June 27, 2021 – Topical Study - God Defines Love

@TCC
Andy woods 171 pastors point of view addresses this particular point .

1 Like

@TCC
This is what it states by George Washington .

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

He acknowledges Jewish people will bless
America .

1 Like

Very interesting. Thanks. I didn’t know that. Is there anything you know of though where because of how the king handled things or what was understood in agreement before we went to war with England that might imply it was not outright rebellion on the part of America?

1 Like

@TCC
Read the declaration of independence .
They wrote all the offenses of tyranny and stated let the candid world know . I will advise
you to do your own research on the revolutionary war . Rebellion is not always a bad thing for example , you were in a church that was teaching 5 points of Calvinist . You left to find truth . Some of the church members would have called you rebellious for leaving . My background as JW was considered rebellious move because I left the church and studied the bible . When Moses told the Pharo to let Gods people go , the Pharo looked at Moses as a rebellious adopted grandson ( his daughter adopted Moses) . God gives many examples of things that was considered rebellious in other people eyes but God was working behind the scenes , and his will was being done through the people he appointed . God says he brings
up nations and brings them down . God
can do anything he wants , He made Isreal
a nation in one day !!! Keep in mind
America came to help Britain fight Germany !!!
world war 2 is what gave the Jewish people
their nation in one day . God is control of all
things . Another point is that the jewish people
were persecuted throughout history by all the nations . America was a safe place to come
because we believed the Godly principle
of inalienable rights . We stated that our creator gives us our rights not the government . Jewish people were free to worship in their
synagogs without persecution .

becky

1 Like