June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

There is really I could say to match what @Maranatha has already posted in this
informative post:

The greatest threat of this series is the that it is claiming to be scripturally accurate even to the point of having theologians (ecumenical) supposedly overseeing it.
Even though they do say that fiction has been added,the great portion of believers today are not scripturally knowledgable and will not be able to detect where fact leaves and fiction takes over.
And those who have no scriptural knowledge (the masses) will likely assume that this is
all true.

This series seems to be a very effective way of distorting scriptures and adding
extra-biblical fiction to unconscious minds and those of unbelievers.

Jude 1:3 (KJV) 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Even when it is presented by a tv series.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, praying and urging my niece lovingly and with my sense of humor that she should stop watching the Lucifer series (and allowing her 8 year old to watch). When she asks me to pray for her, I tell her she’s working against me by watching that junk. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hi Shield. Great find. Thanks for bringing it to the forum attention. There was a conference done a while ago that John Macarthur joined up with Jack Hibbs in. Macarthur joined by video conference. This is a milestone marker for that church because since 2013 Macarthur had put Calvary Chapel on notice at his Strange Fire conference. That Calvary Chapel let Pentecostalism go too far under its umbrella. Although I share concerns of Macarthur’s, I did not agree with the stance Macarthur took in Strange Fire. It was too much, for me, like the new Sheriff in town kind of thing.

TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT
So I am glad to see Macarthur has built bridges with Calvary Chapel. For that I am graceful. The man kind of needs that sort of thing in his life. But I also recall at that conference that Hibbs had some NAR members publicly come up on stage and offer a prayer. So as Hibbs distanced himself from NAR…he still has marshmallow roasting fireside chats with them apparently (to permit them a place of honor in his congregation).

WHAT THE END TIME CHURCH LOOKS LIKE
To me Macarthur has lowered his guard for the betterment of the body dynamic. Knowing that a uniting of sorts is needed if the government is going rogue. I agree with Macarthur’s stance as THE primary American church on the frontlines against church shutdowns. I am glad he stood up for that. As I am glad Pastor JD stood up in his ways as well. So on that note I do not see this as interfaith but as more like a call to stand against government overreach. I believe there is reason for varying denominations to come together in support against government overreach. This of course does beg the question…should a pastor unite with heresy to do so? I would so NO!. What good are churches that are open if they have given wolves an in in the hearts of believers and those yet seeking for spiritual truth. What is more important than what happens to church shutdowns and the state is what happens to the human soul after the body itself shuts down. I perceive this as a survivalist’s and self preservation mode the church has taken on in our last days.

The only upside to this I would see is that since it is America, there is a hopeful place where people can make distinctions between heresy and real faith form churches uniting under the banner of freedom of religion. However, I consider this reckless of pastors to do so. I believe God is more concerned with with how tacit endorsement may prejudice a heart from eternal salvation. A sign of our times.

We are no doubt in an apostasy like age where Catholicism as well as interfaith blends themselves with mainstream Christianity. I don’t think this has anything to do with 1 charismatic. Macarthur had charismatic friends while vehemently writing against the movement. The heresy, as Gigi points out is the concern. Not the charismatic status. This sort of thing takes all the joy out of strong stances churches take against evil government. So its like evil government verses self preserving fast food service mentality churches. Yikes. Folks…we in big trouble. :frowning:

My take is that what God may end up doing here will likely transcend all this noise. There is something in me that entertains the possibility that God, knowing how utterly sad the church state is in today, may through His own means bring more to salvation despite the activities and influences of heretics. But that is a rock i would only trust as far as i could throw. Except however God’s heart is towards all this…wow…it is very confusing for sure. The bottom line is I believe God is allowing the world to see the “establishment church” perhaps compared to “the establishment rhinos?”

@gigi Would you consider some in NAR to be saved despite the heresy? Would you have considered yourself saved while in that movement? Just asking to try and make any sense of a perfectly confused network of churches.

2 Likes

So I looked up these events for a greater context. It appears that the Freedom Sunday happened already and had to do with opening up California’s churches, on the whole. California Church Hosts 'Freedom Sunday' Calling for Churches to Reopen

The Pray Vote Stand appears to have been done in segments and more so a patriot-related thing?

