June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bible Prophecy Update: Fear of the Unknown

Resources/Links: Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: addresses what seems to be a very real and present fear of the unknown concerning what lies ahead.

31 Likes

Some of the 25 articles mentioned today:

11 Likes

If you haven’t yet, it might be worth reporting your trouble in the support center. Just from what Pastor JD said today, sounds like they’re working on improvements, so that sort of feedback could be useful right now.

https://support.jdfarag.org/hc/en-us

7 Likes

Have you ever wondered about the most forward Salmon blazing the way against the current to spawn the next generation of fish? How did it get there? Was it superior genes? Does it have stronger fins to propel itself? Or is it God, knowing everything, that selects that Salmon out of thousands because God saw to that Salmon’s nourishment and knows that their offspring is exactly what is needed in the coming season?
We are in the final season. Feed on God’s Word. Use His nourishment to prepare for the strong currents flooding over us. We are directed Not to Fear.

Take care Pastor JD, to replenish yourself. I am sure there are dozens of brothers and sisters out here, faces never seen, that want to give you encouragement…I know that I do. It won’t be long now.

Blessings

32 Likes

Pastor JD. Hello from Indiana! I pray you will be crowned with righteousness by Jesus himself for all you do! You are a true man of God. I can’t express in words how much your ministry has helped so many people! The light of God shines SO brightly in you! Each week I laugh cry and pray with you! Please know that your voice is reaching so many! By your example I have had the courage to sound the alarm to many. My prayer is for you and your team- may you all be blessed as you bless so many others!!
May the peace and love of Jesus Christ our Lord be with all of us- Rebecca

27 Likes

I definitely think it is pre-programming, my wife was watching that series and I told her that much, especially the scene when they go into a medical center to pay for something and the person scans the wrist of the person for payment, and that everyone is wearing masks in the clinic…

9 Likes

Its pretty intense, but I think alot of shows are starting to get us use to the new reality we will face, I personally dont like watching shows like this anymore but when I watched an episode with my wife I could not help but point out the parallels to her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sweet Tooth was a comic first, it came out in 2009. Jeff Lemire , the writer, is not knowingly part of any agenda. I’ve met him several times and he’s just a humble guy working for the comic book industry, and he was just picking up on the zeitgeist people were seeing in movies and TV for the last decades when he wrote Sweet Tooth.

4 Likes

it was filmed in July 2020 in New Zealand, definitely virus-related signage and props were easy for them to get. I don’t think this is a case of pre-programming since it was not filmed before the plandemic.

1 Like

Just had a thought how in Revelation there will be those who wish to die, and cannot. they beg the rocks to fall on them. What if they survive the trib, are in the Millennial earth, and represent the spawn that when satan is loosed, side with their father from below? Its possible. But God! At the end, when they surround Jerusalem, Father God takes a veritable blow torch against those who rise up against His Israel. Only this time, they finally die forever, and cannot return to harm God’s people ever again.

4 Likes

Considering the information that has been culminated over the past few months on this soup, between the compound attacking fetal tissue, and the compound apparently looks as though it will sterilize both genders; I’d put money on very few births and all of them having one or more problems from physical to mental and highly medical.

I’ve wept over what is continually talked about and discovered.

11 Likes

I have to say that there are no words to describe the depth of appreciation that I have for Pastor JD. What the Holy Spirit has impressed upon me is the line that is drawn between the 2 kingdoms. I am deeply grieved at how so many people have gotten this jab, including 2 of my adult children. They have put me in the conspiracy category as I have tried to warn them. I pray that they do not “offer up” my grandchildren. Pastor JD just confirmed what I have received about the 2 kingdoms. What promise of God do people not understand? I am not afraid of man. What can man do to me? I am waiting on Jesus’s return to gather us to himself. I hear Him saying now “Come out of her my people”. I am preparing myself for whatever comes my way, with the faith that God is still on the throne and He is still in control and His promises are still true and His Word Never returns void! Love and Shalom

26 Likes

I came across this sermon which offers information on obtaining a vaccine exemption on legal grounds in the US.

5 Likes

Pastor JD is a Joshua in these final hours.

The snare of the fear of man has been severed off his life and ministry, praise be to God our Lord Jesus Christ.

Big Assyrian?..Bigger God!

These days the loss of friends for speaking the truth of God’s Word is almost a given.
It will touch us all, more and more as the day approaches.

But the Pastor is right, the promises of God are so vast, so faithful…so far exceed anything this world or man has to offer, we can safely trust in our loving Father God, to watch over us day and night, and provide for our every need. We need only Fear (reverence) God and not man. (if the two are at odds) God cannot go back on His Word or lie. We can study His promises.

Proverbs 29:25
“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”

that’s a promise.

Joshua Chapter 1:5-7

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

Praying Psalm 91 and 37 over Pastor JD and all his teams and forums. The day of our snatching away is closer and closer every minute! Love and God’s Blessings in Jesus mighty name.
Maranatha.

15 Likes

Good point and I just realized something I forgot about. It’s a theory right now, but, those who have the means and money who have had shots and are sterile (let’s just say it could happen) could have the money to take the material to a lab that does gene editing and gene splicing or that crispr technology (that how it’s spelled?) and have their children born in a test tube. Something we used to joke about as kids to our siblings. Or a code placed in the fertile egg and injected back into the woman where the chemical compound of the shots cannot attack it.

This just came to mind so, I have only a work in progress thought on the matter.

5 Likes

Yes. When I learned a week and a half ago that they were now targeting innocent children for this poison, I nearly collapsed in grief. We can only imagine how God feels about this atrocity, this undeniable evil. He said in Psalm 72 He will “break in pieces the oppressor” If the infamous “they” do not repent of this evil, the vision of the eugenicist depop cabal having their bums cast by God into the lake of fire is tonic.

12 Likes

They had this technology over 20 years ago already. I have the documents on this. They could place in cryopreservation (freezer of dry ice) male and female gametes, eggs, embryos, etc. Storage: indefinate. The elites could easily have stored away thousands of embryos for their illusory time of the Golden age “awakening”.

In the 90’s They could take the DNA portion of an older woman’s egg, the nucleus, and place it in the cytoplasm of a younger woman’s egg, to increase fertilization and birth rate of embryos. Genetically the resulting baby was the older woman’s. It was called Donor egg procedure for women over 45. The rich would often also have a younger woman carry the pregnancy in surrogacy arrangement. They even had embryo adoption programs. The scientists claimed they only did “cloning” for animals. and, if you believe that, I have bridge in NY you may want to buy. :innocent: They also had tech to make “recombinant” hormones of every stripe. And now they have tech to grow a baby outside a human mother. Its awful. the Lord will end it soon though.

7 Likes

Tony, they even started to consider babies under age two for the jab. I was so furious, I thought I was going to break my teeth. It is utter madness what they are doing. But God! He is going to address it all very soon. God Bless you dear brother in Christ.

12 Likes

This Dutch MP exposes Operation Lock Step in their parliament. Shocking Speech by Thierry Baudet about 2010 Document Allegedly Exposes Rockefeller Foundation and Globalist Scheme (VIDEO)

5 Likes

Thank you, and yes I join you and others in prayer over this. Praise God there is no distance prayer cannot span. Just remembered too, innocent children under the age of accountability are raptured, imo. It has been shown that up to age 12, a child has limited to no abstract thinking ability, and as such is innocent. A tender mercy of God in this time of need.

5 Likes