June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Thank you for posting this. Really enjoyed this man’s video.

5 Likes

Pastor Mac teaching

7 Likes

Yes I would agree about the 90% but I think she shares understanding in some areas. At the end of the day, it is about trusting Jesus, that He is seated on the Throne and has everything under control.
Blessing Yosemite :pray:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I agree…

When my garden doesn’t produce, my husband loses his job, no diesel or gas, economic crash, lack of food, no more water, death and sickness…Where will my heart be in desperate times? Do I have enough strength to carry through?

TRUST and BELIEVE GODS Promises!! Believe that HIS word is TRUE! Finish the crossing line strong, push through till the very end. Don’t give up! Don’t lose hope! Look up!

None of us know when the rapture is happening…continue to carry on with sharing about Jesus and know He will give us strength to carry on.

12 Likes

Very true. I’d take it a step further and say be careful what you say to your doctor, especially those who are linked with big hospitals.
My chart probably has a big red flag on it already bc I chose to decline the clot shot.

8 Likes

i’m really looking forward to this teaching and i plan on sending this teaching to my dad in hopes this will be an eye opening for him.

5 Likes

11 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

It sure seems that way. Lots of interaction between Turkey, Russia and Iran as well.

1 Like

Caught Pastor Leitu’s sermon “How to Walk with Jesus” ! It was great! :smiley: :+1: Thank you Pastor Leitu! :heart::dove:

6 Likes
6 Likes

So agree with you Waitin4Him. Pastor Mac, Leitu and JD…all wonderful-- and a triple blessing. Let’s keep them in prayer every day. While I’m so glad Pastor JD is having a much deserved break and vacation, i sure do miss his BPUs.

6 Likes

3 minute scripture reset
To ease anxiousness

17 Techniques they use to promote propaganda
can aid discernment

Dr. Mercola interviews Naomi Wolfe, Technocracy News,
Technocracy News & Trends…,

Lew Rockwell, Prescription Drugs and Killings,
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/06/m…,

ZeroHedge worldwide fertilizer supply disruption,
404 | ZeroHedge…,

Unusual String Of Fires In Food Processing Plants,
April 2, 2022 - Vision Times…,

Apostacy
and it’s Antidote

Finding Biblical Fellowship

Quote:

February 1, 2011

Chambers, Oswald

"If we could only find some means of curing everybody of disease, of feeding them and putting them on a good social basis, what a marvelous thing it would be.That is the way we are being told that the kingdom of God is to be established on this earth. “We do not need any more of this talk about the Atonement, and the shedding of blood; what is needed today is to spend ourselves for others.” That is the lure of the wrong road to the kingdom, and we cannot keep out of it if we forget to watch and pray. “Watch with Me,” said Jesus; "Mine is the only road to the kingdom."

Oswald Chambers
source Bereancall dot org.

9 Likes

Jan Markell shared this encouraging song on her Telegram. Blessings to you :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Praise the Lord! What a beautiful and encouraging song, dear Stacey. Thank you for sharing it! :dove: :heart:

5 Likes

Coming Soon?

4 Likes

Anyday now brother!!!

At Least Two Goals, Not One :: By Daymond Duck!
More lockdowns are coming to control the expected violence that will result from an economic collapse.

The purpose of Covid and the jab is to collapse currencies and replace them with Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) so people can be tracked and controlled.

Concerning world government: on June 14, 2022, World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Ghebreyesus announced that there will be a meeting of agency public health experts on Thursday of next week to determine if monkeypox is a “public health emergency of international concern” and to rename the virus so as not to offend “any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, or ethnic groups (the virus is spread mostly by homosexual men and calling it monkeypox might be offensive.)

Now consider this: If the 13 amendments that Pres. Biden wanted the WHO to adopt at its May 22-28 meeting (the decision on 12 of them has been delayed until this fall) had passed, Ghebreyesus could call monkeypox a global pandemic and force every nation on earth to impose lockdowns, vaccine mandates, passports, tracking of everyone, or whatever he wants on their people."

THE ENDGAME : THE PANDEMIC TREATY, A GLOBAL MONKEYPOX AND COVID LOCKDOWN IS NEXT! WHAT AN EXCUSE TO EXPLAIN AWAY THE RAPTURE!
A fresh round of restrictions, mandates and lockdowns is all a part of the globalists plan that would be the final ‘Nail In The Coffin’ as it would crush the global economy, set the stage and pave the way for the New World Order!

9 Likes