June 30, 2022 - Billy Crone - The Coming Great Apostasy

Can so relate with what you expressed Leticia. Some days “Help!” "in Jesus name"is my prayer. Father knows our whole heart like a book, and God’s word said the Holy Spirit will pray for us/through us if we have no words. He hears us. And Jesus makes intercession for us too, as our advocate with the Father. So comforting to know he is always right there with us. God Bless you today dear sis.
Maranatha! :heart: :dove: :dove: :dove:

7 Likes

I want to preface by stating that I am not anit-America. I am, however, anti anything that becomes an element of worship besides God. I am a recovering patriot who used to be consumed with the political affairs of this country. Almost 4 years ago, the Spirit took me on a journey through scripture, where I found myself being convicted at every turn. During that study, the Spirit revealed something to me that I have come to believe wholeheartedly.

Revelation: One of the greatest deceptions satan has ever used against the Church is the formation of the United States. The church is departing the faith, chasing after a false sense of security found in government. The best way to deceive a group of people is to allow them the delusion they have some sort of control which is exactly how Americans feel in the participation of government and the electoral process. I have had discussions with many believers who consider the United States to be a covenant nation created with the purpose of being a Christian nation. Most don’t realize that approximately half the signers of the DOI were deist or unitarian, not professed Christians. One of the main ones used in their argument is John Adams, the 2nd POTUS. They argue that education in divinity school suggests he was a Christian. History tells us the exact opposite is true. Regardless of how someone feels about this subject, I am a firm believer that my home is not in this world and I am to set my mind solely on Gospel affairs and not political affairs of this world. Here is my question …

Is someone who rejects the trinitarian attribute of God still capable of getting into Heaven? Or can they be considered a Christ follower?

I have my own thoughts on this, but I am curious as to what others might say. I firmly believe the United States government is leading the charge for the “Coming Great Apostasy” … what better way for the one disguised as an angel of light to bring the church down!

4 Likes

Wow, this is a very powerful and timely message by Billy Crone.

Apostasy in the church has existed since the very foundation of the church were established in the Apostle days, as we all know the Apostle Paul dealt with it and he also warned against it for the last days of the church before Jesus return for his bride.

In the book of Acts 2:47 it say “And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”
Nowadays we see churches putting on entertainment show to attract people in, and then because these people are not born again.
“THEY HAVE NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN THEM.

This is causing huge problem within the church because the flesh is still their master and therefore worldly riches still has a hold on them and for this reason they are easy prey to the Word of Faith
“False Prosperity Gospel”

A true born again believer that has the Holy Spirit within him will be led of the Spirit to not lay up his treasure on earth, but to lay them up in Heaven where rust or moth nor thieves can break through and steal.

I thank God for men like Pastor JD, Billy Crone, Pastor Charles Lawson, Justin Peters, and the late David Wilkerson who laboured for many years exposing the coming apostasy which he foresaw coming upon the church way back in the 1970’s

I do believe that he was a prophet to this generation like Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel were to their generation.

I am so thankful that God still has a remnant of men’s who fear God and will not comprise his word and fight the good fight of faith and teach the TRUTH as well as expose these wolves and charlatans who are attempting to destroy the churches.

Keep looking up dear believer, for the Lord return for his bride is extremely near.

5 Likes

It’s way beyond Church apostasy at this point, it’s straight up complete mockery of Jesus and His Church in some cases as shown in Pastor Brandon’s Presentation here, the Circus Church.

I watched this last night and am still in shock of the footage shown from supposed “churches”.

6 Likes

The Apostate Church seeks political power and the wealth of this world. The Dominionists and those that embrace the false prosperity gospel work hand-in-hand.

We as believers can not change the world by conforming to the world. This world will perish. Our commission is for the lost who need the Truth of the Gospel.

The United States in particular embraces a hybrid religion that incorporates worship of politicians and praises a false god of forces or the military-industrial-complex. Every war is a righteous war that requires our support regardless of the false intelligence provided to justify it.

This Apostasy has not abated but continues to accelerate.

Dear @ Sam.Mann,

I think your whole post is excellent. Thank you for sharing that brother.
To answer your question above -to reject the Godhead which is Father, Son and Holy Spirit means they are believing something else. This is a basic tenet of the Christian faith. No, they cannot be considered a Christ follower because whatever it is that they are believing is a lie and does not conform to the truth. It all falls
Apart when one doesn’t believe the virgin birth and on down the line. If someone deviated from the Trinity they deviate from truth.
Hopefully you can learn whatever it is that someone is believing and help open them up to the full true God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

[quote=“wren, post:10, topic:29310”]
There Wilkerson is in middle of Manhattan of all places…20 years ago. Telling Believers …Run! Run for your life!!! Run from these apostate churches and phoney places
[/quote]\

Me too! David Wilkerson had such a heart for the lost. I know God used him in a powerful way and the fruits that followed him speak for themselves. I get so lifted up when I hear his preaching.

I do look at JD as a Wilkerson type preacher. He is so passionate and humble, yet he does not let the world intimidate him.

6 Likes

I think you’re referring to David Wilkerson. He was a “street preacher” in NYC in the 50s and 60s who witnessed to and shepherded NYC gang members, many who came to Christ. David Wilkerson - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core He wrote a book about it called “The Cross and the Switchblade.” Through the years, David also received prophetic visions, including a vision of NYC being destroyed, which many believe was referencing 9/11. That particular sermon snipped that Billy played may have come from his sermon called “A Call to Anguish.”

1 Like

Wow I remember this clip for how “controversial” it was. It was just as Oprah was really peaking, on her way to her belief in herself as “the Great and Powerful O.” :roll_eyes: You know, “Oprah-ology.”

1 Like