June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

In fact, I believe that some of the vaccinated people wont take the mark and get to a saving knowledge of Christ after the rapture. Why I believe this? Because there are many who get brutal side effects or even worse after their shot. They dont want to take it again. I see this as some hope in all this evil Agenda.

1 Like

It is not out of the realm of possibility. However I was concentrating on the here and now of the situation.

1 Like

@Tony you can lead a sheep to a trough but some would rather drown than take a drink.

2 Likes

That is where this whole fiasco started. I am not right, GOD IS.

1 Like

Ok sorry that I just wanted to encourage you. I am out of this discussion.

1 Like

Don’t do that. I may have been a bit too brusk in my response but I am not saying you shouldn’t contribute.

Feel free to remain who am I to say you can’t be part of it.

@Kris We are supposed to be a family right ? We are both sheep.

Yes you were too brusk and forgot that I am not the one who you are having a discussion with. In fact I had the same discussion with this person in another thread too and the response were the same. I cannot understand why someone is desperately trying to ensure us, that the vaccine is the mark. It cannot be the mark. But the person wont listen.

We know who the Author of confusion is. For me, I wont discuss with this person further more. I know what I know and what I believe, because its not my opinion, its what the bible teaches. Have a nice day and God bless you Jaimie!

3 Likes

God bless you too !!! I don’t know why they are trying to do it either. That’s why I started hammering them with questions.

1 Like

Hence the invention of the ignore button.

And I would give you more Hearts if I can. You seem to be a Watchman. And I like your questions. Its very revealing (at least for me) why they are often not answered.

Well I ask the questions because it seems the normal natural thing to do. As for being a watchman, well I don’t think I would describe myself that way. There are MANY MORE qualified and more knowledgeable people out there. What I would say is that the best I have done in my life for God is the worst of the least.

No one is qualified. Its God in us who do the work. And I dont see many people here who are willing to ask questions.

Well youdo have a valid point. I ask questions because I am a teacher.

1 Like

While I think the jab is in some way RELATED to the mark, I hold to the belief that JD and the other pastors saying it’s NOT yet the mark itself are correct.

I also totally agree with what you are saying about Satan being the author of doubt and since I have a daughter who is jabbed, this conversation has been unsettling.

However, to be fair, I think @RuthandGiovanni DID answer the questions put to her and while her initial posts came across strongly, she has since clarified several few times that she doesn’t know if or at what point a jabbed person could possibly be in danger of having DNA changed and thus losing salvation; that she does not feel that the shedding causes anything except perhaps sickness/infertility; and that the mention of the test was a warning that it was questionable and might be dangerous.

Perhaps this has been overlooked?

2 Likes

I just want to say that I think vax or virus shedding causes all those in the room to change by their DNA and if they were saved become unsaved and if they were not saved have now mutated out of human range to ever become saved. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry just had to get that out of my system. It was too fun a thought to reject.

Bless you dear sister. I agree with Jaimie and Roman1013 positions. But you are a peace maker…and WHAT DOES CHRIST SAY ABOUT YOU? Be called a son or daughter of the Holy and all knowing God. :slight_smile: Bless your heart Violet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou Ruth for spending all that time putting together the information and sharing it. I had been thinking along similar lines. My very first thought when vaccines were suggested by governments and pharmaceutical companies was, I’ll take a bullet a first. and then saw others thought the same, Why did I decide right away and others didn’t? That’s the big question. Why are so many decieved. After we’ve been warned to be alert for deception.
Another thought, we know that we wont be able to buy or sell, that means hunger, homelessness spending time in some kind of concentration camp. I imagine there will be some Christian’s that have been saved will not be able to stand the mental and physical punishment and will eventually take the mark, making themselves unsaved.

2 Likes

Dear @RuthandGiovanni ,

Your concerns are appreciated as are your impassioned warnings which have now been clearly and innumerably expressed and duly noted as evident by many responses.

Personal interpretation of current events as they relate to eschatology remain just that; personal interpretation. By your own admission the position you are adopting is…

You will accept then that great care must be taken when expounding on such nascent/fledgling eschatology.

In the absence of solid scriptural support and sound exegesis we should avoid being overtly dogmatic on such matters and instead cleave first to His word and in accordance with a well established principle of Bible study:

“When the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense; therefore, take every word at its primary, ordinary, usual, literal meaning unless the facts of the immediate context, studied in the light of related passages and axiomatic and fundamental truths, indicate clearly otherwise.”

As many here have already highlighted there are elements of this emerging hypothesis that should rightly be subject to intense Scriptural scrutiny.

12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13

If God says what He means, and means what He says, then an assessment of current affairs would need to comport to all of the above in order to fully arrive at the assertive conclusion being promoted. And that’s without even asking Daniel 9 and Matthew 24 to the party.

JD Farag has never subscribed to the notion that the current covid-19 vaccination is the literal mark of the beast as per Revelation 13:16.

Whilst there is always capacity for debate and discussion on this, please bear in mind the primary purpose of this forum and fellowship is edification and celebration in Christ as opposed to explanation and fixation on the world.

In summary Ruth (and Giovanni) please remain cautious that in your no doubt sincere attempts to raise the alarm you don’t inadvertently raise your voice above God’s word.

Yours in Christ

13 Likes

Well said!!!