June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

what a beautiful way to say that!!!

growing up it seemed that all the christian values id been born into, were considered uncool. now, having seen both sides clearly and without inexperience or bias anymore, it is beautiful to see that I CAN do what’s right, even if no one else is, and it turns out better that way even if I’m standing alone at the end.

in fact, despite the lies of the enemy, “no one will stand with you,” I have found that others are often attracted to the purity of good will, if they see that someone else is willing to stand in the fire, in order to do the right thing! what a contrast from the lies I used to believe. all I wanted was to be popular, to be pretty, to be loved by all. I was willing to do anything to be that. it’s so ironic that in the end, after all my trying too hard to be something I’m not, it was going back to my Christian foundation that finally made my life the way I really wanted it to be.

4 Likes

thank you for clarifying!! I agree with you. there is a danger in over-stressing OSAS. it’s a needed sentiment for those who truly want to please God and are worried about their salvation. that type of person NEEDS to hear about the fact that God has them covered. that type of person will go on to feel more confident in following His word, knowing He will refine them, and they will do their own part in this refining.

the Bible’s individual verses speak to us at diff times in our lives. as a new Christian, it made no sense to me to be told I’m saved once I ask for Jesus to enter my heart. I couldnt genuinely pray for it … it sounded bogus. with my state of heart at the time, with that supposed prerequisite, how would I ever become a child of God? that was my genuine concern for a long time. the fact that if it was real, I still wasn’t able to believe, and my prayer attempts didn’t feel real. following the directions didn’t work in my heart.

still, some said to pray for it anyway. but if I could only ask with a non-genuine heart, feeling like I’m writing a list to Santa Claus, how would my supposed salvation stick to me at all?

one-size-fits-all does not seem therefore to be a good approach. so I agree, there is danger in over-stressing certain things. in the end, if someone really cares about God deep down, they will be found by Him. no matter what ideological errors they pick up along the way or anything else.

I do not want licensure to keep on sinning. indeed there are many folks who don’t grow in their relationship with God, they get stagnant, and for someone to press into them that they are already saved, done deal, is not good direction. so I appreciate that you want to prevent people from thinking it’s fine to be stagnant or anything related to that.

it brings me right back to the fact that if someone wants to be stagnant, they will latch on to OSAS, their heart was not genuine anyway.

those who have genuine hearts, are probably more like I was, like at the very least, they will be questioning HOW that works, instead of just accepting or rejecting it.

in the end, I agree with pretty much everyone that has spoken on this… only, I don’t get why it became a bit contentious. now that I know it’s not a denomination of its own, I don’t see how it went downhill. I didn’t read the whole convo either. but thank you for clarifying the discussion and your position. now I will understand once and for all what it means when I see people discussing this.

3 Likes

Who is CNN, we know who they are a government undercover program only this time against our own country. Some there know it some don’t just as all the media networks have been Infiltrated. Its not that surprising Walter Cronkite was a known Globalist.

While I believe the brother is doing good I also believe he is prepping to go through the tribulation spiritually and materially correct?

I have to say though you would do better listening to him showing Trump can’t be trusted and is not here to be a blessing in the long run.

Shalom

2 Likes

Lots of folks have a crisis of Faith. I know many people who have doubted their salvation, have turned away for a time. More miserable than they have ever been. Yet, these folks knew in their hearts that their salvation was not dependent on them, but was freely given, and once they truly realized what Jesus did for them, they changed their direction. The key to all of salvation is what Jesus did for us. The key to being saved is our willingness to trust in Him alone.

Once one has met Jesus, they are never the same. Jesus won’t let them be if they are truly His sheep. He will leave the 99 to find that 1 that has wandered away.

Those who leave the sheepfold and never return, never met the Shepherd. They did not hear His voice, for it was drowned out by the cares of the world. The Shepherd changes the sheep, He makes sure the sheep know His voice. All the sheep are required to do is obey.

