June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Paula. Well, i don’t know what it means to Mike exactly. It just shows up a lot. And he has demonstrated by the use of runes and symbolism and character (plus I understand never gives a gospel presentation at his concerts from what I understand) that he is not a genuine believer but ok with being led into wordy occult practices. What I know of the pyramid is that it is a huge symbol used all over the place by the freemason order (which is rather steeped into the occult themselves). Free masons are also interested in mirror images (especially upper and lower “as above so below” is a saying of theirs). So to me it looks like a version perhaps of the infinity snake eating its own tail sign…

https://bit.ly/3x4csmK

Blessings.

1 Like

:cry: A :cry: M :cry: E :cry: N :cry:

Hi Jamie. Thanks for sharing your concerns. I like that Pastor JD warns against the vax. I like that Pastor JD is passionate to do so. But if we go by his passion we will also discover that he has said it is not the mark and that he has compassion and hope even for those who take the vax…and he has a lot more experience with the word than we do (although we always need to be discerning) and can rely upon his own framing of the general context. I would encourage you to hear his compassion and his understanding too in the midst of his zeal to warn.

I would just say that if the word does not come right out and say it, we are in an age where somebody will. And in all likelihood it has the chances of being beyond scripture more than insight…at least as a staple we find to be so over the years…you know?

Rev 13:14-17

And he deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform [j]in the presence of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even [k]speak and cause all who do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, [l]to be given a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 and he decrees that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

What the word says is that 1) signs and wonders, 2) the beast is injured, 3) the beast revives and the world worships him, 4) the false prophets commands to make an image after the beast and worship it, 5) the image speaks, 6) the image forces the mark upon us. Also please see Rev 14:9…

9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand,

So God is showing us by His benevolent character that an angel will warn us and there will be lying wonders, a command to build an image after a championed one whom the world worships, and an image that is literally made to speak before God will consider conditions right for judgement in taking the mark. He is a wise and loving God. He has laid out His character for us to see this. If the mark is voluntary early on…the angel is running late and probably lost his angel job. But we know that has not occurred or would occur because God is a God of perfect timing and He would not tell us one thing and pull a fast one on us. He loves His creation enough to warn them 2000 years ahead of schedule. But if we try and pull more out of Revelation, we also run the danger of tentatively adding to it perhaps. Which would be serious enough for us to consider not to and just take God at the words He has provided for us in His truth worthy word. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amen. And we see too Rev 15:2 “And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who were victorious [a]over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.” This would infer that the tribulation saints can and do.

Hi Neil, great point. This forum used to be the wild wild west but it has gotten a lot better in the last few months. There are times the tensions run a bit high. But from what i have seen since last November is that we are all headed in a very good direction on our forum. There will be breakouts here and there but i have seen this forum mature as a body dynamic and it is a beautiful thing to see.

I think your comment is well placed and timed. It is always good for us to reflect and regroup. Our forum is a work in progress. And thank you for speaking up as you have. It is an honor to grow along side of you. I just want to say that as things continue unfold there might be some intense moments ahead. These may cause a bit of a stir, but they also may bring us a lot closer together…which is my hope too. Blessings.

2 Likes

Hello Teren,

Thanks for the reply.
I hope I’m not speaking out of turn or upsetting anyone. I certainly did not want to come across as accusing or picking sides in the debate.

It is a subject that I think can worry many and as Jaimie said, when it starts getting into a salvation issue, maybe stepping back and reflecting on where the conversation could lead might be best.

Shalom!

3 Likes

You are speaking your honest mind from a sincere heart. The forum will always come with the perceptions of others. Thanks for your considerate post. You are a part of our growth here. I don’t get the feeling that anyone was upset by what you stated in the least :slight_smile: There is nothing to argue here. As a new believer you desire growth in maturity of our forum, and that is something good to have spoken out about.

I have certain controversial positions I discuss from time to time on this forum. Sometimes it gets several involved. I don’t try to stir up trouble, but I don’t mind the disagreement. And I know there is love here, and its a growing process for all of us…and me too…especially if I end up being wrong about certain things…lol. As Ecclesiastes says: There is a time for everything. And this everything was you complimenting our forum with your sincere heart and expression.

2 Likes

Oh, the memories to that comment…Keith Green. When I was young my mom took to me to a lot of his concerts. Lived in Southern California at that time. It was funny because the other day I was singing a song of his. Oh Lord, You’re Beautiful It is interesting that you had mentioned him. Thank you!

