June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

So basically what you are saying, correct me if I am wrong, I hope I’m wrong is that believers who have already had the vaccine are damned ? WHEN is anyone considered in God’s Word irredemable. Which part of Revelation explains this ?

2 Likes

Point taken, I am going now.

Right so you have had the vaccine ?

1 Like

@VickieV Do you believe with all your heart that Jesus is who He says He is ? Do you beleieve He died for you and me because we are sinners and desrve death ?

1 Like

Right, now let everyone line up and cast the first boulder at me and Vicky. She has had the vaccine and believes the same thing I do. I have not had the vaccine. Who is righteous and who will be saved from judgdement ?

1 Like

Hallelujah Praise God AMEN !!!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for sharing this. I did listen to some tunes by Michael W Smith. But to me he was just an artist. Apparently that one i highlighted in 86 was his 3rd. Yeah noticing the hush over the mouth creatively using the lower frame. lol.

Its great though that you found that artist. It looks like a normal pose in the album of Mullins your showed. How blessed. :slight_smile: So it looks like Mike is into the double mirrored pyramid thingy too…

…with a pyramid in the lower corner of course. :frowning: There were some good artists like Keith Green I believe.

I have been wrestling with myself for much of the day whether or not I should say something. I ‘feel or sense’ that the board has been under a spiritual attack. I could be totally wrong and if so, I apologize and ask God’s forgiveness.

I bring this to you in love and sincerity hoping that it helps someone.

Some may object to any attempt to identify wolves among us because it sounds uncharitable and judgmental to call someone a wolf. Only Jesus knows a person’s heart, yet, Jesus himself warns us that there are those who claim to be believers, but they are vicious or ravenous wolves dressed up in sheep’s clothing (Matthew 7:15).

Part of spiritual maturity is gaining the ability to discern between good and evil (Heb 5:14). Paul reminds us that even Satan masquerades as an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14). Evil pretends to be good, especially among church folk.

Sometimes as Christian we make a naive assumptions that if someone claims to be a Christian, quote bible verse, talks like a Christian, and knows biblical principles, that means he or she is a committed Christian. That’s not true. There are those among us who attempt to pass for Christians but underneath they are ravenous wolves.

How do we tell the difference? Jesus said by their fruit we will know them.

-A wolf can be an expert at talking like a Christian but over time, when you observe his or her behaviors, they look more wolfish (aggressive).

• Wolves refuse accountability and resist submission to authority.
  • Wolves look like sheep and talk like sheep but they bite like wolves, especially when the sheep are disagreeing or dissenting. They seem to love causing disagreements and dissention as it gives them the upper hand – divide and conquer.
  • When you challenge or confront a wolf or someone you suspect is a wolf, what happens?

Is he or she humble? Reflective? Willing to consider what you are saying? Or do they bristle, attack you, deflect, blame or even ignore you? Do they receive what you are trying to say?

There is much more that could be said but the final test is to compare what is being shared or taught with the clear teaching of the Bible.
The Bible alone is the Word of God; it alone is inspired and inerrant. God does not try to confuse us or deceive us. His Word has clear teaching for the simplest child to the mature adult. All are able to understand it.
Therefore, the way to test the spirits is to see if what is being taught is in line with the clear teaching of Scripture.
Does what is being taught cause unjust fear, anxiety, confusion? Does it uplift and build up the body of Christ?

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Also remember that there are some ‘babes’ in Christ that read these forums and they are not ready for the ‘meat’ of the word. They may be easily confused or misled. They are still on milk and need our help and understanding.
Love in Christ

9 Likes

I am sorry that it has left you enraged. I was trying to avoid ruffling feathers while still supporting someone that was, I felt, being unfairly treated- not just by you.

I have loved lots of your posts Jaimie and do not mean to offend, I was trying to build a bridge and it didn’t work.

I think sometimes we get caught up in defending what we are sure of, and fail to converse heart-to-heart, in our pursuit to enlighten someone. I felt no one was taking the time to humor what was agreeable about Ruth’s post. it seemed the focus was on changing her mind and painting her as a problematic member. after enough back-and-forth, I felt someone needed to stand up for Brotherhood.

everyone has a diff motive for being here, when it comes to fine details. as for me, the subjects of OSAS, pretrib vs post-trib, and some other common debates found in his forum, I tend to really skim through those. I hardly attempt to even take in what’s being said, because it is over my head. I am pretty new at trusting the Bible, and have not deeply researched what these different doctrinal stances mean, let alone trying to discern which one in each debate is the correct belief.

what is most important to me on this forum is meeting people who believe in the messages from Jesus as far as how much He loves us and sanctifies us through our true relationship with Him… and as two-fold motive, I am here to connect with people who see the corruption in the world; people who hate the deceptions out there. people who suspect the same as I do when it comes to the vax etc. when I first started listening to Farag, it was because of our clear, consistent similarities in viewing the world. someone who is willing to feel sorrowful in the midst of the beauty of Christ’s promise. Farag doesn’t sugarcoat. I’m too “green” to give an explicit stance on what constitutes salvation or the MOTB. since I trust Farag in a general, worldly sense, that gives tons of credit to the things he says that I haven’t studied myself. I have enjoyed seeing the diff perspectives here. the common denominator for me is not doctrine so much, but our hearts- do we accept deception, or do we call it out when we see it? that’s the main line I draw around here. anyone who has come here to promote the vax, tends to NOT care when they hear abortion is involved in it… they will not even go there to discuss it. they will always ignore that issue and not explain why they are okay with it. I click “ignore” for those people. Ruth in contrast gives articulate info about the corruption out there. so I give her credit for that, and I’m humoring her on the things that I don’t know for sure.

