June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

@DoubleJ
Hang in there friend, we will be out of here soon enough when we least expect it. Until then business as usual getting people to Jesus and Jesus to people. What else is there left to do that is worth while?

23 Likes

Creepy indeed! I do not want to be around when these demons fulfill their dystopian dreams! Me and a nurse i work with were just talking about how we thought the 2 mass shooters from Uvalde and Buffalo were like the Manchurian candidate! We feel they were MK Ultra’d and committed those mass shootings! I sent this article to her. Thanks for posting!

8 Likes

I completely enjoyed Pastor JD’s sermon today and it brought me unspeakable joy.

Think of it. Of all the generations of Christians that have come and gone before us watching for the return of the Lord, we are the chosen generation to experience the Harpazo.

We will never experience death, only complete glorification into our new bodies in a Nanosecond.

So, although we must catch the brunt of the increasing evil in the world as prophesized, we also know that we are the lucky ones that have that privilege, so encourage one another with that truth.

If your life is not in order, now is the time to put it in order while you still can.

If you have not accepted the Lord into your life yet, come just as you are. Now is the time, it is the completely free gift to all mankind, paid for with a horrific price.

Just follow the ABC’s as Pastor JD shares at the end of each of his sermons or go to The ABC’s of Salvation Resources - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum to find them.

If you have received the Lord for the first time, or have rededicated yourself to the Lord, welcome and welcome back. God Bless you.

All Pastors love hearing when the Holy Spirit calls someone to salvation and they accept it. Send him a note or email so he gets it when he returns from vacation in two weeks.

I look forward to Pastor Mac and Pastor Laytu (Sp) in the pulpit for the next two weeks. This will be fun IF we make it that far.

Agape,

Ken

29 Likes

Tonight !!! Never know
Lets hope !!!

10 Likes

@Jon

Yep, I thought of you immediately and had a good laugh.

14 Likes
20 Likes

Take a listen to this. The Catholics are talking about the rapture too.
God is great and wants to reach ALL His children, regardless of religion.

2 Likes

I listened to the first 10 minutes. So far, this is very disturbing. She is referencing “mystics” and their voices… no mention of the Word yet. And of course praying to the rosary and virgin and saints… ugh…
I do hope God is being merciful and giving them warnings and visions just like He is to Muslims. But so far from listening to this, the question is- are they being shown truth and to turn to Jesus? I will tell you the Muslims receive visions that are straightforward that lead them straight to Jesus and truth. So far in listening to all this it sounds very demonic… Perhaps I will listen to the rest sometime to see what else is said. It all sounds pretty obscure so far. We should be able to discern if this is the Spirit of God or not right??

LC1 if you listened to it all let us know what you specifically heard please.

12 Likes

Another wonderful BPU message, and second service too. So thankful for Pastor JD. The way he ties together elements of Jeremiah 7 with the strong delusion happening now in end times. Along with 2 Tim 4:4. Was awesome. He shows how the same principles of unbelief and resistance to Truth apply in these days. When one has already made a decision to reject the Truth, (reality) it is God who sends the strong delusion next that they would believe a lie. (non-reality) It isn’t the devil who sends or does it, as I once thought it was. But God allows the individual to choose of their own accord to reject truth first. He never forces himself and truth on anyone. God told Jeremiah they won’t listen at all, but speak the truth anyway.

2 Timothy 4:4 Context

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”

Praise our Lord Jesus Christ that He is coming soon.
God Bless and Maranatha!

