June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Ezekiel 38:4

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

4 Likes

Great giving a reason for your hope DallasT! :heart: Yes, we want to be found serving faithfully when Our Master returns! The imminence also gives me a sense of urgency to tell people about Jesus, and pray! :dove:

12 Likes

This is a really excellent study Dallas, and I’m so thankful you wrote this. When I first read the article, i thought the author was agreeing with the soon or imminent return of Christ. I had missed the part about the preceding war noted toward the end. I was going by the things Jesus had said to look for to know the “season” of His return. Your going over the fine details of this in the scriptures was really helpful and informative. God Bless you and
Maranatha
:heart: :dove:

10 Likes

Certainly, you are entitled to your view, but for the sake of wider consideration, I feel prompted to reply with this. Many of us—including me—are still learning. This speaks to the imminence of the Rapture with a yes, but not imminence of the Second Coming.

10 Likes

I just now see your own response on imminence, @DallasT. I would say that this is very thoroughly written. :+1:

9 Likes

@DallasT
Kid dyno mite strike again, very well done Dallas!

8 Likes

Just watched this

10 Likes

Has anyone actually seen the planetary alignment? I have seen it for several days. On June 18…i know I saw a sign from God…it was that amazing…around the planet Venus, a couple of planets were on top of each other. Regardless, God is going to call us up soon…and I can not wait.

4 Likes

Incredibly poignant vid Violet. Thank you for sharing it. One of the commenters writes:
"Once again Jerry, you nailed it!!! You are the most succinct and articulate Youtuber out there. "
strongly agree. Praying he is saved and that he will be in the rapture.

5 Likes

Well done Pastor Mac. I have a family member who got into this. The little bit I know from him about it, is clearly stated by Pastor Mac. I thank God that Pastor Mac got out of it and that God is using him to warn others. I pray my family member will too.

9 Likes

Love pastor Mac. His courage, humility, sincerity, boldness in the Holy Spirit----all Glory to God!

He knocked it out of the park with this one! Thank you Jesus for this precious man of God. I had to watch it twice. I pray that any and all who hear this talk of his, heed his words. His love for others and his concern is so clear. He explained how Ephesians 5:11 is not a suggestion, it is a command. Getting out and exposing the darkness of this is so important. It may be one’s mission or calling from God, so that others can get out and be saved in Christ from spiritual death. Literally.
The spiritual consequences to one’s life, family, children, church, assembly, rewards at the Judgment seat of Christ……in eternity, EVERTHING is impacted when or if one rejects the Truth and forms or remains in a unholy alliance or yoking to satan’s kingdom, to anything dark secretive, demonic lucifarian cult. God said in 1 Corinthians 10:21 “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.”

Christians Ed Decker, Ron Carlson, David Daniels, and Dr. Stuart Crane (lectures still on y.t. tapes 5 and 6) and many others all confirm in detail what Pastor Mac has shared as well, and what the Word of God proclaims about this. Loving Heavenly Father please save my dad. Please help any and all who long to be free of this, find this freedom in you, your Son Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life, the Word of God. For Jesus said in John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” In Jesus name amen.

13 Likes

joining you in prayer dear Nancy @Grandma5
Same boat here. I pray Pastor Mac’s vid goes viral and that many turn to Christ with all their hearts in these final hours before the harpezo. :heart: :dove: :dove: :dove: :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

God bless you @wren for such a caring heart. I am thankful for you and I will include your family in my prayers as well. :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

@dlcv - Just wanted to say thankyou for all the time and effort you put in to bring to our attention and for our benefit , the various videos that you post.
I personally do appreciate it.
Thankyou Brother. God Bless you. :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

I wasnt sure this was the best place to share this, but if there is a more appropriate place, pls let me know.

2 months ago my little orchid plant started dropping its blooms. It was nearing the end of its “season” and I was sad. Such a beautiful plant that I have been growing for over a year. Well, they all were gone, but within a few days the stem didnt start turning brown as usual. This went on for over a month. It was still green and vibrant, so I didn’t trim it. 3 weeks ago I saw one last bloom at the tip and thought wow, thats unusual. It was bigger than the others were, and so pretty. When it fell off yesterday I was sad, but thought now I can trim that ugly stem as it almost immediately started to die off. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of sadness and I heard the Holy Spirit say, “Be ready”. I thought about this stem and how vibrant and alive it was and the suddenly it wasnt.

This is just like our world is today. Alive and full of life and then suddenly it will be dead. That stem stayed full of life until the last bloom dropped off, then it was not needed anymore.

Thank you, Lord for that vivid picture of your perfect plan for those who love you and are waiting and watching. I know you are keeping this world alive until the last soul has been claimed in glory. I am looking up and waiting to see your smiling face.
20220627_084408

18 Likes

What a beautiful story! It really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing this.
Going home soon now. I am listening for the sound of the trumpet.

11 Likes

I am glad it touched you like it did me. It seemed odd and I thought it was just me being melancholy, but the Holy Spirit ministered to me all day on that very thing…BE READY. I pray that God gives me strength and sober mindedness each day to deal with all that is going on and keep my eyes focused on His word. He is pouring out His Spirit on all believers in such a powerful way lately.

12 Likes
2 Likes

@wren which video are you referring to?

1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

Finally found this at Berean Call: instead of reading words, same sermon

6 Likes