June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Catholicism is Satanic. Their false idols, graven images, belief that Mary is still a virgin and intercedes on people’s behalf. Plus their unbiblical practices and rituals and belief that priests must remain celibate even when the bible says otherwise… all disgusting. They also believe they pull Jesus down from heaven into their communion and kill him all over again. Plus other sordid things like the pope that wears a hat with the Roman Numerals that translates into 666… Not sure about you but I won’t be listening to their lies and deceptions.

P.s. people need to make a very clear distinction between false RELIGION and Salvation. Religion believes people can get to heaven their own way through what they do (works) vs Salvation which trusts ONLY in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ that saves. Please make that very clear distinction…

24 Likes

No where in the bible does it say anything about infant baptism. The people who turned you down as an adult did not understand that water baptism is not salvation and their false works and lack of understanding the actual scriptures is blasphemous. Water baptism is not counted as a way of Salvation. It’s a work. Yes good as an outwardly expression as a saved born again Christian, but infant baptism is not counted. It’s sad but people think water baptism is a way to salvation but don’t actually understand the truth that only through the believing on and trusting the blood of Jesus saves. I am not sure about you but you are definitely better off being baptised by bible believing people who know the difference.

8 Likes

Thank you. You perfectly described it with their own words. It was sounding very new agey. Occult prob a better description.
This is not from God to them. This is the devils work. We know bc of the Word.
May we pray like crazy for these people and others feeling “light” like them .

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not trying to change your mind on this because I know it is increasingly more difficult to find solid churches. I just wanted to let you and others know that Rock Harbor Church has an interactive map tool to help people that are trying to find a solid remnant church.
https://rockharborchurch.net/grow-connect/church-locator/

11 Likes

Dear Kris, I am sorry you have had bad experiences. Praise God He has held your hand and brought you to Him. I hope you have at least one person near you who you can fellowship with in person. It makes such a difference. You could even have a person you trust baptize you in a bathtub!
I think we will see more and more baptisms done in our homes and communities…

8 Likes

Wow, I really like Robert Breaker and find it hard to believe he left out one of the largest idols of all in the last days, in fact, the very one which Pastor Farag just stated has deceived the whole world and all nations, aka the pharmakia sorcery from the chemical/medical industrial complex, killing millions a year for profit. Like the next article in the thread titled "World Economic Forum Wants to “Treat us” with Psychedelic Drugs. Oy. (As if the last days pre-rapture "Trip-u-lation wasn’t enough, right, lol.) Borrowed that word “tripulation” from a lovely sister named Gail.

3 Likes

More bad news for our kids if these shots are approved by the FDA. They are really coming for our kids. If these are approved, their next step will be to add them to the vaccine schedule, where they will attempt to mandate them.

6 Likes

Hi Kris,
I think you’re right. He probably put it in the “science” catagory of #8 there. His dad ran a health food store for years and was a naturopathic physician from what i remember. He and JD occassionally Brandon Holthaus are the only ones i’ve been listening to of late. FWIW, that church turning you away when you wanted to be baptised, absolutely terrible. I’m so sorry you went through that.

2 Likes

@LC1

Hi Leanne

Reference your post:

A Hollywood actress and The Warning. Martha Higareda interviews Christine Watkins - Part 1

I think you can see the problems that have come up in this post and about this interview with our various members.

@Blessed @Janny @Nessie have all replied to this.

The bottom line is simple. Neither of the two women in this interview are prophetesses. That is not to say that they don’t believe what they are saying. But everything they have to say must be rejected, as it is not the “truth.”

All revelations of future prophesy ended with the Book of Revelation.

The Roman Catholic Church is deep into error in many areas according to the Word of God in context, because they have added their traditions to the Word. Indeed, they have changed the Word to fit their religion, and have created their own versions of the Bible to back up their traditions.

That is not to say that there are not born-again Catholics, there are. Catholics choose to worship God in their own way. They alone must give an account of themselves before the Lord.

Jesus said,” I am the way the truth and the life.”

I like to say lifestyle.

“No one comes to the Father, except through me.”

He did not say through the saints or his mother Mary, this is Catholic tradition in their religion.

The Catholic Church does not believe in the rapture as we do. They are waiting for alien contact. We believe that these aliens to come are demons.

Catholics are being held in bondage by their Religion. Catholics that come out of that religion are astonished as to how they were led into error by those traditions.

It can often take years to for an x-Catholic to recover from the guilt of that religion. The best remedy is to read the word of God in context using a protestant version of the Word. They immediately see the difference and are set free from the bondage and the guilt.

Agape,

Ken

13 Likes

ok no problem. We are definitely all broken and challenged in some way that’s for sure. I am reminded often of that for myself.

6 Likes

@LC1

Just looking at the logo, I didn’t need to watch the video, which is a circle of stars tells me this is off.

DISCERNMENT is VITAL when making the decision to post things like this or not. Plus this woman, Christine, has an icon of Mary on the wall behind her.

Nuff said.

11 Likes
1 Like

Revelation 18:23 KJV

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Strongs G5331 - sorceries

1. the use or the administering of drugs
  2. poisoning
  3. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
  4. metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

†φαρμακεία pharmakeía, far-mak-i’-ah; from G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft.

6 Likes

Someone one I know in a Canadian city said her doctor told her they were having good results treating depression with psychedelic drugs.

3 weeks ago

1 Like

One week ago

1 Like
1 Like

VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE … GET READY! :pray:

3 Likes

Indeed! It’s not about which church you go to, it’s about trusting Jesus’ work on the cross and having a relationship with Him, belonging to Him. “The Lord knows those who are His.” :heart::dove:

9 Likes