June 20, 2021 – Dr. Ed Hindson - Seven Huge Lies About Bible Prophecy

Guest Speaker Dr. Ed Hindson of Liberty University addresses seven lies about Bible Prophecy.

jdfarag.org link:

Or watch on Youtube

7 Likes

USA Abandoning Israel just as prophesied:

https://www.debka.com/israels-top-soldier-must-overcome-bidens-downgrade-of-the-iranian-peril-for-fast-action-against-a-nuclear-armed-iran/

cc @K7

5 Likes

I Love Ed Hindson .!.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the news articles bro! God bless you!

3 Likes
1 Like

cc @K7

4 Likes

cc @K7

2 Likes

Wow got Kappa variant! What’s next? Gamma variant???

Received from my neighbour yesterday night:

Transhumanism ( Transformed Humans ) preprogramming:

New Delta Virus Variant Escalates Lockdowns

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/23/covid-delta-variant-lockdowns.aspx

cc @K7

4 Likes

Of course. But I read in my newspapers there is a new Delta Plus Variant in India which is (of course) very dangerous. They will ride this horse till its dead and then we will have fun with the climate change crisis and our duty to fight against C02. Maybe we have to breathe not as much as we do right now. Have to train my lunges because I want to be a good citizen of the clown world we are living in right now.

could include sarkasm

3 Likes
3 Likes

GETTING KIDS AQUAINTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST I’m numb…:sleepy:

4 Likes

https://harbingersdaily.com/canadian-politician-doctors-condemn-censorship-of-scientific-inquiry-suppression-of-info-on-vaccine-risks/

https://ghionjournal.com/big-pharma-white-coats-biotech-gates-funded-doctors/

https://ghionjournal.com/big-pharma-white-coats-psychology-unquestioningly-obeying-authority/

https://ghionjournal.com/underbosses-capos-soldiers-of-the-bill-and-melinda-gates-vaccine-mafia/

cc @K7, @LDHW and others

8 Likes

@dicv

Thanks for all the great sources and articles that you post :wink: :+1:t3: .

Keep up the great work…it’s much appreciated here!!

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

The Rapture of the Church

Live like Jesus is coming tonight, plan like Jesus will not come in your lifetime.

Philippians 4:4-7 4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

God wants us to be at peace. He wants us to trust in Him and understand that the rapture will be a glorious event in which Christ will descend from heaven, the dead in Christ will be resurrected, and the living will be instantly translated into their glorified bodies. The Rapture will be an instantaneous event. One moment Christians will be in their mortal bodies, and the next they will meet Christ in the clouds, instantly transformed into their glorified bodies

When will winter come?

1 Corinthians 15::51-57

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”55“Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

How long will it take to transform your body?

John 14:1-3

Jesus Is the Way to the Father

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Colossians 1:16

16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him

Read Anne Graham Lotz

Who created all the earthly beauty we have grown to love… the majestic snow packed peaks of the Alps, the rushing mountain streams, the brilliantly colored fall leaves, the carpet of wildflowers, the glistening fin of a fish as it leaps out of a sparkling sea, the graceful gliding of a swan across the lake, the lilting notes of a canary’s song, the whir of a hummingbird’s wings, the shimmer of the dew on the grass in early morning… This is the same Creator who has prepared our heavenly home for us! If God could make the heavens and earth as beautiful as they are today- which includes thousands of years of wear and tear, corruption and pollution, sin and selfishness-can you imagine what the new heaven and new earth will look like? It will be much more glorious than any eyes have seen, and ears have heard, or any minds have ever conceived.

John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Believers Who Have Died

“We” refers to Paul , Silas, and Timothy. Paul is teaching about the “rapture” to the Thessalonians, and he was only there for three weeks.

13Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him .15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Jesus is the bridegroom John 3:29

29The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

The church is the bride Revelation 19:7 For our Lord God Almighty reigns. 7Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory!For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

This imagery is rooted in Hebrew weddings. Christ is the Bridegroom John 3:29 . The church is his bride Revelation 19:7. First the marriage betrothal-a binding agreement often arranged a year before the wedding-was legally consummated by the parents of the bride and groom. After this the groom went to prepare a place to live in his father’s house. Next, the groom came to claim his bride. The father of the groom tells him when to claim his bride. The actual marriage will take place in heaven prior to the second coming in Revelation 19:6-16

Other parallels:

The Jewish groom paid a purchase price to establish the marriage covenant, just as Jesus paid a purchase price for the church.

Just as the bride was declared sanctified and set apart in waiting for her groom, so the church is declared sanctified or set apart for Christ the Bridegroom

Ephesians 5:25-27

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

And just as the Jewish bride did not know when the groom would come for her, so the church is unaware of the exact time Jesus, the bridegroom will come for her at the rapture. It is an imminent event; it could happen at any time.

The Timing of the Rapture

The key word is “from”. Jesus is keeping us from the hour of trial or the wrath. Live like God is coming tonight and plan like he will not come in our lifetime.

Revelation 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial (the wrath) that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. 11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12The one who is victorious, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Protected from the Tribulation:

1 Thessalonians 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9

1Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night . 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Timothy 3:2-4. Tribulation

Difficult times for Christian service

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Hebrews 10:37 37. For , “In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay.” 38And, “But my righteous one will live by faith. And I take no pleasure in the one who shrinks back.”39But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.

5 Likes

@K7

2 Likes

Live now if anyone interested

2 Likes

cc @K7

3 Likes

1 Corinthians 15::51-57

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”55“Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

4 Likes

UFO Report: https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

4 Likes

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/527590-censorious-billionaires-facebook-threat/

4 Likes