June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thanks so much…I always watch Andy…I probably watched this one already. I’ll watch again!

1 Like

This just breaks my heart for these people. Tragic. And yet, they are still coercing people into getting these shots! God help us all.

2 Likes

This looks exactly like the information I read about the great reset on the WEF website. People will own nothing and be happy. 4th industrial revolution involves merging technology with humans.

1 Like

I used to watch him a lot…haven’t for 8 months or so…also Amir…sifting through and not want to be deceived. Bottom line…Eternal life and salvation through grace in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour

I now am talking to God about you dear @Jimbo
Love from Tiramisu…from China but not a Robot…

2 Likes

I say Amen and Amen!

@FoxMan BRAVO, felt like standing up and cheering after reading this post Jack. Thank you…Doc

4 Likes

Didn’t write it, but worthy of posting in the days we are living through. not home just passing :woozy_face:

“Psalm 20:7 says, “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.” This means that while others put their trust in the things of the world that give them security and strength, we will trust in God for these things. The prophet Isaiah gives us a clear warning in Isaiah 31:1, “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord.” You see there is strength, security and comfort found in the Lord that cannot be found in the worldly powers.
Bill Wilson Dailyjot

p.s. LORD please help me to walk the talk !!! Doc

8 Likes

Yes, I had the same idea.

Janny, I’m sorry that you are unable to see and communicate with your family directly. Families are being divided. I encourage you to keep praying for your relatives. Sometimes that is the only stand we have left. I like your quote from Sir Walter Scott about the tangled webs of deceit. As a Canadian, I have lost all confidence in our federal government for many reasons.

I too have received arguments in response to my warnings about the covid jabs. So far, none of my relatives or friends who have been vaccinated have experienced any ill effects. I’m hoping the batch of vaccines sent to my neck of the woods contained the placebos. Regardless, I keep praying for the salvation, safety and good health of all these misguided people choosing to get vaccinated with what seems to be shaping up as a toxic poison.

2 Likes

I’m learning to laugh and cry at the same time!

3 Likes

Saved by grace
I guess this is just your opinion on scripture -"OSAS is just a license to sin and feel secure that God can’t do anything about it.
however -I am not trying to be rude but I am not a fan of reading other people’s opinions of things the Bible has already explained whether they agree with my belief or not.

The world is running to and fro seeking someone else’s opinion, I prefer to read the Bible and let the Holy Spirit reveal the hidden things of God.
I beleive when the bible says Believe on the Lord and you will be saved …thats what it means - not that that gift will be taken away

Blessings

4 Likes

Thank you for your loving response Catfaire.
I pray too that my family members received a placebo instead of the Covid jab. I pray continually for them and my many friends who have also received the jab both here in the US and in Canada. Almost every person I have spoken too have told me they took it so they can travel. How sad when they learn that their vaccine passport will have an expiry date and they will have to have a booster shot and another and another to keep renewing it. As Dr Sucharit Bhakdi says in one of his videos, “Maybe you will be ok after the first Covid shot but not the second or the third.” “Don’t do it.” He says. “Don’t do it and please don’t do this to your children.”
I think I know in my heart that I might not return to Canada again, especially to see my elderly mother who will be 99 in August. I stand strong in my conviction against this diabolical evil and I refuse to get vaxxed ever! I am grateful for a a park near where my husband and I live called Peace Arch Park where Canadians and Americans can meet without having to go through an official border. It is the only place of its kind across this entire international border and I am so grateful to God that we have this loophole so that I can hug my grandchildren. Without this oasis I admit I might not fare so well. I have let go of this dying broken world and all that is in it. I am homeward bound.
And though the path is dark and dreary
And though my heart gets oh so weary,
I look to heaven and all it’s glory
And I cling tightly to that gospel story
It tells of my Savior and His undying love
I will see Him coming in the clouds above
And until that day I will not fear.
For the coming of my Jesus is oh so near.

We are all going home very soon and until that day may we never allow the lying old devil to steal our joy.
“The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:24-26)

4 Likes

I’m glad that you have Peace Arch to see your family and I understand why you won’t come here. Your family is blessed to have you praying for them. Take care.

2 Likes

Dear NamDoc,

I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful words of kindness, love and support to me the other day, and really at all times on these forums. And our dear sister @Janny as well. Thank you. You know, as I pondered the issue of what it is that Lordship and incorrect doctrines really aim at and try to take away most…I believe it is not only the joy of our salvation but its also whole foundation of assurance we have in Christ Jesus. They place doubt and commas where Christ has placed periods, and “It is finished”. In light of this lovely little nugget…This song is for y’all. I love you dearly, and cannot wait to see you give you a big hug in Heaven! Please forgive my delay in replying to your very kind posts. I wrote for three days in my journal, and alas could not find the right words. Eh, His Word and songs are far better anyway. Maranatha and God Bless you :rose: :rose:

7 Likes

Yeah I saw Andy Woods number 6 too. Wow…the man is a very rare find. So glad you encouraged me in that direction Wren. Blessed Assurance indeed. Plus, we should be spending our lives trusting God as in Hebrews 11:6, that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. If we live like that…we will have some pretty good ones. It makes sense to me why Macarthur would say Hebrews 11:6 is merely talking about salvation. It makes total sense now why he would. :frowning: Blessings dear one.

1 Like

That little nugget, is the pearl of great price, that some try to snatch away. It is not there fault , I was following the Messiah for many years, thinking I had found it, but had not, only a counterfeit.
The real pearl is, Him alone, Grace alone, plus no dirty rags of my rightousness…
IT is :heavy_heart_exclamation: finished
I did not come to this in an easy manner, as some,I came through excusiating mental and emotional suffering [past & present], and finally [seeing] If it wasn’t Grace I was doomed to hell, which I deserved. If the Ps. 34:18 , wasn’t true,
" The Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
he rescues those whose spirits are crushed." I was doomed.
It was a event, followed by a process, for me, and still is.
My burden is for those in the shadows of the church, suffering from the still, stigmitized, mental illness.
He did come for the people [way off the mark of the target] ,not for those so proud of their own aim. (My own paraphrase :woozy_face:)
You, dear sister, I find, IMHO have found the Pearl of great price, and share it most eloquently on this forum.
Warmly :rose: Doc

p.s. I am doomed my spell check stopped working :scream:

7 Likes

@Janny thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony and story. I am so thankful God led you back and you do not allow the devil to take away your peace. I had a son who was a drug addict but has thankfully been clean for 5 years now. I know your fears and will pray for your son. Your post gives me such hope and joy to what God can do! May God continue to bless you.

I just listened to that beautiful song and I wept. I think I needed to grieve the loss of my beloved Canada and all those I love that I most likely will not see again on this earth. I would never have thought, ever, that I would not be permitted to return to my own country unless I had a jab in my arm. As J.D. says, “this is how it ends. This is the end…”
Thank you for sharing it wren.
I look forward to hugging you in heaven.
MARANANTHA.

3 Likes