Lifting our dear brother Dan

May this come to pass as we all move toward the sound of the trumpet.

Genesis 50:20
Even though you intended to do harm to me, God intended it for good, in order to preserve a numerous people, as he is doing today.

If this will only touch and draw another to Christ then this time of affliction will end in a wonderful Victory.

Maranatha

14 Likes

Hey there Dan, @DEC
I too am in tears— of thankfulness for your strong faith and courage, and of sadness for your and Linda’s diagnoses and what they mean. I am praying with everyone, but especially I’m praying Steph’s prayer— mostly because I couldn’t offer better.

I thank God for what He is doing through yours and Linda’s illness. I pray that your faith plants seeds and that our Father pours out His Spirit upon you both, showing you His power, love and mercy.
Shalom.

11 Likes

Amen sister, Thank you for seeing the most important things even though its all so important.

Well the News is tomorrow will be the operation for my lovely wife Linda. It still seems like a bad dream I need to wake up from but still the Lord has blessed us even in these valleys.

Kind of wish they would put me under till its over too, but we both just want to get this through to the next part of this and on to the finish line that is hard to see.

Its one of those times when you can almost feel the breath of the Lord in your face as He seems that close to me now.

Shalom

12 Likes

Praying for you, dear Dan(Tevye) and your wife. :wink:

6 Likes

Father take Linda through this surgery safely today and keep Dan very close and intimate to You Lord.
Thank You Lord for Your loving care for Your children

9 Likes

Praying for you and your dear wife Linda Dan. I’m so sorry you are facing this, and pray the God of all comfort be with you and sustain you in the days ahead.

4 Likes

Maybe soon I can learn to play the fiddle but getting on a roof might be another thing. :wink:

Thank you so much for the chuckle!

Keep Looking Up!

6 Likes

Oy! I don’t plan on getting up on any roof while in this body!

4 Likes

Dan, lifting you and your precious wife in prayer. .May our Lord and savior give you both peace and wisdom and the strength to face this. We do the possible with prayer and we leave the impossible to God. We’re going through it here too. One moment at a time, sweet Jesus. :latin_cross::pray::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Good News, Linda made it through the surgery without any troubling complications. Doctor cautiously optimistic and I praising the Lord of course.

If all goes well they will run us out of here in a few days. Just hope she is ready and I am ready to care for her. I feel pretty good now and a couple more days should have me capable to care for her. Starting to miss all my friends in Texas we are out of our comfort zone here, but we have meet many good folks here that remind me of home.

But God, so I have full confidence He will see us through the rest of this stormy journey, it seems we are all in this storm together one way or another.

It seems the closer to fly the closer we as family gets when one hurts we all hurt in some form or fashion. That is probably the Key to seeing Yeshua’s prayer for unity come to pass.

Prayer for all Believers

John 17
20I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one—…

th-1772871606

17 Likes

Where is your faith little sister? :innocent:

5 Likes

Sister,
That images almost put me into a peaceful la la land! :wink: yep, I was thinking Harpazo and flying away.

Maranatha

4 Likes

@DEC

I’m happy that I (the Lord really :wink:) could bring you a moment of His sweet peace and blessed hope :two_hearts:.

5 Likes

Thank the Lord the Lord brought Linda through surgery . Linda is in Good Hands!!!

6 Likes

Blessing and thanks to all,
Looks like Linda will be out of the Hospital tomorrow. Sure seems like a lot longer than 9 days but its coming near. Looks like we may both be able to get treatment at the same place, and around the same times.

Please pray they will make it so and as the Lord leads. Just when you start to see a what now is a great victory the next challenge starts coming toward you. But we will be happy to be home and together.

Seems there are so many to pray for and we shall not see this slow till we fly from the midst of this confusion to a place that such challenges will be no more, Amen!

The main take away s the key to keep holding on to the faith He has given us. Yep, its kind of like asking for patience but even more so. Ya, that’s a thought to think isn’t it?

Its been very enlightening how during these times Holy Spirit shows up to confirm and encourage those that call on him and so watch and listen expecting to see him move things into place just like he is doing now for a great gathering in the clouds.

I wonder what all is going on now in The Heaven as we see the time approaching on earth and the visible heavens here. Must be a lot of excitement and Joy there too.

I will you know how things are going from time to time.

May the Lord bless all with His perfect Will for you life.

Maranatha

Shalom

16 Likes

You are in my prayers @DEC and your wife also.

:heart:

7 Likes

Blessings to you both Dan. Praying for you both

5 Likes

Are the two of you home?

6 Likes

Yes, we got home today, the brain surgery went well and we are home.
Looks like we have a couple weeks before the next phase can start.

I had 1st follow-up was fine not much info.

Thank you for asking
Shalom

16 Likes

Praying with you for Linda. Thanking God for anyimprovements. Praying for complete healing. In Jesus name. Sandra

10 Likes