15 Likes

I have only listened to 13 minutes of this video and I have a warning too. The book, The Warning, written by Christine Watkins is very dangerous. It is from the occult. She speaks about “awakening of consciousness”. My next warning is when she talks about “illumination of conscience”. She mentions that she spoke to a nun who is a spiritual director. She continues on that The Warning is explained to us by Catholic mystics and she mentions a Catholic priest who has written 45 books and who hears the voices of someone in heaven. Then there’s the sister Anna Ali who “wept tears of blood for the sins of the world, once a week, for 26 years”. She goes on to say that Jesus and Mary as well, have, through visionaries, told us about this” referring I believe, to The Warning. But I think the most dangerous comment so far is at about 13 minutes into the interview when she says that the cross will appear in the sky and wherever you are, Jesus will be on that cross in the sky and bright rays will come through his wounded hands to every single soul on earth. I haven’t listened to the rest of the interview yet but I am definitely discerning by what I have heard so far that Christine Watkins is not a Christian, she is involved in the occult and she is a false prophet. In 1 John 4 we read, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” We have to be more discerning than ever, the closer we get to the Rapture of the Church, on who is speaking the truth and backing up everything they say with the word of God as Pastor JD does every single Sunday in his bible prophecy updates and who is speaking from the father of lies as Christine Watkins is. Yes, I find it disturbing too.

16 Likes

Catholicism is Satanic. Their false idols, graven images, belief that Mary is still a virgin and intercedes on people’s behalf. Plus their unbiblical practices and rituals and belief that priests must remain celibate even when the bible says otherwise… all disgusting. They also believe they pull Jesus down from heaven into their communion and kill him all over again. Plus other sordid things like the pope that wears a hat with the Roman Numerals that translates into 666… Not sure about you but I won’t be listening to their lies and deceptions.

P.s. people need to make a very clear distinction between false RELIGION and Salvation. Religion believes people can get to heaven their own way through what they do (works) vs Salvation which trusts ONLY in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ that saves. Please make that very clear distinction…

24 Likes

No where in the bible does it say anything about infant baptism. The people who turned you down as an adult did not understand that water baptism is not salvation and their false works and lack of understanding the actual scriptures is blasphemous. Water baptism is not counted as a way of Salvation. It’s a work. Yes good as an outwardly expression as a saved born again Christian, but infant baptism is not counted. It’s sad but people think water baptism is a way to salvation but don’t actually understand the truth that only through the believing on and trusting the blood of Jesus saves. I am not sure about you but you are definitely better off being baptised by bible believing people who know the difference.

8 Likes

Thank you. You perfectly described it with their own words. It was sounding very new agey. Occult prob a better description.
This is not from God to them. This is the devils work. We know bc of the Word.
May we pray like crazy for these people and others feeling “light” like them .

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not trying to change your mind on this because I know it is increasingly more difficult to find solid churches. I just wanted to let you and others know that Rock Harbor Church has an interactive map tool to help people that are trying to find a solid remnant church.
https://rockharborchurch.net/grow-connect/church-locator/

11 Likes

Dear Kris, I am sorry you have had bad experiences. Praise God He has held your hand and brought you to Him. I hope you have at least one person near you who you can fellowship with in person. It makes such a difference. You could even have a person you trust baptize you in a bathtub!
I think we will see more and more baptisms done in our homes and communities…

8 Likes

Wow, I really like Robert Breaker and find it hard to believe he left out one of the largest idols of all in the last days, in fact, the very one which Pastor Farag just stated has deceived the whole world and all nations, aka the pharmakia sorcery from the chemical/medical industrial complex, killing millions a year for profit. Like the next article in the thread titled "World Economic Forum Wants to “Treat us” with Psychedelic Drugs. Oy. (As if the last days pre-rapture "Trip-u-lation wasn’t enough, right, lol.) Borrowed that word “tripulation” from a lovely sister named Gail.

3 Likes

More bad news for our kids if these shots are approved by the FDA. They are really coming for our kids. If these are approved, their next step will be to add them to the vaccine schedule, where they will attempt to mandate them.

6 Likes

Hi Kris,
I think you’re right. He probably put it in the “science” catagory of #8 there. His dad ran a health food store for years and was a naturopathic physician from what i remember. He and JD occassionally Brandon Holthaus are the only ones i’ve been listening to of late. FWIW, that church turning you away when you wanted to be baptised, absolutely terrible. I’m so sorry you went through that.

2 Likes