June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Lemme throw this out at y’all. :wink:
What IF the 144,000 is not actually ONLY 144,000 people?
What IF like John was told to see the Lion who was worthy to open the scroll but when he turned he saw the Lamb,(Rev 5:5-6)
that when he “saw” the 144,000 but then he said afterwards it was a great multitude…it was just a different way of viewing it?

Don’t shoot the messenger…I was reading this tonite and just musing about it all!

Did y’all know Dan is not numbered in the 12 Tribes? :thinking:

Thanks brother,
I believe this is why I assume the 144,000 Jews are witnessing and preaching to Israel and the World after all they are not following Yeshua on earth around at this time.

Revelation 7:4 (ESV)
4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their

I have no idea how much time transpired between Revelation 7:4 and Revelation 7:9

If not the 144,000 who will do this?
Jesus said the Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. The two witness’s will be pretty busy during this time.

I will follow-up on this to better show how I understand thsis.

Shalom

3 Likes

It takes a wise and insightful person to realize their sin…that is what God’s truth provides wisdom. Thank you for your honesty. I pray for God’s continued peace in your life

2 Likes

I always thought this myself I can’t prove it just seems to make sense is all.

1 Like

Dear brother in Jesus, Decarlisle, I would like your opinion about the seemingly yet future bible prophecy that most preachers, theologians and Christians seem too timid to even discuss! It blows my mind that I can’t figure out why that prophecy in Ezekiel 29 (and chapters 30-31?) is so taboo to discuss! Jesus God tells the prophet that the entire land of Egypt will suffer a 40-year period of total devastation from contamination of some kind, so severe, that not even one soul will be able to just walk thru the land of Egypt! What kind of disaster could be that severe other than nuclear contamination and that requires the event to occur between the pre-trib rapture and the 2nd coming of Jesus God back to this planet with us just prior to the Armageddon Invasion that Jesus totally destroys! Now it seems to fit a nuclear bomb(s) destroying the Aswan High Dam and/or the Nile river! That huge, deep lake behind the dam must contain a million cubic miles of water, enough to cover the Egyptian landmass! Jesus God will return the Egyptians to their land at the end of 40 years from many nations where they have fled from the terrifying flood. So, will the last 7 years of the 40 be the ‘Great Tribulation’ or will the total time gap be 47 years or more after the rapture to bring this planet to Armageddon?
Jesus God bless you and yours abundantly brother Decarlisle, love from Arizona Christian

Bless you brother @anon28331375 and @Saved-by-Grace. I think that is a pretty good answer Dan :slight_smile: If I might just chime in for a second here, to me Rev 10, 12b, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19 all deal with the second half (with 17 and 18 in there too highlighting the destruction of Bab the Great).

Maybe some don’t include chapter 10 in the second half mix, but to me it is the inauguration of the second half. With chapter 11 going from the beginning to the midpoint (as well as chapter 12 but just past the midpoint).

I see chapter 10 imagery hyperlinking to the imagery in Daniel chapter 12. This is the chapter where Daniel is told to seal up the scroll until the time. It is the chapter where Daniel “ends.” It looks to me that Rev chapter 10 = the time Daniel speaks of. Some think the little book is the revealing of Daniel’s prophecy at that point. Some think it is the second half of the tribulation. But whichever, it certainly looks Daniel-esque.

Rev 10:10-11

I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter. 11 And they *said to me, “You must prophesy again concerning many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.”

I see that as commissioning the 144k. As far as we know, the two witnesses leave at the midpoint. There is an angel that warns not to take the mark and the eternal gospel and the destruction of Bab but other than those three angels, the only group possibly to preach the gospel would be the 144k. Rev 10 means something. And it looks positioned for the second half (being so late in mention in Revelation). And it looks like a further revealing of Daniel, which in chapter 12 is where it closes the book of Daniel indicating a season specified for Israel in the end (Daniel being a very Jewish book).

So putting all that together it seems natural to see the 144k in this following verse: Rev 10:10, & 11 as delivering the gospel and preaching. For it says they must prophesy (or “he” must using John as a stand in…being Jewish). That seems to match the big batch of people Dan mentions in Rev chapter 7.

. . . . .

Revelation 12:13-17 looks like it is telling us that a significant number of Jews will heed God’s warning to flee the AC when he demands worship and they will be protected. As for salvation outside of the 144k, we at least see this batch of people saved post mid trib time frame.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child . 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she *was nourished for a time, times, and half a time, away from the presence of the serpent. 15 And the serpent hurled water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16 [f]But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon had hurled out of his mouth. 17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her [g]children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Blessings.

Hi Redeemed. Excellent point. There will be so many youngins in the millennial kingdom, amen. As for that war found in Rev chapter 20, I am not sure if that has a name. Maybe the war of gog and magog…but not really sure. I believe Armageddon is the chapter 19 war in Revelation if i am not mistaken. Blessings.

Well I tend to believe that is very possible. I believe they are on the earth till at least after the Obama nation of desolation. I don’t understand them to leave before the two witness’s. They don’t show up in heaven till Rev. 14 it seems the Spirits of Yeshua is the angels that keep showing up like in Rev. 10. But still have a bit of trouble putting His spirits riding any of the 4 horses, but I can see why some can.

