June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yup, I agree with him too. As does my dad, and my immediate family. He often says stuff that we talk about around the dinner table, or over morning coffee. It’s one of the reasons I was drawn to his updates.

Maranatha for sure!

YUP. I think the Holy Spirit is guiding those with eyes to see and ears to hear, to what is really going on, and this is something that seems so obvious, they will blame the virus, they already blame anything but the “vaccine” when people who get it die. I really hope that Jesus comes back before all this gets really ugly–I’ve already noticed some people at my church that got the shot act more elderly–used to be sharp people and they walk slower and talk slower.

I also haven’t seen one of our members in a long time, or her family. I saw her at a church class for a few weeks and now she is not there. I should add that she acted very odd after getting her shot–she told us she was going to get it after our class sometime, and next class she was so odd. Talking slow and dropping stuff, and walking slower. She’s not the only one that I’ve heard this about too. Pastor at my dads church got the jab, and is the same way.

Many elderly in our little area have died also, but those I do not know if they got the jab or not, I am guessing that they DID, but that I don’t know for sure so that’s just speculation. But I am reasonably sure they would NOT be advertising how they REALLY died. And people that get the jab, and the families that pushed them to get it, are not going to be very transparent about it, methinks.

@alllllz Your honesty and beautiful heart is so awesome. I’m so glad that you came around, you are a blessing.

6 Likes

They just raised it again to annually. I guess the booster shots are like the updates on the ole computer. New covey variants for the spike protein off- gassing maybe? IDK.

2 Likes

JackN,
the little symbol of a cake by your name said it is your birthday today. Happy Birthday dear brother Jack!!! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :joy: :hugs: :fox_face: I would say many happy returns, but “Maranatha” with a pretty bow on top and a nice cake with sparklers would seem infinitely more cheerful. :birthday: :gift: :cd: :hawaiianshirt_3:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Jack, all the best, hope you have a blessed peaceful day x and another thought

There was a space of time between Jesus resurrection and His assention to Heaven.
He was seen by many both of the faith and those who weren’t.

I wonder if there might be a space of time between the resurrection of the dead in Christ,
and the assention or rapture of those who believe and will join them in the clouds.
It would turn those distracted, by the likes of Q and earthly events, back to focus on the real event, which is the taking out, to a safe place, those who have the Holy spirit. … and for those who dont yet believe, seeing is believing…?

Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him in [g]Hebrew, “Rabboni!” (which means, Teacher). 17 Jesus said to her, “[h]Do not hold Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” 18 Mary Magdalene came, reporting to the disciples that she had seen the Lord and that He had said these things to her.

She called Him teacher, was this another lesson,? Go to my brothers and tell them, maybe that is what could happen,

2 Likes

I saw that symbol, too, and wondered! Happy birthday, Jack!! :tada:

2 Likes

I think I don’t like birthdays anymore seems to much like a memorial day of sorts :rofl:

7 Likes

@wren I think it is “off-gassing” my dad majored in Biology and he says yes this shedding is absolutely a real thing (plenty of literature too).

I find it kinda annoying that those of us that are not getting the jab will be affected. Especially since it’s my little sister and my little son.

It’s like seeing little kids with masks (just like JD talked about as well) it makes me mad, and very sad. It’s not right. Praying for all the littles that will suffer from this. :frowning:

Also, yes I think it treats us like “computers” or objects. Bill Gates even said something like this in one of his updates.

Also @FoxMan happy birthday here as well!

6 Likes

@FoxMan :partying_face:

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I don’t know exactly what to say. My heart is overflowing and the words are few. I guess I could start with a “thank you.” You are a precious gem, to me, but also to our Father.
Thank you for being so open, so raw, and sharing something so personal. You just made it easier for the rest of us, at least me, to show our “human-ess” as well.
Again, lack of words for the love I feel for you. You have blessed us with honesty and I pray a blessing over you.
Christa

7 Likes

@CLE Casey, Your dad sounds amazing. Please if you feel led, encourage him to be on the forums too. He would be a voice of truth, as you are, for the coming tsunami of chem shills about to flood the place with disinfo and distraction of every stripe. I listened to a podcast where Dr. Tenpenny (no I don’t agree with her new age gunk) is now claiming the shedding becomes an actual “transmission” involving the spike proteins after the three week typical shed. It may explain the ill effects many non jabbed are experiencing at this point, including, lamentably so many innocent younger people and children.

Oh that is so hard when it comes to loved ones. The grief of seeing this all happen…on so many levels…inexpressible. I feel your pain. When it comes to the innocent children, it just makes me furious, so sad too at the same time…its a bad stew of mixed emotions. The demoralization of wishing we could do something to halt it and knowing we can’t…really significant. But then as I write that of course prayer and God’s power, that is the antidote presently. May he help us all and reassure our spirit that yes He can and will move mountains, and put a stop to all this madness soon. Thank you Lord Jesus! Thank you for your kind replies here and insights. Always appreciated and so welcomed.
ttys dear Casey

2 Likes

Wow. Happy Birthday Jack. And a very blessed weekend brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @wren!

I should suggest he join. He’s even busier than me, but I know in the past he has enjoyed forums, so I will do that! I do talk about the forum to him a lot. :slight_smile:

My dad is amazing! I’m so glad that I had such a Godly man to raise me up–and he taught me to work hard too! I grew up on a farm and I have fond memories of throwing hay, and chasing cows, ducks, chickens, and geese :smiley:

I have to say those were such different times…weird to think of it now.

YES.

Yes, the hardest part these days is to get my mind to focus and calm down. I’m so busy trying to just “know” and I can’t because this is all so beyond me, and perhaps all of us. I feel an ebb and flow of weariness, strength, faith, and lack of faith.

