June 24, 2021 - Topical Study - Got Saved What's Next?

Topical teaching regarding what happens when we get saved, while looking into the makeup of man’s spirit, soul, and body as the sanctification process is initiated in our lives. This study will also examine why sanctification is vital to us as Christians, and conclude with a repetitive cycle that should resemble our walk. Taught by Assistant Pastor Mac at Calvary Chapel Kaneohe Hawaii.

jdfarag.org link:

or…

Watch on Youtube

Topical Bible Study - Got Saved What’s Next – June 24th, 2021

7 Likes

I wonder if the last generation of “Christians” would have made “Disciples” of all men as scripture directed them instead of “Converts” or “Tithing, Attendee Yes Men” what the world would look like today.

I loved Pastor Mack’s visuals. It really helped me understand things a whole lot better. I guess I am a ‘visual’ person as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be honest I didn’t know what to do or how to start living my new life in Christ. Coming to Christ early 2020 I had so many questions and still do. I’ve watched Pastor Macs sermons over the last couple of weeks and some of my questions have been answered. I am thankful for his delivery, the use of hard drive analogy and also the keyboard.
It’s still a struggle day by day, but I never cease praying.

4 Likes

This morning I just Re Watched this video. The first time I watched it, I was so blessed as it explained so much. I guess I only heard ‘half’ of what he said, because my excitement dulled the hearing of the last part. :slight_smile:

Again today, I am so Blessed by his message. I think that EVERY New Christian and older Christian should watch this or watch it again. So many are so confused about Sanctification and what that involves. I’ve seen so many discussions (arguments) on this forum regarding salvation vs sanctification. Pastor Mac explains things in a simple understandable way that leaves no doubt - in my opinion.

I truly believe this message was Spirit led and NEEDS to be seen again by many others - again - ESPECIALLY newer believers.
The link is at the top of the page. Please watch it.
Love in Christ

4 Likes