Let’s remember to pray for Pastor JD while he takes a break

Heavenly Father, we lift up our beloved pastor to You knowing that You care for him with an everlasting and tender love. We ask that You give him everything he needs during his break to gain strength for the days ahead. May wonderful times of refreshing come from Your hand, from time spent in Your presence and with his family. We thank You for our pastor and all the understanding from Your word that he shares. Thank you for his faithfulness to You and Your word. We ask that You protect him and his family from the evil one.
We pray this in the name of Jesus, amen.

And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God (Philippians 1:9 - 1:11 NKJV)

26 Likes

Amen @Anchored

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 27:14

12 Likes

Please Bless Pastor J.D. and his family with good health and your protection, as they enjoy this time together so that they may get the much needed rest they need. Let this be a time of encouragement as you revitalize him with your strength, energy, knowledge and wisdom, that he might better minister to your people.
Please help Pastor to clearly hear the messages that you want him to bring forth, all for your honor and your glory.

11 Likes

Thanks @DallasT …I say Amen.
Have a good time with the Lord…I pray you will have a time of refreshment… dear Pastor JD…

10 Likes

Is JD back this Sunday, October 24th?

1 Like

Yeah. He’s back.

7 Likes

Excellent

5 Likes

I can’t remember when I was so excited to see and hear JD again. I didn’t see several of his prophecy updates before he took this break.
I had reached my limit on hearing about the virus and the jab. We all get there.

I was done for awhile….cooked….fried.
Fried like Sunday chicken.

But a page has turned. That which was solid speculation has become our stark reality. We have stepped into “the next level” and it brings us into a highly believable big move towards the rapture.

I’m excited. :smiley:

9 Likes

Not me, I have always been so grateful that JD continues to discuss and warn of this evil reality surrounding the jab. So many christians will not talk about it and simply want it to just go away.

6 Likes

Not me too. I find it very important to warn about this, because the majority of christians including pastors are silent about this. And if this is becoming the mark (which I believe) its more important to warn against this evil poison called jab (which is not one!).

4 Likes

That has been the main precept my wife and I have leaned on during this season. We know G_d is in control, no matter how insane the world becomes. And it’s pretty insane right now.

Glad Pastor JD is back. He’s really been on the forefront of what’s going on when the pandemic hit, plus the dangers of the vaccine, and where this all eventually leads. During the election last year, he also alerted us to the dangers of NAR and Q Anon. Nobody else was talking about it, but really I gained an insight into the deception on both political sides.

In saying all that, if you already live in Hawaii, where do you vacation to relax—Alaska?

6 Likes

I am grateful that he talks about it too of course , just for me personally have to unplug from a multitude of sources about it periodically because it’s very intense. It has nothing to do with whether he should or should not talk about it. Context.
@Kris

3 Likes

I understand and thank you for clarifying it. I too take sometimes times off from news. Its not healthy to hear the same bad news over and over again. But I appreciate it very much if a pastor is preaching about it (like JD, Tom Hughs, Brandon Holthaus etc.).

4 Likes

Same here! Amen!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The overflow of CV and Jab news is immense, and is not the entirety of Prophecy in the end times.

There is so much Prophecy being fulfilled right now that has nothing to do with the CV or Jab scams…

I find it tragic that we are not hearing much about it.

So while I agree with everyone that it is important, it is eclipsing many other things written down for us to watch for that are being fulfilled.

This is why I have to focus on other things when he gets into this zone also.

It’s not a personal thing at all. He is called for this, as we are called to other things.

5 Likes

On the new 10/24 prophecy update, JD said he needed to “take a break from himself” so, as per usual, he is in sync with some of us here in his forum.

I would love to take a break from my self! But I’m afraid I’d never come back…:grimacing:

I need to listen to the update again, as he summarized and confirmed that which we already know, but it was late late when I tuned in. Serendipitously* also speaking of LOVE and of OFFENSES that of which have been expounded upon to different degrees on this forum in various places while he was away. Again, he’s in sync with us! The man must have ESPN or something! :laughing:

*we know that there is no true serendipity, but Providence….God’s sovereignty….works of the Holy Spirit. :wink:

More later….

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t… :smiley:

2 Likes

Feeling a little breezy; what can I say :grin:

2 Likes