June 27, 2021 – Topical Study - The Prophecy Against Idols

Quote from article regarding Georgia Guidestones:

" The Georgia Guidestones as a Club of Rome / United Nations project

The Club of Rome, founded 1968, is one of a number of organisations founded or funded by David Rockefeller to further the cause of global government, including the United Nations – anyone who doubts that the United Nations is a globalist project need only look at the funding of its constituent organisations (try UN Women). Members of the Club of Rome have included some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, e.g. CNN founder Ted Turner, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Prince Philip (extensive list here).

The true identity of “RC Christian” was finally discovered. It is in a blockbuster documentary titled: Dark Clouds over Eberton by Adullam Films

It was traced to one Dr. William Shockley, a Nobel prize winner and self confessed eugenicist, who provided a front for the very secret order noted above. He was also a devout freemason.

A link to all of the information:
http://www.noiseofthunderradio.com/

4 Likes

This one even better:

3 Likes

Blame it only Russia/China/North Korea:

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you brother Mac for a very intriguing teaching on idols. I had to back up the video several times because I was continuously being interrupted either by actual things or by thoughts popping into my head. We fight against spiritual enemies and they certainly were active on your teaching. This gave me pause because I figured I must have an area with Idols that I’m not quite seeing and they don’t want me to see it. I figured it out, but may not have without you bringing to point certain relative and important aspects of just how Idols can creep into your life.
Thank you!

Blessings

3 Likes