Let’s Post Our Mug Shots

Here’s Mine:

Warm Spicy Wassail in a mug with more sentimental value than college team fandom these days.

What’s in your mug? :grin:

~Brother Tony
Romans 10:13
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

King James Version (KJV)

12 Likes

When I drink coffee it’s normally black with nothing added. But this time of the year they bring out the mocha peppermint creamer and I can’t pass that up. :grin::+1::christmas_tree:

15 Likes

Tea. Because I’m a Brit, and also because it’s absolutely goes with the crackers and cheese I am eating :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

:blue_heart: The pumpkin spice!!!

7 Likes

Ginger tea steeping

11 Likes

My mug. My kids designed, entered a competition and won this mug. I’d had my skin turn blue due to a dye that I had to have injected before I had my op ( breast cancer)

17 Likes

I’m very pleased to see that this thread is your cup of tea Sarah :wink::grin:
Sorry I couldn’t resist trying to be punny😬

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh, it’s my sense of humour alright!!!

2 Likes

I don’t drink coffee BUT…here is my hot chocolate mug that I have had for many years :grin:

4 Likes

This is genuinely my tea mug, however it is so mundane that I had to incarcerate embellish it somewhat for this lovely topic idea.

Before:

20 Likes

How did you do that?!!! I want to do that. You’re right, it’s boring. Off you go to tesco my lad.

4 Likes

Wait…just checked the bottom - its a Marks & Sparks!

2 Likes

No way. Mind you, they aren’t what they used to be. I got mine from a farm shop, a posh farm shop.

1 Like

Herbal infusion must have finally landed him in the slammer. I heard he was one steep ahead but they finally got him. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

/still processing puns

Apologies for the loss in service; I have a horrible cold. Because they’re back in vogue now.

5 Likes

I’m so slow. Was that a pun?

:rofl:

You’re the prince of puns. It took me an hour to come up with my punny post. You should be proud of me :smiley::sweat_smile:

A mug of hot chicken and stars soup will do the trick😉

3 Likes

The first time I drove to the states. I drove straight from Southwestern Ontario to Jackson. I got so excited when I saw sunrise on the hills of Tennessee. A sweet memory.

3 Likes

Ah come on now. Lololol Okay I have to admit you made me laugh.

1 Like

We lived in the close proximity of the Smokies….Shaconage (Place of the Blue Smoke)….and are so homesick. If The Lord tarries (He actually won’t much longer) we will return there. The Smokies are the most beautiful place on Earth imo. :heart:

3 Likes

Oh good.:smiley: It takes a lot of effort on my part to
make a joke. I’m funniest when I’m not trying. This was an exception. I racked my brain for an hour just to be impressive :laughing: