Know of any end times sites that accept advertising? Update: Great News! I just have one more question

I’m writing because I need help. I’ve written two end times supernatural thriller novels, and I’m struggling to find places to advertise them. I advertised on Facebook for a while, and it worked for about a month, but now…nothing, and I’m worried that someone flagged me. As you probably suspect, a lot of people refuse to believe in the Rapture. My books are about the Great Deception - that the world will blame the Rapture on aliens abductions.

Does anyone have any advice?

9 Likes

Welcome to the fellowship, Sue. Congratulations on your books, and I hope that as you dig in here and make friends and find wonderful resources, you can find some ways to market your books as well. It would be wonderful if no one would be left behind, but I think we know the truth and perhaps your novels will shed some light on our eventual disappearance.

Bless you, sister.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Cindy

4 Likes

Thank you, Cindy. That’s my hope, and the reason I wrote the books. I get frustrated sometimes, thinking it’s up to me to get these books (and the word out about them), and then God gently reminds me that it’s in HIS timing, and not mine.

I’m listening to JD’s sermon right now on the Fiery Trials of Affliction, and it reminds me that on days of frustration, God is using them to change me and for HIS glory.

Bless you, and thank you,

Sue

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, Sue! Sadly with Facebook, it’s not so much you getting flagged, as it is they want your money. You pay them, they claim they open up the floodgates for your posts to be seen all over but, thot doesn’t always (if ever) happen. While you could try Amazon, you’d possibly run into problems there (like you won’t just about anywhere now). I wish I knew of a place for you to get your info out that won’t be problematic. Crowd funding if you needed funds for printing costs are great, but with no way to post an ad for the project, it’s pointless.

If I can come up with something that will help, I will surely drop back in and let ya know. I pray the Lord delivers to you the answers and solutions you desire and I wish you luck on this venture!

2 Likes

Thank you, Jon! God is the one who told me to write these books. He’ll have the answer. I just have to wait.

Blessings,

Sue

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Ohhhhhh I don’t know about any website. But I am definitely interested in the books when you finish!
Can I get any notification to my email or something?

2 Likes

Private message me your email, and I’ll send it to you for free. I just want these books to get out!

2 Likes

Sending you a pm!!!

1 Like

Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel ministries, just released a thriller book, Operation Joktan. Have you considered contacting Bible prophecy ministries such as his to gain insight into their success/failures in publishing & advertising? Also give them a copy to read and see if they would consider advertising/selling it through their online bookstores…maybe a long shot but who knows?

1 Like

Hi Sue - welcome! I found this website that gives advice on where to advertise Christian books: 100+ Places to Promote Christian Books - Training Authors with CJ and Shelley Hitz

Hope this helps. Blessings. Laura

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! Others have suggested the same, and I will pray about it.

Thank you! I will check it out!

1 Like