I do understand where Saved by Grace is coming from on OSAS.
I always point people back to the Word. When Jesus came to people in His ministry, He made sure they knew …”to go and sin no more”. He left them instructions on how to live. He never told them to do as they please and He’d see them later in Heaven. They were CHANGED.

Changed people that have met The Master, can never lose their salvation. That doesn’t mean they won’t sin ever again. It means they will need His forgiveness to return to right fellowship.

:blush:hope this makes sense​:thinking:

We are in the path of Tropical Storm Elsa so my thinking is a little muddled right now. Prayers for all my Florida neighbors :pray:t3:

8 Likes

I’m so glad!! you’ve been a blessing as well!

2 Likes

That is correct. He does not believe in pretrib…but POSTtrib…muhahaha. So if he’s right about Trump, peeps, hold on…

He also believes that Albert Pike had that dream about the 3 world wars. If you do research on that there is no such letter. Only allusions to the 1st and 2nd world war after the second world war…and by mention of an other (producing no evidence even of such letter). I looked into it. On that point, On Point is believing in folly and delusion. I’ve seen some of his stuff on Trump. In all honesty, on those ways to me its like fad Christianity. If he has real proof id check it out. But its a lot of conjecture. However, he has some awesome videos on other things. And even where I don’t trust his discernment, he makes some great theological points that infer Christian obedience to government. Something Pastor JD alluded to regarding that pastor in Canada. I supported Pastor JD in his concern of how that pastor handled things and Mike’s take on certain biblical principles mirrored that exceptionally well.

Sometimes friends and family think I may be over reacting to something that seems not so bad and I understand why they do. Its because they haven’t seen nor do I want them to see what I have seen.

And I haven’t seen nothing compared to so many others that may or may not have made it back in the land of the living that is. God was always with me even though I was not always with God. I sometimes thank Yeshua that Abba can’t be reminded of my falling away and that is my thorn in the side if I ever tend to think too highly of myself.

Sometimes one comes to a place where you have to decide its either Yeshua or death that will stop the Merry Go Round in your life. I truly believe that some Christians chose death to escape and I don’t think that condemned the true believers either.

Just my take on it don’t get up in arms I have no desire to defend or debate this.

Shalom

3 Likes

On Trump I believe you both share that. Only you have a vested interest in Trump being the good guy for your 1st Seal theory correct?

Anyways I don’t have any interest in Trump as turning things around what ever he doe’s I have no sense to trust him but I don’t stand out right against him yet…

I wonder if any of this matters this late in the game but we shall see. If anything I could see him as one of the 10 kings. But not the little Horn.

Shalom

Shalom

1 Like

Sure does,
Yep, sin can take us to the ground but once your actually saved it can’t take us to hell.
I always noticed the folks that keep going back to the altar never felt they were good enough never at peace except for a brief walk back, sad very sad… Dang I know I am not good enough never will be.

And prayers to you and yours for safe keeping.
Shalom

3 Likes

I am OSAS. I used to be Calvinist. But even outside of Calvinism…the bible still displays to me as OSAS. I agree with your sentiments Jack. It is ironic how Lordship Salvationists and those who believe one can lose salvation use Matt 7:23. When you look at the inverse in Matt 25:35-40 those people did not refer to what “they did.” They were not even aware. Where as in Matt 7:23 they proclaimed what they did. To me this is more fitting of one who would announce what they did to stay saved than one who did not. Workers of iniquity…well if we look at what would be known as the synagogue of Satan, I am sure on the outside those people were very moral and honored God down to the 10th of their grain…as their temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

2 Likes

Well, I believe so. I am not sure of “good guy.” Not in the sense the church would see it. Most people when they hear of the 1st seal being good think virtuous and holy and saintly. What I perceive by good is that if Trump is the 1st seal, well the seals we have never had. And if we get one it will be different. I believe a seal would come at us at a different level. So what is the nation and the world lacking? Real leadership. So in that sense but like the counterintuitive to what we call in the USA a “soy boy” or “beta male.” So like one with a lot of patience and untouchable courage. Yeah in that sense.

