June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The sooner the better I would ask of Him.

1 Like

Yes. I mean, especially these days, unless they are followers of Christ, they can’t be fully trusted. (I have to admit that I am basically only familiar with Darpa in name only. I just know they are bad guys.)

2 Likes

Not just my take on it plenty of proof to verify much of this.

DARPA was suppose to protect the USA and the world from communisms but seems that was not the whole of it. It appears the main job was to protect the Rich from communisms so everyone else was expendable for the cause and still is.

Evil is as evil does.

“Absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

Maybe this is more correct
In sum, the study found, power doesn’t corrupt; it heightens pre-existing ethical tendencies. Which brings to mind another maxim, from Abraham Lincoln: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”

All morality seems to have been put on the back burner to get the job done. Thus we see a NWO coming to pass but there are plans of pushback ongoing (rebellion of the 3 kings out of the 10) and others even here kind of like the fake Q but it will never be powerful and unified enough to stop what is biblically coming to pass.

That’s why they brought in Nazis and any technology after ww2 to get the edge.
That’s why we saw Reagan’s Ollie North moving guns in South America and the bake side of Air America and then Obama and Joe in Fast and Furious mission running guns making money etc…

Both sides, same story because the Puppets of any Congress don’t have the power they profess. Nope, that left the building before Eisenhower and JFK warned us about.

Its the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil the End justifies the means. So NOW we see how that is working out.

DARPA is the brains behind this “Hammer of the Earth.”
But this is now top hammer of many but too will fall under the weigh of the Rock Truth.

Jeremiah 50:23
How the hammer of the whole earth has been cut apart and broken! How Babylon has become a desolation among the nations!

Come ever so quickly!
Yeshua! Father we are calling can’t you hear?
Yes suddenly will come.

Yes,
I know you do and soon Amen

Shalom

6 Likes

Nodding my head with you as I follow along and read your explanation, Dan. Boggles my mind how corruption is under every rock— more than I once realized.

7 Likes

I would say this would have to be before the tribulation starts so its quickly leading up to now. “For in the days before the flood”

Matthew 24
Readiness at Any Hour
36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.…

Warning sign of closeness of the hour.…

Genesis 6:11
The [population of the] earth was corrupt [absolutely depraved—spiritually and morally putrid] in God’s sight, and the land was filled with violence [desecration, infringement, outrage, assault, and lust for power].

And the opposite will soon come to pass!
Habakkuk 2:14
“But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.

Shalom

8 Likes

Amen on the great glory to come! Yes, we have to be close. Nothing is untouched, at this point. Not really.

3 Likes

I had a thought on the quiet mood and subdued feelings in the last weeks when thinking of Noah and his family being in the Ark for 7 days before the rain started.

15 Likes

That’s so interesting, and thought provoking Jack, yes, sitting in the dark, not part of the world but still amongst it. Wondering when and what it will feel like, wondering what it will look like after the flood goes down, hoping your prepared and have done all you can to be safe by praying. Thinking about people you know and those you dont, and what they will go through… it is just as in the days of Noah x

4 Likes

@anon28331375

I think more cases will develop, and I do believe that this “system” is calculated and the deaths will come later because that is the plan–population reduction. Only a small amount of research and common sense is needed for us to see this. But it also takes accepting just how evil this world is.

It’s very evil.

I don’t know how they will do it exactly, however I do know that covid is NOT as volatile as they have said, and continue to say.

This experimental “vaccine”–it’s like taking a nuclear bomb to drive in a nail.

Pneumonia, the flu, etc. does harm people–it always has. Never have they been able to develop a flu “vaccine”–arguably the flu vaccine has harmed millions as well.

Common sense tells us that the experimental “emergency use” jab is not necessary.

As a matter of fact-- maybe it’s more relevant to ask “is it NECESSARY?”.

It’s not.

I know that covid is something that made people sick. But the mask mandates and various other measures actually killed more people than covid. I’m counting not only the mental health issues and the very real suicide rates that skyrocketed with the lockdown, but the hysteria that had people assaulted or murdered because of “mask fights”. Also masks lowered immunity and cause many other health issues, and I’m betting they did cause more deaths by making people MORE susceptible to illness.

The lockdowns lead to so many suicides.

I’m probably preaching to the choir here, but it needs to be said again because people need to know the truth, and the truth is covid was not that bad. It was USED to control people. It is still being used to do that.

People forget the original objections and focus on what is kinda a red herring of sorts–the efficacy of the jab, and whether or not people are “actually” harmed (they are being harmed I believe that regardless of people who say otherwise).

One reason I believe people are being harmed isn’t just because people TELL me this, first hand, people I see face to face, and trust to tell the truth.

But the people who I KNOW I CANNOT trust to tell the truth–say “no one is being harmed” well, yeah liars lie, go figure i.e. corrupt businesses, medical industries, politicians, and MSM.

People pushing the jab, are making money and coercing people into getting it, and worse, breeding contention between “unvaxxed” and “vaxxed” which is insane anyway.

The experts used to say “vaccinate to protect the vulnerable who can’t get vaccinated because they are immunocompromised or not healthy enough for the shot”. I read this in many books when researching vaccines (they were pushing them on me while I was pregant), and at the time it had only been in the last FIVE years they started saying it was okay to vaccinate pregnant women! They never did any studies to see whether this was safe! The book I read even said they were studying this “NOW” and it was yet unclear if it was 100% safe. WOW.

