June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

I stopped watching him and others due to their sensationalist headlines. We are told “do not fear”.

6 Likes

Hi Dennis,

In this conference, yes that was Jack Hibbs and Charlie Kirk in the played clip but i didn’t see anything wrong with it. God bless you brother!

1 Like

Amen brother, same here. It’s getting harder and harder to function with all of the evil especially in June. I pray every day and tell my Lord, I want to go home.

5 Likes

I agree about other childhood vaccines causing SIDS. I wish I knew now what I’d didn’t know then.
I even researched vaccines when I had my 2nd child, but I used books, instead of the internet, and could never find any really damning evidence.
I did spread the vaccines out over a longer period of time with my 2nd child, thankfully.

2 Likes

Very eye opening, the video Infertiltity- A Diabolical Agenda. There’s no telling what’s in any of the injections they’re doling out anymore.
I trust none of them. Even the flu shot is being re-engineeed.

7 Likes

My term for the movie we seem too be living in ………the longest “ Twilight Zone” episode ever.

13 Likes

Thank you for. this, @staceylovesJesus. This spoke volumes to me. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

This morning my mum went to look for flour to make bread, all out of stock!

7 Likes

Live Now, will upload the Rumble link later:

Please wait for Monday evening USA time then.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Ha! Jello house sounds fun! :smile:

2 Likes

I have studied the timing of the Rapture for some time. I presently hold the belief that our calling up to meet the Lord in the air coincides with Ezekiel 39:29. The reasoning behind this is simple, the Lord God will not leave the earth without ambassadors of the Gospel. Israel must be prepared to take the mantle prior to the exit of the Church. The aftermath of the Gog/Magog battle of Ezekiel 38/39 will prepare the house of Israel for their appointed time. As an example Elijah being taken up in a fiery chariot passed his mantle to Elisha who requested a double portion to fulfill his ministry. As we are gathered to meet the Lord in the air so will a double portion be provided in the form of the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11.

3 Likes

Was good with Gary Ritter identifying the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38/39 as being prior to the Rapture but that is as far as I go. I do not share in the Bill Salus creation known as Israelistine that proposes a future Psalm 83 war. Such a fable detracts from the fact that Israel will require divine intervention from the hand of the Lord God. If Israel could then have complete victory over the surrounding enemies and expand in territory as some greater Israel then why would God need to step in? The Word of God is clear, the Land of Israel will continue to be divided even as the nations are gathered in the plain of Megiddo.

4 Likes

I stopped watching Tom Hughes and James Kaddis because of the sensationalism and clickbait as @DallasT mentioned.
He spends too much time on the bad news and not enough on the good news for believers IMO.

8 Likes

Andy Woods at Sugarland Bible Church concluded his study on Ezekiel 38&39 today and specifically dealt with the premise of the Ez 38-39 war being before the Rapture. He refuted it. Very compelling information.
It’s called Middle East Meltdown.
It’s worth the watch.

9 Likes

What do you mean by the statement " passing the mantle? After the Rapture there will be the sealing of the 144,000 Jews and the 2 witnesses to spread the Gospel during the Tribulation period after the church is Raptured.
The Tribulation is known as " The Time of Jacob’s Trouble. They will be come to belief in Jesus at the end of the Tribulation.
At that time it will be a national conversion.
Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
This speaks of the nationwide acceptance of Jesus as Messiah.

6 Likes

“Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God”-Ezekiel 39:29. The text is clear, if the Spirit is poured out upon the house of Israel as it was for the Church on Pentecost then our time will have come to an end. For the Two Witnesses and the 144,000 to be equipped by the Holy Spirit for their ministry suggests their acknowledgement of Yeshua as the Messiah will occur well before the end of the Tribulation.

3 Likes

The Spirit that dwelled in Elijah was the Spirit of Prophecy that testified of Christ. Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy. The mantle that was passed was the testimony of Christ as even the resurrected Lord identified to those walking with him on the road.

1 Like

Judging by the threat posed by Israel over Russian hegemony over Syria combined with the threat posed by Turkey and Iran, it will not be long before the hooks in the jaw of Gog are sunk deep and they are turned around again to the mountains of Israel.

3 Likes

I will have to view it for myself. Sounds interesting. God Bless!

2 Likes