It’s like a tide, and I’m fighting against it, until I realize I can’t and I just take Jesus’ hand–He who WALKS ON THE WATER.

Isn’t it so crazy how we just keep pushing until we realize that we are pushing a brick wall in the dark…and really we need to look up, because God is above that wall!

Thank you Lord Jesus-indeed. God seems to be communicating to me that I need to rely on him, and also I keep getting the “armor of God” popping up.

We need to be ready.

Bless you friend, thank you for your kindness. You have that fruit for sure. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the B-Day wishes… :slight_smile:

Had a great day with the wife on a day trip… :slight_smile:

the_birthday_fox_by_einen

11 Likes

Hi Casey!

What a wonderful way to grow up…such a Godly dad, and on a farm surrounded by fresh air, sunshine, God’s creations and nature like that. Beautiful I can just picture it. :joy:

Those were good times. Even in the 70s and 80s we still had much of our freedoms and the world was a different place, entirely different feel to it. People still seemed reasonably happy and friendly, much easier to navigate than today’s dark world for sure. No computers to botch things either back then.

Can so relate with this Casey. The feeling of being “tossed about” by every new news development and accidentally “leaning” to my own understanding instead just trusting God utterly…can be very tiring, so I take frequent breaks from all news and even the forums to rest with the Lord out in the garden. Yes, to the hard physical work, love it and it helps so much in these days to be outside and building things, planting and praying on and off throughout the day. Today is my day off, so i may not be here till Sunday.
My sweet hubby just got me one of those audio bibles to tuck in my pocket, and I’ve been listening to the Word as I work. Love it. (faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God-which is Jesus)
Your words reminded me of Romans 12:15
"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of the same mind one toward another Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate;
(you kindly talk with me, and I’m of low estate… so check that one off. :joy: :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:) Thanks to Jesus “It is Finished” we can check them all off, for He is carrying us through this time. Between rejoicing and weeping with our siblings, we can feel like a ping pong ball sometimes, at least I do as I read the posts at times etc. But God! He can handle every burden and we can cast all our cares on Him, thank you Lord. (okay, cast me now, sorry this is sooo long :blush:) I pray you have a wonderful weekend with your family Casey, and look forward, Lord willing we’ll catch up next week. God Bless you abundantly dear sister in Christ, and Maranatha! :sparkling_heart: :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Amen stay in the battle know your enemy.

Shalom

3 Likes

I too, try to focus on God and try not to lean on my own understanding on what is going on around us.

I have done years of research into the US Department of Education and found myself trying to warn parents, not just in my state but hooked with other states as well. I was on radio shows, going to state school board meetings, PTA meetings, trying to warn the teachers and staff. Finding documents and reading what their plans have been and watching it all unfold in front of my very eyes. It was all me! I was trying to change peoples beliefs, I wanted to change their thoughts. I took God out of the picture. It was the…“but God I got it, I know what is going on and you don’t.” attitude. :crazy_face:

Most people were blinded to the psychology based testing, probing, indoctrinated and then God…Covid did something amazing! It completely took the US Education and turned it upside down. I was astonished! All that time, I prayed and cried. I wondered why??? Why our kids? Why parents don’t wake up?

God is amazing! I am still in awh over his awesome power and the timing. The testing was advancing in areas to the brain. How our children think, how they learn, and much more. Science projects! Sounds familiar? :sweat_smile: Technology, medicine and education combined! Although, now the whole world has become a science project for the elites, instead of just the classrooms, many parents have pulled out to homeschool and I praise God.

When my anxiety rises, I just go back to what I have witnessed with the education in the US

But God…

9 Likes

And don’t forget to…'breathe" :wink:

4 Likes

This post is so beautiful Cara, so encouraging to read your words, inspired of the Holy Spirit.

Love when that happens! Yes, awesome is the perfect way to describe it.
But then a reader comes along to read it—and that’s twelve more people blessed by your kind inspired words! (twelve hearts and counting) Thank you for sharing what you did. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Maranatha!

@Faith1 Hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:Were you able to find the information you needed on the testing question?

6 Likes

@Qtip,

Beautifully said. :+1:
If you are Charlotte Iserbyt, I’m going to fall off my chair! :joy:

3 Likes

Hi, Wren…I can assure you I am not Charlotte. I laughed when I saw this post because most don’t really know of Charlotte. Charlotte is a woman with tremendous information regarding the Education and can very much back up all information with actual documents. I know she has back up documents with others. I know she fears for her life and I pray for her. It has been so frustrating for her to warn and warn and warn and not be heard.

The hate you feel towards the ones who are intentionally stealing our children’s minds is so very real. The desperate feeling of waking parents up. I had to reach deep. I had lots of sleepless nights. Knowing that they knew, who we were, was hard at times. My name was plastered out there. The others were being threatened. I can tell you that the information we were finding was disappearing off of our computers as fast as we can send it to our fellow researchers. Basically, I have been told to write a book because that is the only way to get the information out there. Our computers were hacked into and facebook accounts started to get threatened way before all this tweeter stuff started. :grin: We knew the terminology they were using and knew what their future plans were.

There is one thing that stuck into my head that a friend working at Congress level told me,

“Just because they want to do it, doesn’t mean they will do it!”

My mother kept telling me, “God has a plan and why are you stepping in to try to stop it?” A bill passed through congress and then I realized, God has this! There is no way that any human can stop this. I soon backed off and prayed on my knees to save our children. I went to our church for help and submitted a proposal to help parents homeschool but found a road block. A month later covid

I have met some very amazing people with my journey through the education research. I can also tell you that if I did not see that, I think my eyes would have been closed to all this. God has done some amazing work in my life. The knowledge he has provided me has helped others but it wasn’t until I gave it to God first.

We watch JD because the same research he has found through his Prophecy Updates is connected to the Education. They are all the same players.

7 Likes