day of resurrection, hmm… But Jesus wasnt resting, he was working too, he had just risen from dead, he was going around proving that God was MIGHTY he had cheated death that mere men couldn’t, unless they believed in him…
The Pope talks about mother earth, water trees, the air, animals etc… he mentions God a few times, but I wonder if hes talking about those with lower case g… I didnt even spot Jesus name, although I only quickly scanned it…

So there it is, I felt I had to share it, if you want to copy to share or send to JD please do, i cant share it, I’m under attack by big tech, they’ve blocked my email accounts x3 of them, they’ve blocked my messenger. and my phone isnt working properly so i can share here…
Who knows, if we had been worshipping on the Sabbath, the Jewish people would have seen similarities and might have accepted Christ by now…
So I’m leaving this with you, I’ve never written anything like this before…

Yours in Christ julie

Judges4:6 Barack son of Abinoam anagram = in obama

1 Like

Makes a lot of sense tactically on their end. The lie will have much more impact on those left behind, who already look to mass media for Signs and Wonders.

7 Likes

I dont think 10 are hard to keep, especially as I dont have to make all those sacrifices :rofl:
I saw the mitzvot, they’re details of a larger philosophy, a larger belief…based on the Torah, and like circumcision werent meant for us. :heart:

1 Like

@J.R.W During second service yesterday, Pastor JD went through Hebrews 4 which discusses the “day of rest” and how we are to rest now that Jesus, as the sacrificial Lamb, has been slain for all. In case you haven’t watched it yet :slight_smile:

7 Likes