June 30, 2022 - Billy Crone - The Coming Great Apostasy

:bible2: The Coming Great Apostasy

:hawaiianshirt_2: Guest speaker, Pastor Billy Crone of Sunrise Bible Church in Las Vegas, NV, and founder of Get A Life Ministries, shares an insightful message regarding the coming great apostasy.

:mute: NB: There is a brief apostasia of audio at approx 29m 08s - 30m 30s - do not adjust your speakers/hearing aids

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Topical and Guest Bible Study Video List: Here

16 Likes

Ooprah clip referenced at approx 42 mins:

10 Likes

The clip at the end “run”… Who was the pastor that preached that message?

4 Likes

Hi Matthew,

Full clip referenced at approx 1hr 9m 54s of the sermon by Billy Crone:

In Christ

17 Likes

blessed be! Thank you

5 Likes

I love your new look @jasonacts177
A bit of Pastor Mac!
Thanks for the videos.
Come quickly Lord Jesus
Maranatha

9 Likes

Really powerful…
Thank you Jesus.

5 Likes

This was a powerful message! I hope everyone on the forum will take the time to watch.

6 Likes

I agree. Very powerful and insightful!

3 Likes

Saw this vid last night and cannot stop thinking about it. Tremendously impactful and truly surprising. I was not familiar with the teaching of Billy Crone. I did have to listen to him at .75 speed, but still, WOW. The substance he shared was well worth the listen. The clips he featured, from the Atheist to the man who was a Muslim speaking in “Christian” churches, just wow. I knew “seminary” was called “cemetery” for a reason, but to hear him read the quotes of men who went seeking God only to turn to Atheism later…how tremendously sad.

The ultimate, was the clip from Wilkerson at the end, which @jasonacts177 has kindly shared here in a clip. Thank you Jason!
OMGoodness. There Wilkerson is in middle of Manhattan of all places…20 years ago. Telling Believers …Run! Run for your life!!! Run from these apostate churches and phoney places…It had me in tears. I could barely sleep, and began writing tracts today by God’s grace.

Billy touched on a topic and nerve so few dare ever touch upon, the stats alone could make us fall off our chairs onto our faces. What i would have given to have heard this truth he spoke years ago. I could not understand what i saw in the Church years ago or how to make sense of it. People headed for a Christless eternity, right in the midst of the pews? Makes us all personally really take stock, examine our own selves, (for motes or telephone poles) cry out to God and get our affairs in order. Billy is right, this is the truth he speaks. And there is barely any time left.

He said something else that really resonated…how fortunate and blessed we all are to have one of the very very few left on earth…who is still preaching the truth about sin and God’s Word, and that’s Pastor Jd and his team. We need to hold them up in prayer, support, and ministry of helps as never before. Can’t even imagine what they face, see, and hear as pastors on a daily basis. Talk about fiery darts and Eph 6 they must don every day. Every hour. Especially now. :pray: :pray: :pray: for them.

And for @Twi and @jasonacts177 too. :heart: They are a vital part of the team, and we need to be in prayer for them and the forum family every day. God bless y’all, and may you be infused with God’s Holy Spirit, peace, comfort aide, and strength as never before through the finish line. Almost there, almost home.
Maranatha
:hugs:

13 Likes

So well stated @wren ! Thank you!

You caused me to pray again. Sometimes I am overwhelmed with how to pray, but I know Who I pray to, and that makes all the difference.

6 Likes

Amen…and all the other watchmen and women on the internet …and also everyone who is telling the truth to people they meet.
Maranatha

7 Likes

@Kina1234 Hi did you know Amir Tsarfati will be having a conference in your area this month?

1 Like

Jeremiah 17:9
aka Pride

3 Likes

My favorite–short, sweet and to the point:

“O our God, will you not judge them? For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you.” - King Jehoshaphat, 2 Chronicles 20:12

7 Likes

It sounds like the same thinking as those who feel like they need to clean themselves up before coming to Christ. Like, “It just can’t possibly be that easy” or “God couldn’t really love me just like I am”.

2 Likes

@pbandj
[Praying]

ME TOO :wink: :+1:!

This subject reminded me of a quote I had in my archive…

8 Likes

I love this verse! The Lord has brought this to mind many times in my life. I love the whole chapter!
Thank you for the reminder. :heart:

Now when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated. (2 Chronicles 20:22 NKJV)

“You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!“ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you.“ (2 Chronicles 20:17 NKJV)

5 Likes

Hi Tony, I don’t recall hearing this in the vid, but it sounds like the dominionist movement, is that what you were referring to above? Sorry just not understanding.

1 Like

I’ve seen so many, they are starting to blur together, can relate
no worries. :rofl: :joy:
Blessings to you as well brother!

1 Like