June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I will repeat my question can we be unsealed ?

1 Like

May I then add as a note of caution, you do not know who new believers are and who the more mature believers are.

The next time, may I humbly ask, before you post something, it would be to think of the following questions to ask yourself:

Does this uplift, encourage, calm and benefit believers spiritually. What I have taken away from what I read yesterday is that it causes fear is confusing and does not encourage me personally either.

I can only imagine what the less mature followers in Christ now think. This shakes faith and does not strengthen it at all.

That is why I choose to disagree agreeably.

Furthermore the following questions have been left unanswered. Are these vaccines the mark of the beast and have those who have taken them, saved or unsaved, condemned themselves to hell and are in no way elegible for God’s free gift of salvation ? Lastly, can we be unsealed ?

8 Likes

I thought KFC when I saw it…

2 Likes

Thank you - I will check it out! Blessings

Hi Neil,

No doubt there is much troubling issues associated with the vax. I am blessed that Pastor JD takes such a strong position against it…as well as others here in this forum also do. Thanks for sharing your concerns and convictions with us.

This is an interesting observation. I don’t see it necessarily connected to anything during the tribulation, but if I were I might guess it to be a part of the 4th horseman activated possibly,. I see your point and there could be lots of things to come from this vax for sure. But trumpet 5 is 11 judgements downstream from the vax. I suppose it could have connection but there is a quite a bit that could happen along the way.

Although it is true that if a man take poison, he will die. Or if a man drink too much alcohol he will end up drunk. Alcohol does make drunk in that sense. But it would appear to be the idolatry in the heart that defiles. As in times like these where we are all concerned and somewhat confused, we can be reminded by the words Christ spoke:

Matthew 15:11
What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.

Blessings.

3 Likes

Matthew 24:36-39
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[b] but the Father only. 37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Luke 17:26-30
26 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise, just as it was in the days of Lot—they were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, 29 but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— 30 so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

I see no mention of 1/2 fallen Angels and 1/2 man in Jesus’ words unless there is another passage I don’t know about? In context, I’m only seeing Jesus saying that for the unrighteous, life carried on as normal until they were suddenly swept away and destroyed.

I don’t disagree that we will see an increase in activity of fallen angels, transhumanism is a goal of many who want to play god and certainly the evil of Noah’s day is rapidly increasing even now. However, if we don’t focus more on the Lord’s goodness we are like Peter walking on water toward Jesus focusing more on the wind surrounding him than Jesus’ beckoning him to come. When the world only offers “sink or swim”, let’s not forget Jesus’ offer to walk on water with him back to the safety of the boat.

In Isaiah 54:4-10 there is another reference to “like the days of Noah” in which the Lord promises his steadfast love and compassion and that he will not remove his covenant of peace with his people. Speaking for myself, I need to focus more on my faith in him over fear of man.

4 “Fear not, for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5 For your Maker is your husband,
the Lord of hosts is his name;
and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
the God of the whole earth he is called.
6 For the Lord has called you
like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit,
like a wife of youth when she is cast off,
says your God.
7 For a brief moment I deserted you,
but with great compassion I will gather you.
8 In overflowing anger for a moment
I hid my face from you,
but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,”
says the Lord, your Redeemer.

9 “This is like the days of Noah[a] to me:
as I swore that the waters of Noah
should no more go over the earth,
so I have sworn that I will not be angry with you,
and will not rebuke you.
10 For the mountains may depart
and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 41:10
Context Crossref Comm Hebrew

Verse (Click for Chapter)

New International Version
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

5 Likes

Who is your faith in ? Are you alarmed that this is happening ? Are you OK ?

3 Likes

The same thing is going to happen many times as has already happened I am afraid. While I will not say you are intentionally doing this, you are not helping and won’t go back to God’s Word and see it as it is plainly written.

Do not attempt to make the bible agree with events happening in the world. See if events line up with descriptions given in God’s Word according to His description of what everything means.

It’s time to shake off the dust and move on.

7 Likes

Interesting video, especially that it’s 11 years old.

Has anyone seen that there are a lot of reports of folks who have had the jab reporting that they are experiencing vivid and scary dreams.

1 Like

Thanks Jaimie :slight_smile:

Well @TCC all I see is somebody trying to use the bible to prove what they “think” the vaccines are. Are these vaccines dangerous and experimental, I believe so. Are they life threatening, I believe so. Are they being used in a way to profit from misery and fear, I believe so.

Will saved and unsaved people damn themselves to hell for all eternity, no.

People are choosing, some wisely and some poorly. Do I think this is THE CHOICE, most definetly not.

Why do I believe this ? GOD’S WORD !!!

None of my questions were answered. Not a single clear yes or no with a scriptural reference and not some secular reasoning or proof.

This has always been a big indicator for as to the reason for the post. I shall leave our moderators to take care of this.

7 Likes

Yes he is just one example. There was another super famous Christian artist of that era:

See the entire music video for yourself…

And of course…they are friends…

1 Like

I understand the answer to the first to be that she (he?) doesn’t know. But agree that the last question has not been answered.

And that is a question I have wondered about since there are quite a few on the forum who believe OSAS is a lie. If that is true, then it would stand to reason that some evidently do believe we can be unsealed?

1 Like

Well then all I can respond with is, let’s get back to God’s Word.

2 Likes

I immediately thought of Amy after I followed your post on Michael, @TCC Teren. I was a fan (ha…yeah…) of hers, back in the day, but there were red flags that I could see.

1 Like

It’s like trying to corral a greased pig… (borrowed from @Gigi :slight_smile: )

Gives you everything but the answer to your question…

5 Likes

Wasn’t disputing whether the second definition applies or not, only that within the context I have heard people reference this shot being a precursor to the mark of the beast, I understand it as simply ‘to come before, to lead up to something else’.

Thanks, I know this passage well and it does give some insight into the evil during Noah’s time, but you inferred that Jesus said “it will be as in the days of Noah, 1/2 fallen angels and 1/2 man”.

My first thought was “Did Jesus actually say that?” to which, after rereading the passages as recorded in the Bible, I’d have to say no. In the passages I know of Jesus referencing the days of Noah, he only referred to life continuing on as usual before the suddenness of his arrival, not the 1/2 fallen angel 1/2 man (giants).

Are there people working on transhumanism?
Plenty of articles are saying yes. Are ‘UFO’ sightings actually fallen angels? Quite possibly. Will there be fallen angels and humans bearing half breed children? Who knows…my only point was, did Jesus ACTUALLY SAY we will see giants/children born of fallen Angel’s & humans?

Interesting. I have seen the magnet videos but never a scanner. Do you know of any others that do not have a sleeve over the vaccination spot? That would help rule out the possibility of something scannable being hidden under the sleeve.

1 Like

I didn’t watch the vids but did check out one of the channels to see what they are about and found that some of their vids very strongly attack both the pre-trib rapture and those pastors/teachers who believe in salvation by faith alone.

Didn’t have time to investigate the other one.

3 Likes