June 27, 2021 - Topical Study – The Prophecy Against Idols

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you brother Mac for a very intriguing teaching on idols. I had to back up the video several times because I was continuously being interrupted either by actual things or by thoughts popping into my head. We fight against spiritual enemies and they certainly were active on your teaching. This gave me pause because I figured I must have an area with Idols that I’m not quite seeing and they don’t want me to see it. I figured it out, but may not have without you bringing to point certain relative and important aspects of just how Idols can creep into your life.
Thank you!

Blessings

4 Likes

wow GR, what a background on this guy Larry Silverstein. Definitely an insider, who wound up with “double indemnity” on wtc disaster, and all kinds of mysterious goings on.
Not clear on the whole Georgia Guidestones thing, but the backstory might explain at least a part of front story.

thanks for the share.

FYI, this article is satire. :upside_down_face:

Wow @DBF,

I must be slippin’— read it and didn’t see it was satire. The line— Dissociated Press— shoulda been a clue. I think I must’ve misread Associated. Thanks for pointing it out!
I’m going to delete post so no one else is fooled.
Shalom.

1 Like