I support all your questions to her, it’s just the general energy of “ganging up” that bothered me. I didn’t want to pinpoint you, especially when you weren’t alone in doing that. I give major credit to the fact that even an admin approved of your comments. maybe there’s something I don’t understand. but still, I felt the approach toward this valuable member was not a good one, and had to say something finally. I love you being here and am sorry that I made you feel furious. I just felt Ruth warranted a more generous heart in responding to her. <3

3 Likes

Amen to that and you are still my sister in Christ NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!! With this final post I will now bid you all a peaceful goodnight and under the advice of someone who shall remain nameless I will scamper off to bed.

1 Like

I am not furious at the poster I am furious at the post. I have had several months of hell because of similar people who I ignored. I spent lots of time on my knees begging God to not let my salvation be taken from me. I also ignored this person too. What I then saw was a continuance of what was started by the original post spilling over to everywhere else.

Doubt was creeping in everywhere and salvation was being put into question yet again. It always goes back to the same point.

7 Likes

personal belief, keeping in mind I’m no biblical expert, is that anyone who is concerned about their salvation, is definitely going to be saved unless their final end-all decision is to reject God. I believe in your salvation. I pray for doubt to disappear. you have leaned on God and not given up on Him. there is always a blessing and a contouring from the hands of God in a heart like that. God bless you Jaimie <3

2 Likes

I may have lost all the blessings and crowns God wanted to give me through making my own bad decisions. I may only have one crown left and that is not going to be taken from me.

4 Likes

aww Jaimie!! I feel your pain. I too have lost out on lots of blessings because of my bad decisions. but remember He doesn’t care what it takes or how long it takes. we will kick ourselves over and over for what we have done. I see the missing blessings that I threw away so hard. but ultimately the best blessing of all awaits: the infinite possibilities that come with living forever under God’s protection, with an incorruptible body, for eons beyond the time we’ve had here to screw up in a fallen world. it didn’t start with us, but it will end with us, and we will go on to not make those mistakes again- eventually. I know the burden of a guilty conscience, it weighs on me daily, I pray for relief for you. comfort from God. it is so much to turn from our wicked ways, and seeing as you hate what youve done and turn to God over and over, you’re going to be okay. God knows whether your repentance is a lie. our apologies and pleas for His help after we messed up again, are feeble and weak. but through them He strengthens us He promises <3 <3

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it.

I can relate to that.

lastly there is one thing I can say about the vax

most of my family has had it. I feel it can’t come between them and God if they end up turning to him. they are lost and brainwashed. but personally I feel God won’t let that be the end-all-be-all, in fact I think He can use its evil to reveal the truth to my family who took this poison already. I don’t know how truths will come clear to them but as of now even if it is the mark, I think there’s more development to that before it becomes worshipping the beast and rejecting the God they do know deep down and have forsaken. I think there is still time for them. but many who chose the vax, have rejected God in their hearts already, and that’s the kicker. they will worship the beast by the end. those are the feeble beliefs I hold at the moment and its up for debate. <3

4 Likes

The ​:hushed: in my post replaced an emoji that apparently didn’t come through. But thanks for mentioning the big picture frame silencing the boy’s mouth. Its creeping me out now. :smile:

I’m not up on all of the symbols…so what is the significance of the “double mirrored pyramid thingy”? (Its very helpful that you use the precise technical terms by the way. :rofl:) Other than avoid wearing preppy argyle clothing at all costs? I think someone posted a video recently. Not sure if it was hand signs, symbols or both but could be helpful if I can find it again…

1 Like

Amen and amen.

I wonder if some of the confusion may come from the fact that some versions of the Bible do use the world FORCE?

Revelation 13:16 in KJV and many other translations uses the word “causeth” or “causes” or “makes” which is poieó, Strongs 4160. The word does not imply force. I put a link at the bottom.

But some versions–NIV, ISV, GWT, GNT, CEV, MSG, CJB, ICB, and maybe a few others-- do use the word “force” in that verse. Despite that it seems to me the meanings are entirely different.

Causeth/causes/makes implies that it’s a law causing people to either comply OR disobey and thus receive a penalty (beheading). In that scenario, people still have free will of which choice to make.

Forced implies an irresistible power and thus the removal of choice/free will by physically imposing someone else’s will.

If someone is literally physically forced (or unconscious), are they responsible for what is done to them against their will?

Seems to me the Bible says Satan can only do what God allows him, like he had to ask before doing all that stuff to Job. So he is allowed to coerce, seduce, threaten, and deceive people… but will God allow him to force us and remove our choice / free will?

https://biblehub.com/greek/strongs_4160.htm

That’s scary to consider. If it did come to that with the jab before the rapture, seems to point even more strongly to it not being the mark, right?

2 Likes