June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

What a great analogy :+1:

5 Likes

@NamDoc What a great compliment !!! Thanks Doc

1 Like

Alex does some good reports, but because of his language Iā€™ve never shared anyā€¦ hes not too bad on this one, though he does slip a couple of times so Iā€™ve decided to share,
**tLOOK HOW OUR GOVERNMENTS ACT, WHEN THEY THINK NO ONE IS LOOKING!

1 Like

In the latest over people dying because of mask policyā€¦

:frowning:

How ā€œstrangeā€ it is that like 3 different covid vax choices were able to be released at basically the same time, and none have been introduced since. why the perfect coinciding timing? maybe thereā€™s a ā€œgoodā€ explanation, or Iā€™m wrong on a detail perhaps, I just donā€™t know a whole lot but these thoughts occurred to me and thought Iā€™d share based on what I think I know.

Iā€™ve been spending a lot of time on this forum and at this point canā€™t imagine not having it altogether. it opened my eyes to so much, but it sucks up so much of my time, what should I do? been asking myself that lately. because Iā€™m not good at a lot of self-discipline so simply choosing to access it less, is hard.

8 Likes

Wow, it appears I have been a naughty girl.
Flagged post :woman_shrugging:t3:

In the spirit of not offending I offer my apology to whomever flagged it.

1 Like

People are mad.

@alllllz
Alison, itā€™s been my experience that if we are confused about what to do then the answer is to ask God for clarity and youā€™ll always be in the clear (pun intended)
If you get a calmness and no confusion about staying or going, then itā€™s the right thing to do :blush:
God is not the author of confusion!

2 Likes

@wren

YOU just gave me the biggest case of goosebumps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !!

You MADE my day :sparkling_heart: !!

You are very welcome and Iā€™m giving God the glory :raised_hands:t3: .

3 Likes

Life cycles. Some times we are more this than that. Other times we are more that than this. One way to help build self discipline is to choose an approach in the word you hunger for. Take daily time or weekly time to be in that mode more. Like something exciting. Something new for your to search out in scripture. Let the word saturate you a bit more. As it does it will ā€œadjustā€ your direction over time. Itā€™s a dance I believe.

Alternatively, Alison, I have noticed that there has not been as much posting in these days as had been common in the past. Or at least that is how I perceive it. Perhaps it is because of our ā€œlongā€ wait. But we are at a point in history with Israelā€™s new government, and US voter fraud recount that indicate things may begin to get rather interesting. It might be a reasonable time to stay near. Blessings.

2020 - Am I a joke to you?

Beyond the meme, I echo Terenā€™s sentiment and would encourage you @alllllz ā€¦no, scratch thatā€¦would encourage and remind myself @jasonacts177 , that I should seek Godā€™s Word before any other words.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever @'ed myself in a post; hope the double ā€˜Iā€™ self-reference doesnā€™t Samson the whole system to the ground. (Judges 16:28)

In Christ

1 Like

Is that the same as thinking out loud? :grinning:

2 Likes

:smiley:

Group Therapy Sessionā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

@VickieV

It is hard to believe, I know many people who have become sick from the jab ( and even a stroke, and one on oxygen with difficulty breathing), and so far at least one person who had died from the vaccine. I live in a very small town and not a densely populated area.

Also, thatā€™s part of the plan. If everyone dropped dead immediately the amount of people they need to get this jabā€¦wouldnā€™t.

I also think this is being done by districts and areasā€“or stages.

You think these people are idiots? No, no, they are not.

More jabsā€¦could you think of a reason they keep saying people might have to come back for more?

I think if you are trusting these people Fauci being oneā€“who LIE, and have been caught doing so.

Well, for me, THAT is hard to believe.

I pray for your safety, and your families and I pray for the truth to be revealed to all. Iā€™m so happy that no one has been harmed that you love, but I fear the worst may be yet to come.

Maranatha (please Lord soon).

@Redeemed777 Hugs to you, I didnā€™t see what the post that you posted (lol) was because it was gone by the time I got here, but I agree with @Myrrh some people are mad, and have bad days. Good on you for a gracious responseā€¦we are to LOVE mercy.

Loving an opportunity to show it to everyone. Even when they donā€™t deserve itā€¦because while we were yet sinnersā€¦Christ died for usā€¦mhmm good newsā€¦good news.

11 Likes

SAME.

4 Likes

Thank you for also noticing the freaky-sneaky home page ads, etc. @CLE. :grimacing:

1 Like

I would imagine that few that can keep themselves from the control and even less that are still actively able to not be controlled. Many are Darpa controlled just like Google and FB and YouTube.

Shalom

3 Likes

I personally know two that passed but also had other serous medical issues and some had issues after the V but now seem OK, whoā€™s knows how that will play out I hope well.

Shalom

Satan is just digging his hole deeper and deeper while at the same time increasing Godā€™s holy wrath and judgement upon him.

Rest assured brothers and sisters God is in full control. Just as his love for us is complete so is his wrath.

8 Likes

The sooner the better I would ask of Him.

1 Like