June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yes I work in a private school.

Thank you for the kind words. As far as MSM contributing to the fear it was even more effective here as around 35 percent of the Italian population is over 60 years of age. I too personally do not know anyone who has died as a result, except a friends father who was, I think almost or into his early 90’s , but he already had a pre existing condition which had been causing him trouble for a few years.

I have not seen anyone dropping dead infront of me nor have I seen dead bodies in the street. If we are to believe all the statistics of the covid related deaths then the streets should be full of bodies like the black plague.

1 Like

:+1:

Rather interesting that it is often pointed to the Church of Laodicea that you can “lose” or “walk away” from your salvation, when they (Laodicea) don’t even have it yet.

Christ is outside knocking on their door, but they are too busy with the world and works oriented thinking and don’t feel they even need Him. He has yet to have a saving relationship with them to begin with.

The word “church” (G1577. ekklésia) doesn’t necessarily mean an assembly of “saved Christians”, it means it is an assembly of people as a group, and more often than not, it is used for Christians assembly, but is not limited to merely the religious aspect.

You get the understanding of their condition from the context of all that is said about them in Revelation 3. To choose to ignore it in favor of an opinion and presumption is false also.

Let God’s word interpret His word.

5 Likes

thank you SO much. ugh how disgusting that was, filling us with such fear and lies, it sounds the same as reality around here where they have touted the same disturbing stats and it wasn’t even true. now I know about Italy too. thank you. it was no different than here. wow.

Well I was trying to back it up by the scripture I posted because I not fond of opinions over scripture either…I would think Jesus would’ve used another example instead of “born again”…how can one be unborn?..and how would we ever know if we were “in or out”?..by the amount of sin?..I thought He died for our sins…& no doubt knew about all of them and paid for them too.

2 Likes

What the world doesn’t want God can have.

Oh boy, i’m kinda slow, lol…can you explain? :smiley:

If the world considers us as refuse or garbage and they want us to go so be it. If we are not considered valuable then we will go to someone who collects the broken cast offs and unwanted things of the world.

Man’s trash is God’s treasure.

4 Likes

Well, I guess that’s where we differ…on the issue of man’s choice vs God’s sovereignty. I have it settled in my mind with scripture, but that’s not something I want to discuss here, as it usually never ends too well.

4 Likes

:wink: You are not alone.

3 Likes

Has anyone watched this It is a 4 part series on RFID.

http://www.getalifemedia.com/video/prophecy/rfid.shtml

1 Like

They seem to be gone from earth around the midpoint -Rev 14 when the beast is being worshipped and they are kept from the “hour of trial”

I have not. thanks for the share!!!

Often in the OSAS argument, one who is trying to explain the security of the believer because of Gods mercy and faithfulness, is accused of wanting to live like the devil and still be saved.

This is often due to the kind of definition of OSAS being used.
The easy-believe-ism version, or the actual scripturally backed one.

For my part, as I have said before many times, OSAS is only true, for the true believer. But OSAS IS biblical in regards to salvation.

This excludes any who would simply claim the name, but go on about their lives with no real relationship with Christ, and nor real change in their nature. IE: the ones who would say “Lord, Lord… ?!?

So we can dispense with the easy-believe-ism definition right here and now, and we can also dispense with the critical, sarcastic, and scornful labeling of lost souls in a form of hypocrisy, as if they know better than others who is saved or not and are able to make that call. There is ONLY one judge over all and above all, and His name is Jesus the Christ.

I see the aspect of Free Will being only for the choice to accept Christ or not. Once accepted, you have entered a covenant much like that made with Abraham where our sacrifice is a penitent heart and broken spirit, to which He applies His Son’s sacrifice in exchange to meet the demands of this covenant. We surrender our (Free) will to God, and His will takes precedence.

This covenant is solely dependent on God to maintain and enforce to the point that He saves us from even ourselves.

• 2 Timothy 2:13 reminds us that it is He who maintains our salvation.
  • Ephesians 2:8-9 reminds us that it is nothing we have done, or can do to earn it.
  • Romans 8:38-39 would remind us that nothing can separate us from His love through Jesus Christ.
  • And lastly John 10:27-30 shows that “NO ONE” can snatch them out of His hand. This is inclusive of ourselves. He saves us from ourselves.

Eternal life is not eternal if you can lose it.

If it is a gift, what kind of misrepresentation of God is it, to say He would take the gift back once received, or that we could be powerful enough to break a covenant He made solely that has nothing on our part to initiate or maintain?

And this is the crux of the problem, a lack of faith, and a dependency in our minds to require us to do something to maintain it. Turning it into a works deal, and therefore no longer a gift but a wage.

We are insufficient, but His grace IS sufficient! :slight_smile:

2 Timothy 2:13

If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.

Ephesians 2:8-9

For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor principalities,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us
from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 10:27-30

My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.
No one can snatch them out of My hand.
My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all.
No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

I and the Father are one.

12 Likes

&1jewel
You are not alone.

When we get married, we have ‘free will’ to get into the marriage, but we end up giving up some of our rights to our spouse.

When we are born again, we make a ‘free will’ decision to give ourselves to Christ. He accepts our free will offering and we are sealed with the Holy Spirit. It is a one time event.

John 5:24 … He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

From that point on, you have eternal life. You don’t get eternal life when you die. You have eternal life when you believe. If you have it when you believe, how can you lose eternal life?

Jesus is the Great Shepherd and we are His Sheep. He has purchased us. If one of the sheep goes astray, Jesus leaves all the others and goes searching for that one lost sheep. The sheep doesn’t lose their salvation (isn’t considered not one of His flock) because they ‘chose’ to wonder off. They were bought and paid for by the Shepherd. The Sheep still belongs to Him.

5 Likes

On John MacArthurs Grace to You site he says he is pre-trib:

4 Likes

Brings tears to my eyes, @DallasT . How many times has the Lord chased me down when I drifted? You don’t even want to know. How many times did He protect me when I made stupid decisions and ran from Him to find “myself”? (While hitchhiking on the Autobahn (Illegal) at night in the snow, a kind doctor picked me up and dropped me at my apartment.) Anything could have happened.

Feeling grateful to God for His mercy and goodness.

8 Likes

Violet, years ago a friend of mine sent me a comical but true video on you tube about Sesame Credit. It was brilliant! In a sense of control. Please, don’t take that wrong. It was actually China’s social media and at the time was going to be hooked to how they get credit (money). Friends or family that leaned to far to the right or left would decrease your credit. If you talk bad about government control it would decrease your credit. Housing and groceries were all tied to it. I think this system is now being used in China.

Just found a Final Transcript, written May 20, 2021…US Payments System…Federal Reserve looking at Evolution of digital payments.

Ok, my fingers may have hit a flag icon when none was intended. I hope not! I closed the pop up box and I hope that nothing happened. :grimacing:

2 Likes

No alarms ringing here, Grace. Not even the silent ones. :grin: You’re just fine. :wink: @Gracings

1 Like