He touched the hearts of so many, even after his death. That just aged me. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

After a good night’s sleep and calming down quite a bit I must apologise to all forum members, new and old, for how things turned out.

I am extremely jealous of my faith and this does sometimes cause problems and division. I was not at my best.

14 Likes

:hibiscus: Ahhh, dear bros and sisters, good morning! I am so looking forward to a brand new update from JD, aren’t you? :hibiscus: Just wait; it’s coming. :grin:

8 Likes

Bless you all. You are all such an encouragement to me. What a blessing to be able to communicate with others about these times and our Lord’s soon coming!!!
I was saddened this morning. I have a group of 3 Christian friends I texted saying I am not going to go on a fall trip because I have felt the Lord telling me to stop making plans and focus on Him (I went 4x this winter to FL sharing Gospel where I went but selfishly wanting to do these trips because I know the time is short).
We talked in one of these forums lately - most of us feel like not making plans now; more of a day by day thing. And the plans I have made for the summer are just there-it doesn’t even seem as if they will come to fruition, or if they do, unless I am doing kingdom work, the short trip is not on my heart. Now if the trip was planned with people all about the Lord’s business- that’s another thing; but unfortunately most of my Christian friends and family are not about the Lord’s business.
Anyway, the one friend I texted who has been a lifelong Christian thinks I am over-reacting and doesn’t understand why I would not want to travel. She has no idea what is going on and has no heart to see it all from a Bible perspective of the times we are living in. Its so hard when a fellow Christian is not understanding the times or wanting to. It will have to be what it is (as I have spoken to them about it), but I will confess, I want to spend more and more time with people who are yearning for His coming/rapture and less time with Christians who are focusing on their lives here.

10 Likes

Yes I am excited for Pastor JD to come back!

7 Likes

I heard just one song from Keith green before. loved it! it was related to abortion I think. my mentor in that dept shared it with me. she is almost 60. life goes so fast that I think as long as you’re alive, your age isn’t much different from that of today’s newborns lol.

thee are hundred of verses that talk about salvation- here ae a few and I pray that as Jamie and many others have rightly stated every one will get that salvation is not thru works
King James Bible-Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10

For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

King James Bible-Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3:16 ESV

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 1:12

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

8 Likes

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace, you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

7 Likes

1 Thessalonians 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9

1Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night . 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Timothy 3:2-4. Tribulation

Difficult times for Christian service

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Hebrews 10:37 37. For , “In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.” 38And, “But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back.”39But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.

2 Likes

When I typed this response I didn’t realize there had been a lengthy discussion about it and because it’s a sensitive subject I thought best to not get it going again. I know many have said though there is no way the mark of the beast can be implemented in any way before the antichrist is revealed but I don’t see that in scripture- I’m going to study more though

5 Likes

I questioned my salvation early after accepting Jesus as my personal savior. I was in church and the Pastor asked if anyone was unsure of their salvation, I raised my hand holding back tears.
He came to me after service and showed me verses and passages that would give me assurance. Many of which have been posted by you and others here.
After reading them, I confess, I was still unsure and that made me feel even worse. Feeling like I was the worst sinner ever, my biggest fear was being rejected like Esau.
I asked the Lord for his peace of confirmation and I believe he answered my prayer.

I was already reading Ezekiel and after reading a few pages I came to Ch.34 and read Vs.11-12

11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

For me personally, this passage was the answer to John 6:44

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Now all the verses of assurance of salvation made sense to me. I realized how I came to the foot of the cross. Trusting in his blood alone for my redemption and forgiveness.
His work is the finished work and all that believe and trust in him WILL be saved!

Shalom!

8 Likes

2 Thessalonians is helpful for understanding timing of the ac. It does not explain the timing of the mark there. Those pieces come into play in Revelation. The book of Daniel is a major key to the overall Tribulation period too, Chapter 9: 20-27.
Revelation 14 helps us understand an angel will warn against taking the mark. When you put this all together it will help. I know Pastor JD has preached about the overall Tribulation timeline before- maybe last fall.

Revelation 14…The Three Angels

6 "Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

8 A second angel followed and said, “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or nightfor those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” 12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus".

As Pastor JD has said and will say, we are not in the Tribulation period. We are seeing strong fore-shadowing of that period (which the Lord gives us for warning). This is not yet the mark. It is heading that way. Do not be deceived. God Bless

2 Likes