Well, now…everyone gets vaccinated, no matter what?? Hmm. Well, maybe something has changed in medical land–I don’t know. I’m just a peasant here.

What I do know though-- is no one should be forced to take this shot.

No one should listen to liars and corrupt politicians–and yet people are.

No one should take this experimental drug–it makes no sense.

I know people in the health industry. Sure there were people who were sick. But no, it was not that bad and people that got really bad were already at sub-par health.

There is absolutely NO justification for this.

I am really suspicious of anyone who says that the “jab” is necessary and claims things like “no one was harmed in the TESTING of this jab”.

Yes they are. They even report the deaths they just play a mind game and say “we can’t really connect this to the vax”

Something they have ALWAYS done. With ALL vaccines.

This is brainwashing, it’s evil, and I very much hate it.

I have read so much literature (which does not make what I’m saying beyond question obviously) HOWEVER.

I know propaganda when I see it. When exactly does the vaccine become the reason someone died?

Same story “my aunt died the same day as she received the vaccine” but they say “it’s not connected”.

REALLY?

Millions of stories like this, even before this very EVIL plot to control and depopulate this planet.

The people make this vaccine with EVIL means, and they act evil, they lie, and are involved in evil.

What sane person can know this before hand and still feel okay putting this shot in their body? Or even trying to force OTHERS to do the same?

I think it’s nuts.

Also, Christians need to know the vaccine industry fuels ABORTION.

Do not invest in this evil, stay away.

That’s my take.

Disclaimer: I, in no way, hate anyone who gets the vaccine, or tries to “advertise” it, I respect their rights to freewill–wholeheartedly, but I do not like the idea that they are forcing people to get this. Or coercing people with completely unjustified reasons to get this risky jab.

Maybe I’m wrong, it’s definitely possible, I’m wrong all the time, and I WANT to be wrong. I hope and pray I am wrong.

But the writing is on the wall in my opinion.

18 Likes

@Saved-by-Grace

I agree. My dad said this might be part of the plan… they just announced you will have to get two more shots…wow.

4 Likes

I remember this saying: Misery loves company. Seems appro pro here.

6 Likes

This is going pretty much going along the lines JD has been saying all along.

Maranatha

2 Likes

They will blame the virus and then say they need more vaccines so the vicious circle will continue. The economy, if it hasn’t tanked by then, soon will.

Just the financial burden on companies to replace all those employees, unpaid mortgages, no more taxes. Dead people can’t do any of that.

5 Likes

indeed. 2 years after my abortion, I was 20 years old, and I was so messed up from my experience still. I was drinking with some friends one day, and one girl was pregnant. we had become good friends lately. she hadn’t had a drop of alcohol yet that day, but a bottle was in her hand. she said, “I haven’t decided if I’m gonna keep it. if I am, I shouldn’t drink… Alison, YOUVE had an abortion. what do you think? should I abort?”

it was a moment of truth and selfishness that I will never forget. I wanted to drink. and I was desperate to feel okay with my abortion experience. without any consideration for how abortion would affect her- and I knew deep down it had hurt me- I said something like, “yeah, it’ll be fine… I think you should…” she had already gotten drunk recently,
so that was part of the justification I used to go quickly to the conclusion that yes she should go ahead and abort. also because of her situation (thinking the father wasn’t interested in the child, much like the situation I’d been in myself), and with that she agreed, and we all got drunk… I forgot about it for the rest of the night, after having treated it like no big deal…

maybe a month later, she sealed the deal, had the abortion… by the end of that summer, I had realized the bad path I was on , in terms of drinking etc. I had not fathomed the evil I committed in my friend’s pregnancy though. I just felt bad for her. we had a seemingly-unrelated falling out eventually, and stopped talking.

a couple years later I was cleaned up inside a bit, had admitted within that I’d done the wrong thing, and that abortion had hurt me, too. it had been a situation of misery loves company. I had not acknowledged it at the time of her pregnancy, but the main reason I encouraged abortion was so I could feel okay about my own. it didn’t work in the end. I apologized in a Facebook message years later, and she was sweet, telling me that she had made her own decision and it wasn’t my fault. but still I knew I’d done wrong. I’d steered her down my miserable path instead of being what id needed during my own plight: Someone to tell her that she can have this baby and I’d help her. that was what I’d needed. but I’d been denied it. so I denied her of that, as well. I’ll always regret that.

so yes. it definitely is a thing. I wouldn’t put it past people to treat the co-vax the same way. “do it so I can further justify my own and blend in with the rest of the crowd who made the same mistake.” I’m sure it has been a thing. </3

23 Likes

@alllllz I agree with you completely. Get ready to be taken up to meet Jesus and someone I suspect who has also been waiting to meet you.

19 Likes

thank you Jaimie that means a lot to me.

7 Likes

God bless you sister I have 2 minutes to get myself together for my English lesson. Some unplanned waterworks.

7 Likes

how arbitrary our school lessons can be when we have something deep stirring in our hearts lol. I’m glad it moved you, but also sorry for the timing!! <3

3 Likes

No problem I managed to get myself together for the lesson but I have cracked again.

1 Like

This hasn’t happened in a while but crying at stuff, that I can’t really identify is tiring. I’ll have to figure it out. It makes me feel weak and like a big sap.