June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I’ve had two good friends express these feelings to me in the past week alone. I know it’s the enemy–he is determined to steal our joy and kill us if he can. Thank God we have a Conqueror! He restores our souls.

I think of David and the Psalms he wrote – he suffered the same as we do…and God is just waiting for us to take the first step in His direction, ready to fold us into His loving arms–for as long as we need. sigh of sweet relief

6 Likes

I’m watching a new show, as well.
It’s called “Don’t Engage”:wink: and
the sequel “Woman, Hush yo mouth” :speak_no_evil:
Kinda short films, but very timely!

:zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Jason you crack me up, don’t forget your ice water LOL
Ken

3 Likes

@Quigley121209

I see the subject has you tired and weary.
My suggestion would be to take a break, and a deep breath, then go back and read the entire counsel of God in context as found in the NT.
The Holy Spirit has never made me weary, just the opposite.
Try finding the command from the Apostle Paul to be filled with the Holy Spirit daily. This has always helped me.
Agape,
Ken

1 Like

Note: Copied from May 30th thread to be continued here:

Click the dropdown button to expand it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Interesting video,
this could be proof, but we will not be here to see it.

Ken

2 Likes

reading that as viral potluck

Besides working on the improvement of my reading comprehension skills (and perhaps increasing my ocular prescription :roll_eyes::nerd_face:)…that sounds like a dandy idea. :relaxed: @Tony

4 Likes

Kinda would be a “viral” potluck…if it runs it’s course :speak_no_evil::joy:

5 Likes

No known prescription for this infectious sense of humour. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Tony @Redeemed777

clambering back into dignified behaviour mode

10 Likes

Like squirrels in a peanut factory…we’ve gone nutty.

5 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin: lol!!

3 Likes

Uh huh, that “viral” potluck will take it right outta ya! :speak_no_evil::joy:

Speaking of clams…bad ones will take the pun right out of you too!

3 Likes

If it works there expect them to use that as a norm where and when they can.
Come Lord Yeshua

Well we knew it would be off the roads sometimes so keep your helmet on.

Shalom

2 Likes

40Trillion for The Great Reset:

4 Likes

Dr. Tenpenny is very good. I gave up on YouTube a while ago. I really find more valuable information on rumble, bitchute and brand new tube. I find her on those sites, along with other excellent resources. Plandemic Indoctornation is a real eye opener. I think everyone should see it, I don’t know if you have heard dr.vernoncoleman.com or not but he is another resource. He has VAERS reports updated weekly through a link on his website and a lot more. If you search for those reports directly through VAERS, you find a lot less. Search medalerts VAERS reports. I use an alternate search engine because Google is not on the up and up.

If you have any questions about any of this, please ask. I have poor eyesight so I may have made a mistake in my typing.

Debrah

2 Likes

Hi brothers and sisters.
I am asking for your prayers. I have no idea how to reach my unsaved husband. I pray constantly that the Lord will fill him with the Holy Spirit. How am I going to be able to get him to listen about the end times? He already thinks everything is conspiracy theories. I can’t even talk to him about this stuff - the truths of our times, and what’s really going on in the world. I keep praying that the Lord removes the scales from his eyes. Right now, my husband does not have eyes to see or ears to hear.

We also will soon have to deal with the vaccine situation for our young kids (15 and 12). He believes all of this is ok. I of course, do not. I keep praying, and I’m struggling deeply. I am asking the Lord for guidance on how to handle this. It is going to blow up soon, and I admit I am afraid. I keep looking at verses in the Bible to gain strength. And I’m praying so hard to our Savior, that he works a miracle in this situation in our family. Thank you for listening. God bless you all.

14 Likes

I am sure our PM is doing a lot behind our backs because he sure isn’t working on our behalf or keeping any of his campaign promises. There is a technology I believe is in place for this. Dr. Carrie Madej explained it, I think it is in Plandemic Indoctornation. She talked about it in a shorter video also. I think both are on rumble.com. Bill Gates took out a patent 2020 060606 product Luciferase is used. I won’t try to explain it. If you don’t know about it and Plandemic Indoctornation, they are beyond words. Search bill gates and vaccines only if you have stomach for it. I don’t think many Canadians know all this. I have been researching like it was my full time job for close to a year. I am retired. I pray to God for Hisbtruth to be revealed and all lies to be exposed. I found a lot.

4 Likes

@Faith1

This is a very worth while prayer request. Consider posting it under “Prayer Requests” if you have not done so already so that others can see it and pray for your family.

Father in Heaven we come before your throne of grace tonight and lift up Faith1 and her family. She is in a difficult place Lord. Soften her husband’s heart toward you Lord and make a way for him to open his eyes and ears to accept you as his savior. Protect the children in this family Lord and grant them salvation. Renew Faith1’s strength Lord and grant this family a mirical.

We pray this in the precious name above all names, in the name of Jesus. Amen

12 Likes

Haha- I was just thinking the same thing as I watched the series this past week. Great minds think alike. That show has had several themes/images that will be in our near future- ie the scanners to test for the virus. DARPA is already testing an implantable chip that will test for the virus and react under a certain type lighting (can’t remember if it was IR light or something else) to indicate you’re ill before you become symptomatic.