June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

2 Likes

George is Livestreaming now on his YT channel if y’all wanna hop on his Livestream. Come quickly Lord Jesus :raised_hands:t3: Maranatha

18 Likes

Normally they don’t speak of rapture.
Maybe to deceive many and say that Christ is there, and there, and in their church!

2 Likes

God saved me from the catholic church and heresies. It was without men intervention, just by a dream (the dream was the real trigger) and previously by 2 interventions of God (or byhalf an angel). For sure he was there and if it was an angel, he ordered the angel to do it. I had maybe more interventions but it’s difficult to know. In my case, it took a several years to move from catholic to Christian born again. The problem was I was stuck in the glue of catholism and believed it was with Mary, saints and God… a diabolic trap!

Rem: do we have a topic with testimonies?!

4 Likes
3 Likes

I remember reading that SIDS deaths went down significantly during lockdown. This was attributed to cancellation of vaccination appointments for babies. There were probably other factors involved as well but it was stated as statistically significant.

7 Likes

I didn’t even get through the introduction of this woman’s video.

Off topic a little…no prophecy update for June 12th?

2 Likes

@Jesuslover1985
Pastor JD is taking some leave (2 weeks) and the other pastors are giving excellent topical sermons. See post #161 for details.
Nice to se you around!

5 Likes

Don’t they post the updates online? This is the first time I have notice a date gap. We watch every Sunday after we come home from our churches. I missed not having one to watch.

3 Likes

I do agree with you. Is it possible for demons to take over a non-human AI? I know they can control the humans creating it. Nothing in the Bible would direct me to believe that it would be possible for a non-human entity to be taken over by demons. Humans were created in the image of God, and AI were created by man. I would think that the answer would be “no”.

I actually have come to the conclusion that none of this matters because God has it ALL! To allow this to continue is in His power and His control.

We know who wins. :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

@Jesuslover1985

When JD is gone no they don’t post “Prophesy Updates” but the other pastors sermons that fill in for him are online.
We just had a double Pastor Mac Attack , both are fantastic.

3 Likes

I enjoy your posts! :blossom:

When I did research before it amazed me how much data was with held on the US platform. :thinking:
Now, I can no longer get outside of it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: People have no idea how limited we are. Maybe, they are starting to figure it out. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Qtip

Is it possible for a demon to change written dialogue within AI?
I think YES. As an example, It can even be seen on the Net with auto fill-in going nuts sometimes. So you do have to often correct what you have just written.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Hey! Glad you’re here! Have a blessed week! :disappointed_relieved::heart::dove:

4 Likes

Ugh! Just curious, but since shen have we not been able to go out of the US platform?

2 Likes

I love the responses. Everyone is so nice on the replies

If I look at it in a way that God allowed a donkey to talk, I think that God could allow anything to happen to AI. In that matter…allow anything on this earth.

HE IS GOD and HE IS a BIG GOD! :heart:

:heart: If I didn’t think that way, then wouldn’t I be doubting God’s power and making God to small? It sinks in deep of just how powerful He is. The awesomeness of creation itself the tiniest speck of dirt to the highest mountain. The beauty in the sky, clouds, rain and the mist. Water blows my mind on how many forms it takes on. The endless beauty of stars, the colors we see and milky way. God is an AWESOME GOD! Sometimes, the doubt does creep in but creation in itself shows me His power and reminds me. He is capable of anything and everything. :sunflower:

Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17

5 Likes

:smile: You definitely have a great point on that one. I had to laugh because my 2nd post answered my question from the first one. Can I blame it on age? :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing that! I have never heard of this from a former Catholic. Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes, please share your testimony on a testimony page if you can and link it here so we can find it!!!

3 Likes