Left Behind Resources

Hi all, I’ve had experience creating all the rapture kits below and these are the advantages and disadvantages from my experience:

DVD:
. + Cheaper than USBs (~50c Each)
. + Fits about 4.6Gb of data
. + Waterproof
. - DVD players are getting harder to find both in computers and attached to TVs
. - May be a sight size variance per DVD (discovered during my burning tests)
. - Breakable, they generally need a protective case
. - Generally not Re-Writeable (Unless DVD-RW) (I needed to update/change data on them a few times)
. - Takes 2-3x longer to write than copying to a USB
. - Requires a DVD burner to create

USB:
. + Virtually Unbreakable
. + Can be Re-Written
. + Can be locked down with command prompt to stop people deleting the content and using it as a regular USB
. + Much bigger drive size (4Gb minimum to 256Gb)
. - More expensive than DVDs (~$1 for 16Gb Each)
. - Not waterproof (but easily fixed with a zip lock bag)

ONLINE:
. + Unlimited Distribution
. + Free (or low cost)
. + Potentially Unlimited Space
. + Easily update the content
. + Can be shared again without having to physically copy files
. + Can be assigned a QR code to make URL entry much easier
. - Will eventually be removed by the Antichrist or big tech companies
. - Requires internet to download

With either the USBs or DVDs I recommend uploading an online archive and adding a QR code to the package so users without a DVD drive can still access the information easily.

God Bless,
Chris

2 Likes

Indeed, all Glory be to God!!

I felt compelled to share these details, and I now see why. I am so glad it was encouraging to you and others. When I finished reading your post I was also in tears, I knew God meant for us to share these messages with each other. He is truly an incredible and magnificent God who mysteriously works all things for our good. I am in awe of the similarities (in what I posted and other new details that you shared in your post – ie I have started wearing clothing reflecting Christian messages too :grinning:) and can’t wait to meet you and everyone else in JD’s church family! Finding JD’s messages, as well as the community his church supports, has been an amazing blessing to me in so many ways. Especially in the context of my literal family members being absent as a supportive and encouraging Christian community (agreed, just crazy this also fulfills prophecy).

Your confidence to reset the timed emails is an encouragement to me and I believe God is leading me to do the same. So glad to get the feedback about the account limits because I would not have known that otherwise. Also the idea to set an alarm to remind me to reset them, thank you for this idea. And also that God would not let us suffer other than for His glory and our good so I should not fear embarrassing myself. God knew I needed your message to gain the confidence to do this. I would love it if you would share an example email with me so I can see what content you are sending out, so I can include some of your details with the details I have. I will email the address you’ve shared here.

You also mentioned the Armor of God – these verses have been a recurring source of comfort to me the last few months. More similarities! It truly warms my heart and gives me peace to know that God’s Word is a true comfort to others in the same way it is to me. So thankful we can be an encouragement to each other. I will keep you in my prayers.

Romans 1:8-12

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God’s will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.

God bless you, Chase!

3 Likes

What a neat idea!

I struggle, too. Losing my job (which had been at a church, meaning I also lost my church and friends) right before the pandemic has left me incredibly isolated. God has been so good about giving me plenty of work to do as a freelancer, but I am not around people hardly at all. So I struggle with wondering what I should be doing, if God can even use me holed up alone in my office doing client work…I decided to create some online resources and use my abilities as best I can with what I can.

Bless you for the effort you’ve put into this project.

3 Likes