June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Love the article above “perhaps it is unbelief “ that is talking about pastors not talking about the rapture - please read MARANATHA :latin_cross: :+1: :pray: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Wow, Poppy is all kinds of satanic. I need to scrub my brain with the Word now after exposing myself to just a little bit of her YouTube content. The satanic/masonic symbolism everywhere, the hypnotic nature of the videos, God only knows what subliminal messaging is in there. So disturbing.

1 Like

There definitely is messages in her stuff. Some of her content hinted at the pandemic and lockdowns before they even happened.

Also, speaking of spiderman and devils breath, there was another game called batman that was similar to it when it came to bioweapons being used. In batman, a weapon called the fear toxin gets released in the city by villains.

1 Like

@Violet

[Hughes] headline rubbed me the wrong way

@DallasT

That is straight up rubbish! Since when is clickbait necessary instead of the power God’s Holy Word?!?

Hughes…again, not a fan, smh :unamused:. Between his use of clickbait, scare tactics and the “word” of Monkey Werx…no thanks, there are better prophecy teachers, imo. This is solely my opinion and I’m doing as the Lord leads me as others will be lead differently…it’s all good :wink: :ok_hand:.

6 Likes

Corporate Fascism…

1 Like

I totally agree, I haven’t felt at home in this world in many years.
I am home sick for the HOME that i have never been to YET.
As surely as my redeemer live, so does that Home who he has prepared for all who look to him for redemption.
Thank you Lord Jesus

11 Likes

consequences-of-sin-4-638

11 Likes

Amen. I’m seeing so many fall for this occultic New Age stuff…throw in the name of Jesus and a cross and it’s as if people turn off all discernment.

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes
8 Likes

i’m watching on June 14th and 15th
Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus

7 Likes

It really sounded like they were describing the coming One World Religion to me, with the whole illuminated concsiousness bit. Last i heard the enlightened ones aren’t going to fare too well. Maybe they will come to Christ during the Trib, hopefully before!

3 Likes

You know, for some reason i looked up the Hebrew meaning of the name Harari, and do you know that it means “mountain dweller!”? Very interesting indeed! :thinking:

4 Likes

Psalms

Chapter 27

1 (A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

19 Likes

I saw something similar on the meta verse, were the person indicated the meta verse would be superior in educating children because they would have the benefit of one on one exchange of info. And I thought that also left the door open for who ever the educator is, to train the child with whatever their views are on any subject matter. How would this be monitored to be sure of proper content. The other concern was that the children would be deprived of normal physical social interactions with their peers like they have now at recess as well as the benefits of the classroom setting.
With the heavy use of the cell phone now, I can see were the meta verse may be very welcomed by some.

7 Likes

The Lord Jesus Christ bless and uphold you today

Psalms 54:4 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

Psalms 119:116 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

Psalms 51:12 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Proverbs 29:23 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

A man’s pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Isaiah 42:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 63:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

Isaiah 41:10 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Ezekiel 30:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Thus saith the LORD; They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down: from the tower of Syene shall they fall in it by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.

20 Likes
10 Likes

Thankyou for the encouraging scriptures. :heart:

6 Likes
4 Likes

This was really interesting. Definitely “signs in the heavens,” BUT . . . Jesus warned of deception . . . He also said that NO ONE knows the day or the hour of His return for His bride . . . Only His Father in Heaven . . . So . . . Another red herring??? Yet another opportunity for scoffers to scoff? If we are still here, I would like to see this rare event, but I wont be surprised to still be looking up even on the 16th day of June . . . ???

Am I misunderstanding something here??

6 Likes