What are the 144,000 doing if not evangelizing the world. How could they not?

Only God could stop them from evangelizing the world.
People say they are like a 144,000 of the Apostle Paul’s I believe they are much much more the only one they can be compared to is Yeshua Himself though they fall short of him. I see them similar to what we will be like after our glorified bodies and are preaching during the millennium.

I wonder if some of the 144,000 might be working with the 1/3 ? or less of true Israel during this time of protection getting them ready to meet the Lord?

I found this very intriguing and possible a revealing at the last times.
WOW – This Could be the Eagle that Protects the Woman that Flees into the Wilderness for 42 months in Revelation 12:14 | END TIMES PROPHECY (wordpress.com)

So apparently its not all the 1/3 of Israel I missed this before because I have wondered a long time how the hidden ones got back to Jerusalem to see the Lord arrive?

John 19:37
And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Shalom

1 Like

Not only Fauxi but so many others. Pray God exposed all lies and reveals His glorious Truth.

1 Like

When will this verse become illegal’s?

Romans 1:24-27 is on trial in Finland as we speak.

What verse comes after this one to be challenged? John 3:16?

The world is exchanging stones for bricks funny they can’t use the pink song now.

Shalom

OK, I need something a little lighter and encouraging to show.
I posted this in a recent post but want to share it as a discussion.
Let me know what you think about this phenomena please?

Note: I don’t think he is a Christian but more of a researcher for truth in discoveries but that said it takes nothing from the find and maybe adds more to the credibility of it because of the lack of bias…

WOW – This Could be the Eagle that Protects the Woman that Flees into the Wilderness for 42 months in Revelation 12:14 | END TIMES PROPHECY (wordpress.com)

petra-eagle

Like always its not likely even at this later hour we shall know the hour.

The stated his hope
I am very impressed to see this geography manifest itself in recent years, as I expect the woman’s flight into the wilderness to Petra is only about 7 months away. posted NOVEMBER 2, 2015 but that don’t mean its not the place and now’s the soon time.

Shalom

3 Likes

Looks like the last call as the 144,000 are in heaven and this is a call to repentance to turn and worship God and not the beasts.

As the next set of choices the time of decision is at hand. Hold fast and place your trust in the Lord.

Shalom

2 Likes

I believe the 2 witness’s leave before the 144,000 do and granted they are witnessing in Jerusalem and the world is watching via technology the confrontation is also pointing toward the Mystic Sanhedrin same as John the Baptist did they are calling them out for who and what they serve.

While it is surly a witness to the world I can’t see the 144,000 not having a hand in the personal witnessing to all during this time.

Well I at this point am not concerned with what others are or have taught I am going from what seem to me to run in the same spirit of the scriptures;

So I see John the Baptist as a type of fore runner of theses Brothers. But that as developed as our conversation I used to mistake them as a fore runner of Paul but he was to the gentiles the yare to the Jews.

I believe the 144,000 represent what Israel could have done via the Sanhedrin should have been doing if they were the Israel and not usurpers… And what were they to do Preach the Gospel that the Kingdom was a hand. Just as John the Baptist was doing.

Now that I see this I believe they are 144,000 with the same type of Spirit of John the Baptist. And they leave but this time by the hand of God…

To think they are not fulfilling what Israel was suppose to do just don’t add up.

And again if not what is their purpose for the time they are here?

I don’t think there is definitive proof either way at least not revealed yet but we shall see.

Shalom

1 Like

Revelation 14:4 These are those that did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered to God as first fruits to God AND the lamb

I watched a programme about yitzak Kadari, the prophetic Rabbi, I understand the 144,000 to be students who followed Kadari and went on to spread the word about Yeshua being the messiah,
They are pure, rabbis that followed God, for 2,000 years but now follow the Lamb also they are the first fruits of the new rabbis. They are blameless because they didnt reject Jesus, they didnt know.

http://endtimemessage.info/kaduri.htm

Redeemed from among men, being first fruits unto God, AND the Lamb
Redeemed … gain or regain possession of something

2 Likes

Yep, The Bible is clear I believe they do come from Israel.

As far as Rabbi Kadur if the Sanhedrin and others are out to minimalize this and out right attack his followers that gives me more excitement and gives him more credibly in my eyes.

We shall see soon enough. His students are still standing with his teachings of Yeshua and the powers that be don’t like it and on the defense aggressively.

Acts 4:18 18Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus .

Shalom

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.messiahofisraelministries.org/gospel-explodes-in-tiberias-israel/

Where is the 666 from? It shows 751 / 753 on mine?
Or has JD said he’s evil? … I’m not following this?

This one is 666 sorry Jaime not you, the number of your post, interestingly it mentions satan!,

1 Like

No I get it, we need a laugh, it gets serious, and I think God would chuckle at our mirth xx
Did it actually show that number or did you alter it?.. it is weird…

Well wasn’t that a coincidence.

1 Like