You know its sad on that note Dan. I mean look, I could be totally wrong. And Mike at On Point does conjecture but to implication to “things” or events. I actually have some scripture back up. But not too many people are interested. Like what a white horse is told us to be in Zachariah 1 & 6, not ominous. But also Cyrus was no believer. Yet used of God mightily. So people will go with the whole 7 heads of the dragon in Rev 17 as ancient enemies of Israel (well the earlier ones), like Persia. Persia is not an example of AC oppression against the Jews. Neither was Greece. Yet those are the two heads. But because I theologians buy it, its scriptural. Yet we see what a white horse is in Zachariah (1 among 4) and we see its non-ominous use in Rev 6:2 matching in kind with the non-ominous Rev 12:5 passage (1 of 3, the only non-ominous of the 3) yet that is not scripture. I realize it is conjecture on my part. But its not like saying, “Ooh Trump is friends with heretics.” Well the proves he probably is not a believer, but Luciferian Light? Its not the same “conjecture” exactly. Even so, not saying I am right. But to believe in the dreams of Albert Pike (which is pretty much Christian pulp fiction) in someone of Mike’s stature…wow…its just depressing.

Ok so the 1st seal would be like possibly doing the impossible through alpha male status like. That would not be “good” in the eyes of most Christians. But God does not need our permission. If that is what it is that is what it is. Not saying it is. But yeah long answer, yes. Good guy. I listened to hours of Mike on his Luciferian Light and I gave it an honest chance. Its good story telling. I believe he has a sincere heart in the Lord. But he sees a bit too symbolically. Like he thinks any measure of disapproval regarding COVID lockdowns, masks, vaccines, etc is a spirit of rebellion. The man is saved, but that part of his mind is not sober. Hope that makes sense. Blessings. :slight_smile:

Oh one other thing…lol. So yeah I’d say to scripturally Trump has already fulfilled Rev 6:2. He’d be in the part of going out and conquering. So if Arizona does not come around with voter fraud and Trump does not in some way rise to power…yeah i guess lets just move on from that. lol.

1 Like

Amen. I made a similar reply elsewhere on the boards. I think we get hung up on these labels which maybe restrict our finite understanding of Truth too much.

5 Likes

I see that Mark Correll also teaches I believe I heard him say that the 1st Seal of Revelation is the Word coming to draw people to Christ and that is not before the 7 years.

I tend to see until I know that the 4 horse men are spirits being let lose and the results there off. But I also see the AC coming in at the same time as the 1st Seal or very soon after.

This in my understanding and seems Biblical, logical, loving and and yet another chance just as the Stoning of Steven was another chance after the Crucifixion Steve was the `1st Martyr so will these brothers and sister follow that path…

I see the Holy Spirit coming back down in a new way and message similar to Pre- Crucifixion

Paul ended up saved the other Pharisee’s where cursed to hell. and spirit filled its the blessing that starts the true awakening not the Q lie that Trump ran with and the pre-trib awakening (fake to me.)

While I do believe there is an under ground revival and awakening going on right now just not as pronounced as will come with the 1st seal…

Shalom

1 Like

Hasn’t this been the last 2000 years? :wink: :heart:

5 Likes

And you have to watch out for those ditches on either side too… :wink:

2 Likes

To me as well, since, it is based on His work in us, and not our work for Him. :wink:

5 Likes

:wink: His Grace is sufficient!

Psalm 24:16

For though a righteous man may fall seven times, he still gets up; but the wicked stumble in bad times.

3 Likes

All for His glory. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Its in your face, if they work for the gov. All will be pushed now not just later unless we leave sooner than later.

Shalom
US Army Directs Commands To Prep For Mandatory COVID Shots For Troops; Report | ZeroHedge

2 Likes

Yes sir, when I read this I had to think about my driving especially where there is a lot of interesting scenery pulling my eyes off the road.

I constantly find myself pull toward the distraction and there is the ditch or oncoming traffic correct?

Its a dangerous jungle maze we travel and only one guide that can be trusted to get us thru.

Shalom

1 Like