June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

But again, it’s how you interpret it, they were saying you have to be circumcised and (also along with) keeping the laws of moses

1 Like

Because we have been taught to over the years by our elders to see it as an intrinsic part of our focus in our walk.

Certainly they are good to live by, but they in themselves are not our objective, but a result of our obedience to His will.

Our walk is a spiritual walk, not a works walk. Any work that is rewarded is His work and not our own, and is because we were obedient to His will and allowed Him to work through us.

In Galatians 5 again later on we see this reinforced:

Galatians 5:22-25

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Against such things there is no law.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Since we live by the Spirit, let us walk in step with the Spirit.

11 Likes

Here is the basic premise…

If you love God, and your neighbor as yourself… You will not desire to murder, steal, etc… so then, the law is fulfilled in that love… :wink:

Or as Jesus put it… The Law and the Prophets are fulfilled in that love.

7 Likes

Thankyou :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: got it… at last :heart:

4 Likes

I’m learning all this, and I bet it’ll all change for a new set of rules after the rapture. So I’ll be bugging you again to explain them xx :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry bit late Julie…

In line with what @SonshineLady wrote re: dispensations:

@FoxMan summarised very neatly: we don’t follow the law, we follow Christ who fulfilled the Law through Love.

12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

John 15

10 Likes

@SonshineLady @FoxMan @jasonacts177 I’m so grateful to all of you, you’ve been so good to me, and I’ve learned so much, … you dont realise just how much you have shown me and I appreciate the time I’ve taken up… thankyou :heart::pray::herb:

7 Likes

and I’ll appreciate the time I’m taken up…

x

11 Likes

:innocent: so, when I tell a lie, which is surprisingly not very often, I used to be a terrible liar, they used to drop off my lips before I’d even thought them, I used to think, where did that just come from!! But now, if, I tell a lie, I physically react to it, my stomach turns over, and so I started saying, no stop, ignore that, it was a lie… that’s the holy spirit isnt it… !! Wow :open_mouth: well its stopped me lying I cant remember the last time…:blush:

6 Likes

@FoxMan
Netanyahu should never have agreed to the two state solution, he had previously been warned.
Does anyone know if Bennett wants a two state solution???

5 Likes

You and me both Jason… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that he does and Emmanuel Macron is offering to assist…
Found it…

5 Likes

Stuff like this why I think Macron could be the AC, it’s like every time you hear about the guy he is trying to make a name for himself as a big player on the world stage.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Emmanuel =god is with us Macron =the mark

So if anyone is good with numerology his full name is Emmanuel Jean-Michel Macron
I’m dyslexic with numbers so I’m not going there… x

3 Likes

@FoxMan @jasonacts777 after you spent all that time look what’s at the start of this report :blush:

@Ricky
Strange you should use Micky Mouse as your Avatar. I viewed and read the information that you posted, It means nothing. There is no sense chasing down rabbit trail of this sort at this time as it is all hypothetical theory with unknown sources of information that can not be collaborated.

Granted the forthcoming disclosure on UFS’s from The US Government to Congress is going to get interesting. But let’s wait and see what it is going to be. Keep in mind when the report comes out that The US Government is lacking in creditability after all the false information on Covid, the election etc. the list goes on.

Information that is verifiable will be of value, but even that will take time to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

So let’s not jump the gun with catchy graphics and fancy headlines. Let’s stick to the Word of God in context.

I will concede by “known” verifiable proof that UFO / USO’S do exist. Both by footage as well as the Word of God.
Demons do exist as verified by the Word of God.

I personally believe that the Mark of the Beast will involve a vaccination, and that UFO are demonic. But I can not prove it yet, and I hope not to be here when it happens.
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

Nice one!!.. wow I missed that! I bet someone can work the numbers but I dont stand a chance :heart:
Which is like god… that’s interesting

2 Likes

So glad to see that JD has his “groove back”. He has been in a dark place for several weeks. I have been praying for him. This week he sounds like the old JD that I have come to look forward to hearing. I know he doesn’t read all of these - but - I don’t know where you went my brother, but so glad you are back!

8 Likes