La Palma finally erupted

The volcano on La Palma finally erupted. From the vide below it appears to be low key eruption in that it is not a Mt. St. Helens level explosive type that would cause a collapse of massive earth into the ocean. So for now it seems tsunami concerns have diminished for the east coast of the US.

(173) :red_circle:ERUPCIÓN VOLCÁNICA del CUMBRE VIEJA en LA PALMA - (19/09/2021) - YouTube

8 Likes

I rushed to post this for those brothers and sisters in the EU area. Now I have more info. The location on the island is the south end where the quake swarm has been on going for about a week now. As far as I can get from the Spanish TV (they talk way to fast for me to get but a few words here and there) evacuations are now underway.

The eruption started about 3 pm their time on the island and the type of eruption is Strombolic in nature that is it is oozing out lava as opposed to really high columns being blown out all at once. There are burps of lava droplets seen from time to time but the majority of the lava is just flowing up and out over the side. As of now no reports of injuries or fatalities. While this really stinks for the people that live there now, God is being merciful even in allowing it to happen at all. This will relieve pressure build up for a future explosive eruption. Likewise volume of eruption is not expansive either so while there will be a lot of damage from fires from lava flows and property lost to being buried under them it is at this time looking to be only sufficient to be like the pressure valve on a pressure cooker. It release just enough pressure to keep it safe from blowing.

6 Likes

Now the flows are moving pretty good. Again not great if you live there but a good sign it will not end up with a massive explosive eruption.

(173) urgente vulcão entra em erupção em lá palma - YouTube

3 Likes

Saw this just a few minutes ago

4 Likes

Does anyone have an update on La Palma volcano? Is it getting worse? People are saying that the news is not covering it. Apparently in worst case scenario if part of the island falls into the ocean, it would create an 80 foot tsunami on east coast of Florida. I had a dream last night that woke me up…my bed was rattling (?earthquake) and then this large circular orange thing was falling from ceiling (?lava?). I don’t know what it means if anything other than my own imagination/dreaming…but just seeing if anyone knows of any recent and reliable update on the status of this volcano?

2 Likes

Probably the best status updates you can get

4 Likes

I’ve been watching closely.

There are spectacular livestreams of it on YouTube. The chat mods will immediately eliminate any reference to the volcano being tied in scripturally or anything suggesting tsunami potential. There is a blackout of information in the MSM. So the aforementioned actually creates some anxiety. Only God knows because it’s an unpredictable situation. There are multiple possibilities; if it slides into the ocean with enough force and displaces enough water, a large tsunami could happen although it would be hard to pinpoint exactly where it would hit the worst on the east coast if USA. Same with if it generates enough pressure and the side blows off and this lands in the ocean. It would fit Revelation 18. Having said that, I probably inadvertently created a debate. But there you have it. Another possibility is that it goes to sleep and we move on to the next catastrophe that makes news while we simultaneously tread through the current world crisis.

Regardless, look up child. Your redemption is near here. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Maybe I spoke too soon Thomas! I just checked YouTube and the video feeds from multiple sources seem to be frozen.

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Romans 8:28

3 Likes

I heard about the volcano when it began 17 days ago. I went to my son’s soccer match, and another person asked me if I heard about it but was all frantic. At that time, I didn’t realize the potential Tsunami risk to us in Florida. Then I got home from the soccer match and read a prophecy article on the volcano and finally understood the Tsunami risk. Then a couple days after that, I had the dream. So I’ve been praying throughout the day that the Lord show me if I should pack up my family and get out of Florida if this erupts because once it does, we have about 8 hours until the waves would hit. I am not fearful, but if the Lord would clearly tell me to get out, then I would pack up and drive out of here. Right now, I have no directive to leave.

5 Likes

Once again, we don’t have a government that we can rely upon for credible information so it really frustrates efforts towards simply trying to survive, whether that be the virus, the shots or serious potential natural disasters. You don’t know from their apparent lack of interest in this volcano if they’re trying to quell potential mass hysteria or if they’re just being evil globalists. Suspicion, planning for contingency and even innate fear of dangerous situations can be very constructive but panic is not. The best thing you can do is pray, stay abreast of the situation and know that The Lord’s timing of His return with the rapture of The Church will be timed according to His perfect will. Maybe we’ll be done with this place really really soon!

6 Likes

@JFelts8031 I have been monitoring the Youtube channel you listed for La Palma. Yesterday Bushcraft said the airport closed and things were getting worse. He usually has an update every 12 hours or so but no recent update this morning…anybody have new information on La Palma?

3 Likes

new video just released

1 Like

The chat on afar-tv was saying there was a fairly significant EQ last night. Haven’t verified yet. Airport closed due to heavy ash. Seems like voluntary evacuation by island locals would be a good idea before it’s chaotic.

2 Likes

Thank God. Its not yet His time for such devestation. Doesnt mean it wont happen, its just that I can see His hand on it, staying it, giving ppl every chance to see Messiah.

4 Likes

Thanks. I checked the Afar TV - haven’t seen that before. I’ve been following Bushcraft Bear and his latest update a few hours ago was that things were “stable” but did confirm there were earthquakes and airport shut down

3 Likes