Not saying I applaud the mix of people where a false teacher or more is involved, but these don’t appear to be a teaching conference where everyone is all there and on the same page. I could be wrong, though. Keep on watching and discerning.

The more they get exposed the more danger we as a people are to expect more crises to divert from what is going on!

God help the folks that have already received this.

Shalom

2 Likes

Hi…can you recommend some books by Christian authors about Freemasonry? We have been hoping to find some but really don’t know where to look. Thanks for any help you can give me.

3 Likes

The saddest 7 words in any language …
“Depart from me, I never knew you”…

8 Likes

Bless you, just keep praying! :pray:t3:

1 Like

@GigiBraun, look up John Ankerberg. He appears to have a Christian bio and has written books on Freemasonry.

This explains how I felt recently. I drove a friend (vaccinated friend) about 50 miles round trip and felt poorly the whole way. I am sensitive to EMF’s and I felt like someone plugged me in while I was in the car so close to her for that long. I kept wondering if her phone was super high EMF or what was going on and I also wondered if I felt that way because she was vaccinated. After understanding more about the magnetism in the video above I can now assuredly say I was not feeling well because I was literally sitting next to a high EMF (in this case my friend). Once I was out of the car and not right next to her I felt normal again. I have no doubt this was it and my heart aches for these people that took this experiment. As the doctor says this is not going to go well. Father God, please protect our vaccinated loved ones from illness, please keep the children away from this and please help us to stand firm on your Word and the discernment you have given us, trusting in you and looking to you in all things. In Jesus’ name, amen.

9 Likes

@TCC

I am a spiritual dinosaur. I had the wonderful blessing of living in a time before this massive
onslaught of perversion of the Word.
Some of my first memories are of lying and sleeping underneath a pew under my grandmother in a small county church. Our bathrooms were two properly gender designated outhouses.

The major fundamentals of the scripture were proclaimed every meeting and our songs were
about the cross, the blood of Jesus and salvation that was ours in Christ.
The foundational truths of the gospel were ingrained in me and have remained as my
compass.

I knew enough at a young age to understand the committment I made to Christ.
I remember lying on my bed the night of my baptism with waves of joy washing over me
because I knew that now I truly belonged to Jesus.

I did not get involved in NAR until I was in my fifties. At its very start they came to a
Methodist seminary for a conference. It was supposed to be a revival.
It was new and not so blatant and obvious as it has now become.

As with all deceptions the beliefs were not clearly stated and it seemed just to be
wanting to know the Lord more personally.

As I said everything taught was vague. .At some point I started noticing inconsistancies and
rotten fruit. Someone finally made a statement that there was righteousness other than from Christ.
When I heard what was a clear foundational truth being trampled, I fled the whole thing.

I was in it for five years, but I have 69 years out of it. It was just a blip in my Christian
walk.
I know you try to figure where a person is coming from in your discussions.
It has been frustrating that in all our discussions you submit that my views are
probably formed by NAR or Reformers (Baptist) and are somewhat “impure”

My opinions come from many years of reading Scripture and watching abberancy enter the church.

I was saved as a child and I remained saved while in the NAR as are many many others
who are in it. My heart was for a closer walk and knowledge of God while in that
movement and God in His mercy opened my eyes and redirected my path.

Time now is short and deception has been multiplied and it is my wish that no one
is caught in its snare.

NAR is just one small part in the web that is all coming together as the One World Religion.

13 Likes

I know what you mean I want to go stick a piece of metal on a vaccinated friend to see and if so warn them.

Shalom

1 Like

That’s the kind of folks we need now.

4 Likes

I agree with you 100% on this Dan. :+1: :heart: You are needed here @Gigi .

4 Likes
7 Likes

Myron C Fagan

1 Like

Bloodlines of the Illuminati: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

“Pawns in the Game” by William Guy Carr

I thought maybe its just new healthier hair growing in, but I think you have a good point there. Those bobby pins can pull at the mane quite a bit. The worst is when I get stuck in the bushes by that bun. LOL. :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes