June 9, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – It’s Not Just Possible It’s Now Most Probable

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

JD_Probable_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD explains why details in scripture speak to how the pre-tribulation rapture is no longer just possible, but now most probable, given the swiftness with which everything is happening.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

10 Likes

What an exciting beginning. Thank you for the charts and lists to bring clarity to your teaching Pastor JD!
This is going to be fun ! Blessings!

12 Likes

Nice to see the updates back. Will check out. Blessings. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amazingly concise and packed history of “Big Pharma”

ps some have called Mike Adams a heretic; but he never claimed to be a pastor or evangelist.
I do not get my biblical doctrine from Mike; but he is a brilliant and eloquent resource of relevant information for today.

5 Likes

11 June 2024

----------------------

Since Ps JD mentioned his Romans 13 sermon was not recorded, I attach this sermon by Chuck Missler on this:

----------------------

Finland To Provide Bird Flu Vaccines To Select Groups In World First, As EU And US Procure Deal To Provide Millions Of Doses

https://winepressnews.com/2024/06/08/finland-to-provide-bird-flu-vaccines-to-select-groups-in-world-first-as-eu-and-us-procure-deal-to-provide-millions-of-doses-to-all-member-states/

3 Likes

It was so exciting to see Pastor JD back at the pulpit! I screenshot the chart he made and it’s really fascinating. :blush:

10 Likes

“'Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them
《John 7》

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
《John 4:14》

With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation
《Isaiah 12:3》

“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lambthrough the middle of the street of the city.”
《Revelation 22》

11 Likes

Psalms 27:5
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

12 Likes
3 Likes

14 Likes

The physics of Immortality…

Beloved, now we are children of GOD, and it has not yet appeared what we WILL be.

We KNOW that when HE appears, we WILL be like HIM, because we WILL see HIM, just as HE is.

And EVERYONE who has this hope fixed on HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure.
— 1 John 3:2-3

For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our DWELLING from heaven.
— 2 Corinthians 5:2

Bubba News Telegram

10 Likes

12 June 2024

Sister JB from Japan mentioned about this Replicon vaccine which is being developed in Japan. This is what I found. Mike Adams interviewed a Japanese professor there recently. The name has nothing to do with reptiles or reptilians :joy:
It is a name for self-amplifying mRNA vaccine.

and on applying Romans 13, do not be like this sheep…

The most dangerous part of it all is how Christianity is being turned into a political movement called Christian Nationalism.

Just out today for those who are keen, a no of topics discussed

5 Likes

The sheep picture - the longer i’ve followed Jesus the more true it gets.
Google is wooden - i have to type “reddit” on my search to get anything decent now, youtube is the same, i can not find old channels that i used to visit unless i can remember the full name of the channel. Anyone waking up now is going to be getting a cokkie cutter approved version of the internet with bots hammering out narrative 24/7.

I tried, bing, duckduckgo, and a few obscure sites - and iwas sent a link to a russian search engine and wastold it could still access “the old internet” it didnt it was brining up the exactsame results.
Before i could easily find small channles to look at “sky phenemenon” or such things like this, now all i get is AI generated returns. I had a link to a bunch fo stuff i was goign to look at it was only available on tiktok which i totally avoid - anyways i click and the link has been deleted or expired, and the first thing i saw was sexual content - i was like - ok - bye.

7 Likes

Yup never fear, Jesus is Our Shepherd!

8 Likes

Plus, we get to. A God who literally interacts with His creation. Amen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Replicon–like a machine learning AI…like self learning AI…but in a vax…lol…wow…lovely. :scream:

. . . . .

Indifference Toward Israel And Bible Prophecy Wields Dangerous Ramifications

I am deeply concerned and grieved that some of our nation’s most prominent Christian leaders just can’t get it right when it comes to issues of Bible prophecy or Israel. Equally troubling is the fact that eschatology has vanished from our pulpits in recent decades because it is “divisive,” “confusing,” and might drive away today’s “seekers.” I cannot figure out why the message that “the King is coming” doesn’t fit into today’s “feel good” theology…

How convenient of the enemy to blur the sound theology behind true Dispensationalist teaching and get people wondering if all prophecy is history, the Church is Israel, and we are deluded if we think our “purpose” is to believe sound prophecy teaching when that is but a diversion.

ME: It almost seems brother like each denomination view is seeing and experiencing like a confirmation bias thing toward their view going. Pretty amazing to watch unfold. I wonder if the views of each denominational eschat view just get deeper and deepr intrenched in their persriptive view. What a phenomenon…wow…

Almost like no matter how convincing things become regarding ends times, each camps view gets reinforced for them. This article meaerly touches on that sort of thing. I would say though on however the Abraham Accords or potential Saudi normalization might play into a governance of Palestine, that I would use the same kind of logic this article author is In pleading with considerations of prophecy as it relates to Israel.

The empowerment or neutralizing of Palestinian rule in Israel is not under the jurisdiction of any one camp’s views. Because of that, I would say we are as likely seeing Israel gain local and global support over the next x number of short years or many months propping it up prophetically for Ez 38. In that genre, I don’t see dividing Israel or not the issue. They themselves are not more in a covenant with God if they don’t divide their land though I guess is how i’d see it. But I reckon there are differing perspectives on that. Blessing.s

2 Likes

Amen!
“…To know God and enjoy Him forever.”-Westminster Catechism

5 Likes

Hey Dennis!
Wow, it seems there is just so much against us!
Don’t you just know that God loves when the odds appear to be stacked against Him and His creation?
Always appreciate your posts & links for our consideration.

6 Likes

TOL Endtimes yt channel shared this.

9 Likes