June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

So hallucinations have medical benefits??? I doubt that.

3 Likes

@CN
Pastor JD has been preaching about this for months. You should enjoy his sermons when you get the chance.
Agape,
Ken

5 Likes

@SandraLynn777 This is not addresses to you personally, but it is my opinion about this speaker.

Kent Christmas is not a Prophet of God.
All prophesy ended with the Book of Revelation.
I do not care for preachers that have to shout and scream their message and get all emotionally worked up.
I do not believe that it is appropriate to use tongues from the pulpit, especially when there is no interpretation.
I believe the wave of death that he speaks of is being used as a scare tactic to repentance.
Christmas is describing the “Red Horse” from the Book of Revelation. We will not be here for the wave of death.
Christmas describes the apostate church age. (we know we are in it.)
Christmas wants you to believe that obtaining salvation is hard; that is completely false.
Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
The gate and narrow road…is Jesus…and those who truly accept Him will be saved.
Agape,
Ken

16 Likes

Yes…I have heard his messages…added the verse to go with the verses above re: Canada :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Alright, I wanted to share this particular video I put together but did not feel like making a whole new thread for it. It is about a video game released in 2007 that hinted at the gene modifcation shots. The symbolism is absolutely nuts.

Predictive Programming In The 2007 Video Game BIOSHOCK

2 Likes

@LC1 and @Blessed,
Leanne, I am curious as to where in this 40 minute podcast that you understood the two ladies talking about the Rapture. I have listened to it all.

These two ladies are perfect examples of Catholics trying, desiring, to do everything they can in line with what they think is correct. It hurts my spirit because they are taught actions and practices that are not from God Almighty.
Christine, the author, has been duped by Satan. Years she said was spent in writing the book … years of deception.

To write about a pre-judgment from God to be given to only a few of all who have lived on this earth is blasphemous. No angel of mercy will be the substitute for Jesus Christ’s return. It is all of the devil.

Blessings

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.dlacalle.com/en/food-shortages-may-come-from-excessive-intervention/

4 Likes

I will be interested to watch this one as it lists 5G as part of the plan… unfortunately it doesn’t give a date it comes out.

Saw a video the other day about folks all over the world (not in USA though) destroying the 5G towers/infrastructure going up…

6 Likes

Sure I will put up the link if Ps Billy Crone willing to release it in Rumble FULL version for free…

Meanwhile more meat disruptions soon, look at this news, expect more farms to fold up soon

TPTB wants the peasants to have this life… eat bugs

1 Like

Blessings YosemiteMountainMan,
Interesting thoughts.
His presentation reminds me to be ready 24/7 for Jesus return.
:pray:

2 Likes

Leo Hohmann has a good excerpt from the X-files that someone posted in comments that was predictive programming too. It was under the comments for apple passkeys. I tried to post the video here, but i can’t figure out how to share it from telegram. It’s worth checking out gho!

2 Likes

I read an article by a lady who was in the metaverse doing research, it was her job. Her avatar was assaulted (sexually) by 2 male avatars passing a bottle of alchohol between them. Seriously unsafe, head messing stuff.

3 Likes

Sheep and cattle burps, that is so stupid!

5 Likes

Play VideoPlay
Mute
Current Time 0:30
/
Duration 25:08
Loaded: 11.15%
1xPlayback Rate
Fullscreen

COVID-19 and THE GREAT RESET: What should be our Christian response? Part 6 (Who is the enemy?)

1 Like

Sorry folks! This was a really good video but I wasn’t able to copy and share as I typically do. Looks like there is no link for you to easily access it, but if you are interested, perhaps you could use the title in the search engine of your choice to find it???

2 Likes

Good question @LA the short answer to which is: the same way people were saved prior to the gift of the Holy Spirit; faith.

Hebrews 11

19 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

The issue is can Trump really save America??? Pastor JD warned us about this elephant in the room. Some are really upset right?

RNC can rigged the presidential candidate election right? Put in a dark horse in the race and voila beat Trump in votes 2 years later.

2 Likes

LOVE THIS UPDATE

thank you JD needed this refresher, may God bless you and your church

I wish I had a pastor that talked about this, not many around me believe in the pretrib rapture.

I allow that things may get more dicey before we go, but it looks to me like we are either out of here soon, and before all the seals, or the sixth seal at the latest.

I trust God no matter what. But the more I study the more I see the rapture as soon, and very soon.

I hope its very soon.

12 Likes